SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mirzam Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:06 pm

solaroo wrote:Interesting to see on Sportsbet today that they have Alex as favourite to win ($1.80) with Nikki 2nd ($2.25), Rachael third ($11.00) and Olena 4th ($16.00).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The bookies and the punters are clearly not analysing the S/caps. LOL
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Quane Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:20 am

Mirzam wrote:
solaroo wrote:Interesting to see on Sportsbet today that they have Alex as favourite to win ($1.80) with Nikki 2nd ($2.25), Rachael third ($11.00) and Olena 4th ($16.00).

What does that mean? Olena is least valued. I am not into betting. I understood a little from what BeHead and mercieme explained. I hope its not bad news for Olena. Lol! I am panicking, where is Bedhead? Can you or mercieme elaborate Please? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Thanks.

Last edited by Quane on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 am

Quane wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

What does that mean? Olena is least valued. I am into betting. I understood a little from what BeHead and mercieme explained. I hope its not bad news for Olena. Lol! I am panicking, where is Bedhead? Can you or mercieme elaborate Please? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you are so funny giggling

The lower number for Alex implies that more people are betting on Alex to take this out ahead of the others and yes you are correct that Olena is the least expected to be F1 right now based on the betting.

In my earlier post up thread, my opinion was that Alex having the highest odds of winning right now might be influenced by the New Idea mag publication that claims Alex is F1 and Nikki is F2.

IMO, the bookings are going to look really different come next week because I suspect the New Idea publication will be invalidated, so stay tuned bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:39 am

mercieme wrote:
Quane wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

What does that mean? Olena is least valued. I am into betting. I understood a little from what BeHead and mercieme explained. I hope its not bad news for Olena. Lol! I am panicking, where is Bedhead? Can you or mercieme elaborate Please? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you are so funny giggling

The lower number for Alex implies that more people are betting on Alex to take this out ahead of the others and yes you are correct that Olena is the least expected to be F1 right now based on the betting.

In my earlier post up thread, my opinion was that Alex having the highest odds of winning right now might be influenced by the New Idea mag publication that claims Alex is F1 and Nikki is F2.

IMO, the bookings are going to look really different come next week because I suspect the New Idea publication will be invalidated, so stay tuned bestbud![/quote

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My husband said i am a panic freak so here you are the proof. Definitely will keep up with the sleuthings you guys are doing. Its really fantantic in helping a slow sleuther like me who still have a lot to learn. Thanks once again mercieme.

Last edited by Quane on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 am

Interesting...

All I can say is if Alex is F1 I will be shocked and will have to have a lie down giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Interesting...

All I can say is if Alex is F1 I will be shocked and will have to have a lie down giggling

I'd have a gin first then a lie down!

If she is F1 then TPTB have really done her a disservice. Her edit is terrible - they have highlighted all her gushy over the top behaviour causing SM to scream that she's fake and insincere.

I think that if she really was F1 then TPTB would have redone and toned down her edit after the first couple of episodes as a response to the many horrible comments on SM and in the media in general.

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:42 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Interesting...

If she is F1 then TPTB have really done her a disservice. Her edit is terrible - they have highlighted all her gushy over the top behaviour causing SM to scream that she's fake and insincere.  

I think that if she really was F1 then TPTB would have redone and toned down her edit after the first couple of episodes as a response to the many horrible comments on SM and in the media in general.

JMO!

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

all joking aside...IMO Alex was out of the race the moment Richie said to Nikki on episode 5, he would want to wait for having kids..(since i think his  family issues with divorced parents had impacted him in the past ). While Sam W had no problem jumping into the step-dad role right away, i really don't see it with Richie.  He is just not ready to be a dad..let alone a step dad. And it's not a good or bad thing. Its just where he is at this point in his life. JMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA about Alex's edit not being F1. Just in case, save some of that gin for me please. A bottle or two will do wine:thud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good posting and ITA with everything you said yes  I also don't see Richie at the point to be a dad or stepdad and like you posted, it's just where he is at this point and not a bad thing at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are a great sleuther don't sell yourself short! bestbud!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Spot on yes The bookies and those betting need to check the s/caps for sure. Speaking of which I hope we get some more soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the helpful explanation with the betting and I think you are spot on when it comes to the NI magazine impacting the bets yes  Also, I loved the part of post - "so stay tuned" - it is the best and sums up the seasons and sleuthing so well  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:21 am

I'm Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Interesting...

JMO!
I actually have a crackpot theory on this..... 

Last year, I think the general consensus was that if Snez made it to F2 then she wins because Sam wasn't going to take a single mum that far and then dump her. So say, for example that the same thing happened this year? If Alex was the F1, and got typical F1 edit it would be so predictable, same old same old. But Alex got the crazy eyes, stage 5 clinger edit, so that even if she's standing there with Nikki at the end, no ones going to think that he'll choose her, and it will be "the most shocking ending ever!" :uptonogood

But in all likelihood, that is all rubbish, Alex will go out F3 or F2, and all will be right in the world lolpanda

And all of this is just IMO!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great theory and for sure TPTB like to mess with us  :uptonogood  :yes:

Hopefully it ain't so though, as I don't think there's enough gin to get me through it if Alex is F1  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:52 am

Hey all do we have any screenshots of Nikki that prove she makes it past home towns?
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great theory and for sure TPTB like to mess with us  :uptonogood  :yes:

Hopefully it ain't so though, as I don't think there's enough gin to get me through it if Alex is F1  :shocked!:
I would drink ALL of the gin, and ALL of the wine if it is Alex  wine
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC