SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:50 pm

jen689 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:...Jordan doesn't have to impress anyone, but perhaps his employers and JoJo...
Maybe impress wasn't the best word to use. My opinions/impressions of Jordan don't matter in real life. I'm just a fan of the franchise. We like and dislike members of the franchise for various reasons. I'm not a fan of Jordan as of now. I may be more of a fan if he stays with JoJo for one year. It doesn't have anything to do if they're compatible or not for me it will show he's not the womanizer he's been portrayed to be JMO
That's what makes this forum such a great place--all the different reasons we come together in the message board garden.  cantstopl
I'm not even a "fan" of the show that much anymore. LOL  So I don't care one way or the other if they stay together. 
Often, for me, it's post show that determines how I feel about about the couple or cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Nobody knows what will happen between Jordan and JoJo post-show, not even them. Maybe they will make it six months. Maybe a year. Maybe longer. I just wish them well and I love seeing JoJo happy! Jordan too! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:52 pm

relaxing wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Robbie breaks up with his longtime gf to go on the show.....and Jordan may or may not have cheated on a gf awhile ago ....and Jordan is the one hated?  What am I missing here? no idea duh

I don't hate either one, but I sure don't like either one as a character on the show or as a choice for a fairy tale ending for Jojo.  Pretty equally smarmy, fake and cocky to me.   I think Robby is the most inconsequential F2 almost ever so there's not much point in thinking or talking about him for me.  Jordan looks to be F1 and has generated many, many negative talking points.  So go Jordan for that I guess cheerleader giggling .  

Anyway I maintain, one of the best Ettes ever > one of the worst F2s ever.  JMO.  

Guess this is the yin and yang of things. Similar to if she's the best bette, they sure saved some of the worst dudes for her. Does not compute nor makes sense. She had a handful of guys who could have been like cream. Alas, those were not her choices. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:50 pm

relaxing wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Robbie breaks up with his longtime gf to go on the show.....and Jordan may or may not have cheated on a gf awhile ago ....and Jordan is the one hated?  What am I missing here? no idea duh

I don't hate either one, but I sure don't like either one as a character on the show or as a choice for a fairy tale ending for Jojo.  Pretty equally smarmy, fake and cocky to me.   I think Robby is the most inconsequential F2 almost ever so there's not much point in thinking or talking about him for me.  Jordan looks to be F1 and has generated many, many negative talking points.  So go Jordan for that I guess cheerleader giggling .  

Anyway I maintain, one of the best Ettes ever > one of the worst F2s ever.  JMO.  

I agree and it's unfortunate. But oh well, as long as JoJo's happy... I guess.

The good thing is that after Ben's season I realised that even when I like the final couple (which is rare), I just can't be bothered to follow them post-show anymore, so really it doesn't matter if I like the F1 or not. I'll have little attachment either way. Breakup drama is always more interesting anyway than normal happy couples going on with their lives.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:15 pm

We are trying very hard to let everyone express their opinions. As I mentioned yesterday, we are walking a fine line when discussing family.

The other problem is the snark. It won't be tolerated on this forum.

Therefore, I really don't want to have to create a new rule where the brother and g/f are not to be mentioned.

However, I will be sending warnings if the snark continues, because I don't have any patience with that.

I thank you all in advance for helping make our jobs easier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Topic is unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:06 pm

This tweet made me chuckle. laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/GabeTheWP/status/753805509874987009/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:This tweet made me chuckle.   laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/GabeTheWP/status/753805509874987009/photo/1

Bwhahahaha! His diabolical plan to crawl out of his brother's shadow is working! Marketing101 cantstopl
Not only ChadR has been to that class Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 pm

^^^ Funny tweet. the wife must be a Bachelor fan and not a sports fan haha.
Aaron looks such a combination of Luke and then separately, Jordan. he's like the mid point in looks which being the middle Bro he is.
yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 pm

^^^AHAHAHA. Oh, the irony. In some circles all Aaron Rodgers gets to be is Jordan's older brother.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Jordan is not in a SHV with jojo.................. IMO

He was spotted Thursday JULY 14

The 27-year-old reality star and former NFL quarterback, who opened up about his Super Bowl-winning brother on Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, was seen having a heated conversation outside a Whole Body Fitness gym in his hometown of Chico, California on Thursday.
9NEWS

http://www.9news.com/entertainment/entertainment-tonight/exclusive-pics-jordan-rodgers-spotted-out-for-first-time-after-airing-family-drama-on-the/274276236

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:29 pm

They could have met up that night or today. That was one phone call so we can't rule out a SHV, imo
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold