SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:05 pm

I don't think Jared is passive. Neither is he a wuss. I think he just loves that she worships him. Some beautiful girl to kiss the ground you walk on day and night.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:20 pm

The only way that they will stop being friends is if one of them meets someone who they love MORE than having each other around. I just hope I never have to see her on any of these shows again.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 pm

OT -- Just a quick comment on Gia Allemand, referred to above. Although the immediate cause of her suicide may have been boyfriend troubles, she suffered from depression for many years. Maybe she just couldn't stand the depression any more. It is not uncommon for depressed people to commit or attempt suicide. JMO based on what I read.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Caila's right about the heart comment. There is only so much room, but it might be better to say that AI and Jared are "imprinting" on one another, but more so AI than Jared. They need to move on from each other, especially for the sake of AI. They might already be in too deep for her fragile state. When it's finally over, she is going to be in a world of hurt. So Jared really needs to cut all ties. This poor girl is already on the edge. Just look at the desperate acts she's going through for him. (And she's going to be 30 years old soon without ever having had a man. That's got to be a terrible psychological blow, especially for a beautiful girl. Talk about boyfriend troubles. Caila will go on to have a billion boyfriends and flake on them all til she gets much older. AI would be lucky to get even one.)
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:43 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:snipped They need to move on from each other, especially for the sake of AI. They might already be in too deep for her fragile state.

IMO she uses the fragile state to her advantage. One wrong word, waterworks start. She may be fragile, but those around her don't want to throw her over the edge, so they are careful with their words, including Caila. Wells alluded to the same. She behaves in a manner that forces others to be gentle and say the things she wants to hear to prevent her from falling apart. Her friends, her family are the ones who should have grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and taken her to therapy long ago. Instead her Father praises his princess.

IA with the poster upthread, sorry I forgot who. I would have given him a few weeks, if there wasn't any romantic reciprocation on his part, it would have been the end for me. How anyone could be so obsessed with someone who doesn't want them back, is beyond me. Being led on, that's how she felt, her words, is a choice. She let that happen for her own selfish reasons, thinking, manipulating that he will eventually see the light. She should have told Jared, I can't be friends, maybe in time, but we need to stay away and end it. Instead she continued on the pretense that she's a friend in February. Come May she's warning Caila not to go to BIP. It's a twisted fatal attraction behaviour that should have ended long ago IMHO. Clearly they can't just be friends, she won't allow that. She went out of her way to warn Caila, and I'm sure others to stay away from Jared. She stated she's over him. We'll see who the next victim is. Will Jared constantly text and call her while she's dating like she did to him? How will that guy feel? If Ashley falls in love with someone else, Jared will be history in a NY minute. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Her fake apology when Sean called her out. no no she needs to apologize to Shushanna for calling her a "Russian hooker" and "eurotrash". She is 28. She should know better. She's only sorry because people aren't laughing with her. Good luck to her finding a decent man after this.

Good luck finding a job.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:52 pm

This is abnormal. It may even be pathological. That's why they need to get away from each other. Jared will not let her go. Supposedly he has restarted their friendship on his own without her pursuing him.

It could just be that Jared is just as messed up in some way as AI for him to let it go on. Something is really different about both of them. AI has a terrible mouth and she is playing a wicked game (which she believes is for a just cause), but Jared just needs to release her. Stop giving hope and stop trying to be her friend. He said he wants to be in her life. But they need to get all the way in or all the way out. This isn't a slow jog, it's a sprint.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:36 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:This is abnormal. It may even be pathological. That's why they need to get away from each other. Jared will not let her go. Supposedly he has restarted their friendship on his own without her pursuing him.

It could just be that Jared is just as messed up in some way as AI for him to let it go on. Something is really different about both of them. AI has a terrible mouth and she is playing a wicked game (which she believes is for a just cause), but Jared just needs to release her. Stop giving hope and stop trying to be her friend. He said he wants to be in her life. But they need to get all the way in or all the way out. This isn't a slow jog, it's a sprint.

I am very careful when it comes to women and body image attractiveness etc... but Ashley I, presents herself as very unattractive to me.  It has to do with the expression on her face, her carriage (the way she carries herself), and the words that come out of her mouth.  That is so tied to what is attractive.  I am surprised that men find her attractive.  Do other women find her attractive?  Also her hairstyle with the French braids is rather juvenile.  I think that is a hair style that a young teen would wear.  I am just surprised.  All this together makes her seem so much younger than 28!  I really hate to be harsh, but she could be attractive, but she needs to soften up, her hair, her carriage and her words.  And Jared, no woman will want to get near him with her around.  That makes Jared unattractive because that behavior is so unhealthy.  I would think that he would want to flee from that!  All just my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:48 pm

I think she's a physically attractive woman but she comes off very goofy and awkward to me and she has zero sex appeal. So while I think the packaging is pretty I have hard time finding her sexually desirable.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:48 pm

I read a lot everywhere people saying that Ashley deserves better than Jared, and I'm scratching my head thinking 'Why?' What makes her such a special butterfly that she deserves 'better'? She's a rude bully, why does she deserve a good guy? Maybe Jared is exactly what she deserves. She needs to improve herself, but as of now, she doesn't see any fault in her own actions. Why should a nice, decent guy take her baggage?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:48 pm

I think Ashley is pretty physically, but her insecurities/immaturity and the way she acts about Jared are insane, so that makes her not attractive. She also claims to be "Kardashley" or whatever, so she overdoes the makeup, eyelashes, botox, extensions, lip injections (wow those look ridiculous). So I honestly think she tries too hard in that area, and could go more natural as she is naturally pretty. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:28 pm

The name calling doesn't bother me. It happens all the time. I remember when Courtney made a comment about Blakely saying "Who knew strippers could play ball". Or something like that. I actually laughed so hard. I don't think these comments are literal but meant to play up to the camera and be funny.

Although that didn't bother me, A lot of other things that Ashley did. Did bother me.

But I overall I don't mind Ashley.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs