SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:21 am

After watching the paparazzi video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from when Richie arrived back from filming in Bali and post FRC and based on sleuthing before the season aired I'd say Alex is F1, imo.

Funny enough if that is the case, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were speculating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the beginning of April that if Alex makes it past F4 she will likely be F1. Crazy how her edit may have impacted what may be as I just didn't/don't see it as much.

IIRC even [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted that she couldn't see Richie taking Alex to F2 as a single mom and that was also speculated pre-season and I have to admit as much as I can see the edit and not having her son on the show impacting things, Richie taking a single mom all the way to F2 just to reject her doesn't seem his style, imo.

If Alex is F1, then it really is Snez 2.0 and even more than that, almost like a Heather situation too since Alex got the White Rose.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:23 am

Just to add:

I just realized that if Alex is F1 then Richie will be the first bachelor in AU history for his F1 to get both White Rose and Final Rose (S1 never had a white rose).

That means he chose his F1 day one and is in the ranks of Art Green who did similar with Matilda (although no WR on that franchise). So basically a history making moment for Richie if so...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:51 am

I just find it strange that we are almost down to the last episode, and the only thing I've learned about the likely F1 is that she is a mother, and.... she likes chocolate? Is it just me, or has this season been really light on in getting to know the contestants? We didn't really even learn anything about Alex at HTD, everything I know about her has pretty much come from the daily mail!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:11 am

In the unlikely event of Alex going to F2 but not F1, could anyone see her being the first single mother bachelorette?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:21 am

Short answer. Nope! Imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:00 am

Sundy wrote:Short answer. Nope! Imo

IA. And with that, I think that from these ladies of Richie's season, only Nikki (assuming she doesn't win) would be the best option! For a number of reasons. And that's JMO!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:06 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:

IA. And with that, I think that from these ladies of Richie's season, only Nikki (assuming she doesn't win) would be the best option! For a number of reasons. And that's JMO!!

It was speculated that Nikki had either a F1 or a Bette edit and I still think that is the case. I loved Faith but quickly realized she wasn't going to get the airtime she deserved and if I could I'd get her to have a shot at Bette too, but based on edit and Nikki being so well liked (most likes out of F3 on SM and lots of support from media that were fans of Richie) I do think her edit is more like that of Richie or Heather's since seen as a frontrunner and if not F1 then a shock exit. So regardless of F2 or F3, from what Richie has said that Nikki is a beautiful person and such a sweetheart, I honestly could see Richie supporting Nikki to be Bette, too if so, (just like Sam supported Richie) and if she is single and not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

It was speculated that Nikki had either a F1 or a Bette edit and I still think that is the case. I loved Faith but quickly realized she wasn't going to get the airtime she deserved and if I could I'd get her to have a shot at Bette too, but based on edit and Nikki being so well liked (most likes out of F3 on SM and lots of support from media that were fans of Richie) I do think her edit is more like that of Richie or Heather's since seen as a frontrunner and if not F1 then a shock exit. So regardless of F2 or F3, from what Richie has said that Nikki is a beautiful person and such a sweetheart, I honestly could see Richie supporting Nikki to be Bette, too if so, (just like Sam supported Richie) and if she is single and not F1.

Yeah you explained that really well! I agree, theres that edit for her, as seen previously, that could essentially go either way. Team that with the immensely positive feedback she's getting from fans and we have our next lead! If she does get her heartbroken, I can already see the amount of heartbroken fans that will obviously show just how much she deserves love (as does everyone!!) but how much she deserves the next position as lead.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:19 am

Regarding Richie and Alex... I don't know why it never came to me sooner, but I would guess that if anyone had to ask Richie what his true favorite date would be it would be bathing in chocolate, imo, or close to it.

He has repeated said last year that he loves chocolate and is addicted to it. He would post on his snapchat about chocolate and even tweet about it.
Richie Strahan‏ @richie_strahan
Fact: I have a chocolate addiction. This is getting out of control. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And given his quirky self (and shown more on Bette S1) this type of date would be totally fun for him and totally his style (think Heather on her date wrestling in jelly), imo.

If Alex is F1, then I think Richie probably loved this date with her. I mean, he relished it so much he dipped the rose in the chocolate and gave it to her...... that says it all right there, imo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:41 am

OK!!! let's have fun before it's over... giggling

My last speculation of this season... :

I really think these caps of Alex in the season preview are the strikes against her :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

although Nikki got the similar one :

i read it as : Nikki did NOT get hurt  :uptonogood

now onto these ...

compared to Nikki's :

the last is GOLD :

still think Nikki is the F1. :uptonogood
( and Alex prolly the next Ette.  question )

ETA. from the look of caps for finale..doesn't look good for Nikki. so..it can go either way...(Alex F1 and Nikki the Ette). Ugh this season has messing with me so bad!!... deadhorse :angryemotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:04 am

IMO Nikki will win

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 am

Chi wrote:IMO Nikki will win

To all Rolena Fans, my apology for giving you guys false hope. I did not want to believe but at the same time was looking for some kind of glimmering hope. But I am proud of her that she did not want to take the chance away from Richie to find the girl who loves him sincerely. She knows she cannot do it so she was willing to go. I could see Richie really wants her but could not convince her to open up. She is really guarded.

To all Nikki fans, congratulation, I think she will win as I do not think Richie is up to being a father figure. No wonder he has a difficult time to choose as I believe he would love it to be Olena. Of course in my humble opinion.

I have enjoyed so much reading the amazing work that all of you experienced sleuthers have done. Your skills and knowledge amazed me. Your theories on the SC, SM, dress colours, and leaderboard are really fantastic. Those good in writing can even write a book on how to be a good sleuthers.

Apart from these theories I think the betting odd is also one more method we can use in the analysis. I have learnt a lot from all of you, I am humble by all that I have gained through the sleuthing processes in this forum. To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and last but not least [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who have been very accommodating to my request for assistance in understanding all the information when they have become too much to process, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Appreciate it very much.

I will stop for a while, let's see if the next show will trigger my interest you will see me again.

Cheers.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC