SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ok still trying to work this all out as feel the edit is usually the key.  Just looked at this bachau preview and noticed that Alex and Nikki talk about their feelings however Richie is asking Olena "how do you feel about me?" Again Richie is doing the chasing.  Not sure what this means given the last 48hrs of SM/spoilers, or if relevant but thought it interesting.  
That sounds like a bit of Becca "closed off" (as Richie said in his other interview describing Olena) and how I saw Olena for a while and posted that I see those similarities. I get being afraid to open up and whatever, but imo, there comes a point where the doubt is about the relationship and not about something outside of it and to me that's what I've seen with Olena with Richie. It's just 2 steps forward and 1 step back as Richie said. If he picks Olena not only will I be shocked but I will feel bad for him. That's not a good foundation to have with that kind of struggle, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:bowdown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bowdown

Awww, you're too kind [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  :cutesmile!:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:04 pm

What a turn of events over the past week... laugh out loud, I've finally caught up on the last two episodes and couldn't help but feel emotionally engaged with it all. Well done to the producers making something interesting out of the F5. It was heartbreaking to see Faith leave, she's adorable. Rach was so strong and grown up about it all... both women doing the exit and reasons speech on behalf of Richie who seemed either to feel terrible beyond expression or just wanting to get the horrible situation over quick.

I loved Olena's family, her Dad is a great character, they, like her, were honest, clearly spoken and wonderfully direct. I got the impression outside of the 'drama/threat' make believe mumbo jumbo edit from the producers... that as a family they were a very warm and funny and welcoming. I think Richie would love to be the guy for Olena, but he can't fit in that role, he's not the right guy for her... maybe that naughty Nick Lindahl is!

Nikki's family seems like Richie country... when she declares her love for him I think he desperately wanted to reciprocate. There was an interview early on with Richie where he said he and his chosen person knew early on that they were supposed to be together (sorry I can't remember the scourse, I think perhaps it was on The Project), but there was still a TV show to make. And that to my mind fits with Nikki.

Alex, I really like the two of them together, they are fun and she certainly got a full on edit, physical, cray-cray, white rose, drama queen... it's like she got pegged with multiple roles. I'm surprised if she's (most likely) in the top 2, to my mind given the edit she should have been gone at either F5 or F3.

Olena would make a producers Bette dream... Make it so, TV world!

Best wishes to the happy couple whoever they are... and thank you to the amazing sleuthers here who enable the extension of this obsession beyond the limits of a timeslot!!! :claphands thumbsup High clap :Woah-hoo: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 1377737533

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Nikki's HTD pics and "Nikki's journey" posted on the Bach AU FB account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and posting in this thread since both Alex and Olena's HTD/journey videos have been posted

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ok still trying to work this all out as feel the edit is usually the key.  Just looked at this bachau preview and noticed that Alex and Nikki talk about their feelings however Richie is asking Olena "how do you feel about me?" Again Richie is doing the chasing.  Not sure what this means given the last 48hrs of SM/spoilers, or if relevant but thought it interesting.  
That sounds like a bit of Becca "closed off" (as Richie said in his other interview describing Olena) and how I saw Olena for a while and posted that I see those similarities. I get being afraid to open up and whatever, but imo, there comes a point where the doubt is about the relationship and not about something outside of it and to me that's what I've seen with Olena with Richie. It's just 2 steps forward and 1 step back as Richie said. If he picks Olena not only will I be shocked but I will feel bad for him. That's not a good foundation to have with that kind of struggle, imo.

Yeah, a Chris Soules ending even if his "Becca" agrees to date him does not foretell good things to me. It was one of the worst season's in the U.S. franchise with a lead who had no real interest in commitment and desperately wanted the young woman who didn't really want him. He made the safe choice, then dumped her once he no longer needed her for DWTS votes. He even went on a national radio show and talked about how he hadn't wanted to get engaged. Please Richie do not act like Chris Soules. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:20 am

Just looked at the FB HTD pics and Journey video for the F3 girls and Nikki has the most likes for her pics/video compared to Alex and Olena.

Based on that, seems like the public sentiment going by the likes is that Nikki is liked the most out of the F3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:24 am

I have come to the realisation that I love all 3 woman. Richie is one hell of a lucky man to have to chose 1 out of 3 gorgeous genuine women. I hope he is happy, and the other 2 girls aswell that won't Be chosen. I love Alex, I love Nikki and I love Olena. I will support all 3 women on whatever decisions they make. They are all so lovely really! They each have amazing qualities that I love.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:27 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are all lovely in their own way. He's a great guy IMO so who ever he chooses, I hope they are extremely happy.

On that note, enjoy the show everyone, please play nice. I look forward to reading the updates in the morning. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:28 am

HodanG wrote:I have come to the realisation that I love all 3 woman. Richie is one hell of a lucky man to have to chose 1 out of 3 gorgeous genuine women. I hope he is happy, and the other 2 girls aswell that won't Be chosen. I love Alex, I love Nikki and I love Olena. I will support all 3 women on whatever decisions they make. They are all so lovely really! They each have amazing qualities that I love.

That's great Smiley I am in the same boat but like Nikki more, but won't be distraught if Alex/Olena win.

Also, as AllAboutLove posted, Nikki seems most popular. Have you guys noticed whether there is a trend that the most popular woman in BachAu in the final three usually wins? Or does it not mean anything?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:33 am

cb3 wrote:
HodanG wrote:I have come to the realisation that I love all 3 woman. Richie is one hell of a lucky man to have to chose 1 out of 3 gorgeous genuine women. I hope he is happy, and the other 2 girls aswell that won't Be chosen. I love Alex, I love Nikki and I love Olena. I will support all 3 women on whatever decisions they make. They are all so lovely really! They each have amazing qualities that I love.

That's great Smiley I am in the same boat but like Nikki more, but won't be distraught if Alex/Olena win.

Also, as AllAboutLove posted, Nikki seems most popular. Have you guys noticed whether there is a trend that the most popular woman in BachAu in the final three usually wins? Or does it not mean anything?

Yes ofcourse we like a contestant a little more than the other but for me I am a huge Olena fan than I am a Nikki but again I love Nikki heaps too, I have nothing against her she's such a nice beautiful woman but I think Olena intrigued me the most and I love the way she handled the show which I think is why I adore her abit more than Nikki but in saying that I love Nikki and Alex heaps too. Whichever from the 3 become the next bachelorette I'll be so excited to watch, I'm supporting these 3 woman all the way through!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:44 am

HodanG wrote:
Yes ofcourse we like a contestant a little more than the other but for me I am a huge Olena fan than I am a Nikki but again I love Nikki heaps too, I have nothing against her she's such a nice beautiful woman but I think Olena intrigued me the most and I love the way she handled the show which I think is why I adore her abit more than Nikki but in saying that I love Nikki and Alex heaps too. Whichever from the 3 become the next bachelorette I'll be so excited to watch, I'm supporting these 3 woman all the way through!

I don't think you're alone on the Olena band wagon. A lot of the public loves her. I just checked out the 'love leader board' on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena is the most popular at 45%, then Nikki at 33%, then lastly Alex at 22%. That potentially means that the more devoted bachelor fans that bother to vote must really love her (IMO)! These numbers are actually quite close as well though!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:01 am

cb3 wrote:
HodanG wrote:
Yes ofcourse we like a contestant a little more than the other but for me I am a huge Olena fan than I am a Nikki but again I love Nikki heaps too, I have nothing against her she's such a nice beautiful woman but I think Olena intrigued me the most and I love the way she handled the show which I think is why I adore her abit more than Nikki but in saying that I love Nikkiz and Alex heaps too. Whichever from the 3 become the next bachelorette I'll be so excited to watch, I'm supporting these 3 woman all the way through!

I don't think you're alone on the Olena band wagon. A lot of the public loves her. I just checked out the 'love leader board' on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena is the most popular at 45%, then Nikki at 33%, then lastly Alex at 22%. That potentially means that the more devoted bachelor fans that bother to vote must really love her (IMO)! These numbers are actually quite close as well though!

Last season Heather was top and sent home, Snez was second and the winner. So now we know Olena will go home tonight and Nikki the winner. Done deal. Show ends. Lol! I have to jump in and say something. Thought I am done with this.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC