SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:26 am

solaroo wrote:With all due respect to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], given the hyper-intense pressure to keep the result a secret from the get-go, IMO I just have a lot of trouble believing that the winner/F1 actually posted a photo to social media revealing it (even if they did subsequently delete it).  Not sure why the F1 would even risk doing that when the whole point is to keep the result hidden until the end?

Lol why did Kaytlin snapched a video with her F1?! It`s basically the same. People do sometimes stupid things on social media that has no logical explanation to it. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

Last edited by natik on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:27 am

solaroo wrote:With all due respect to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], given the hyper-intense pressure to keep the result a secret from the get-go, IMO I just have a lot of trouble believing that the winner/F1 actually posted a photo to social media revealing it (even if they did subsequently delete it).  Not sure why the F1 would even risk doing that when the whole point is to keep the result hidden until the end?

Mind you Nikki is letting it spill left, right and centre that she is F1 IMO which was my point all along so we are all scratching out heads at this point.  *EDIT*

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:40 am

natik wrote:

Lol why did Kaytlin snapched a video with her F1?! It`s basically the same. People do sometimes stupid things on social media that has no logical explanation to it. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

I guess so. hmmm Just figured TPTB would be drilling it into them constantly!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:22 am

solaroo wrote:
natik wrote:

I guess so.  hmmm   Just figured TPTB would be drilling it into them constantly!
. If that's the case why does she keep slipping up in interviews and why are leaked photos left right and again centre Imo this production team need a rocket up the claker for doing such a bloody terrible job this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:27 pm

This is one of the reasons we have the Source rule in place, followed by the rule below. Blank statements are not acceptable. Either it's IMO, there is a link to confirm, or there is a clear explanation that the source is private and is to remain anonymous, otherwise it causes unnecessary confusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - please read your private message and respond to me to avoid posts being deleted. TYIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you are sharing information from a source that is to remain anonymous, then you MUST state clearly that it is information given to you, or information that you know but can't share the source. Any statements made without an explanation will be deleted. For example Michael Smith is the F1. Without any explanation as to how accurate this may be, or where it came from causes chaos and will therefore be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:08 pm

I have a challenge ... who is up for ..and has time ... to rewatch the episodes or at least the crucial moments (I wish I could, but I can't be online enough to see them) ... Which girl has most voice-overs in her ITMs/POs that have a change of tune (meaning recorded at any time)? - as they are usually just the "fillers" to explain the scene (date), thoughts (feelings).

oh, and for a good laugh: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Trolling will not be permitted on the forum.

This thread is locked until further notice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Posts have been deleted.

There's only 4 episodes left until FRC and there has been excellent sleuthing this season by all.

Continue sleuthing and have fun yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 am

happygolucky wrote:I have a challenge ... who is up for ..and has time ... to rewatch the episodes or at least the crucial moments (I wish I could, but I can't be online enough to see them) ... Which girl has most voice-overs in her ITMs/POs that have a change of tune (meaning recorded at any time)? - as they are usually just the "fillers" to explain the scene (date), thoughts (feelings).

oh, and for a good laugh: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just watched this, it's hilarious and quite frankly sometimes more entertaining than the actual show.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Interesting to see on Sportsbet today that they have Alex as favourite to win ($1.80) with Nikki 2nd ($2.25), Rachael third ($11.00) and Olena 4th ($16.00).

solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 pm

solaroo wrote:Interesting to see on Sportsbet today that they have Alex as favourite to win ($1.80) with Nikki 2nd ($2.25), Rachael third ($11.00) and Olena 4th ($16.00).

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], IMO the New Idea spoiler is influencing the odds of winning but we will see how it fluctuates after the F3 and subsequently F2 are revealed next week....thanks for posting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 pm

mercieme wrote:
solaroo wrote:Interesting to see on Sportsbet today that they have Alex as favourite to win ($1.80) with Nikki 2nd ($2.25), Rachael third ($11.00) and Olena 4th ($16.00).

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], IMO the New Idea spoiler is influencing the odds of winning but we will see how it fluctuates after the F3 and subsequently F2 are revealed next week....thanks for posting.

I think you might be right actually, I hadn't thought about the New Idea connection influencing them. Will be fascinating to see.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC