SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 26 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:45 pm

To do some :stirthepot.

If Jojo had told CH or one of the producers this no doubt it would have made the show at some point. This is his opinion.
Or more like it, it was what he was told to say.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:00 pm

I was reading an article from CBS Sports on the Aaron vs Rodgers family drama brought forward via Jordan and JoJo's last two date episodes And the writer mentioned Luke R works for CBS Sports and had no comment. So I was reading Luke R's twitter and noticed he recently changed his header verbiage and dropped any mention of his GF Lindsay. So I looked at her SM and saw an interesting comment that she tagged Luke R in....And wondered if maybe they broke up or are on relationship hiatus. Very interesting. :detective question
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Chris Manson brought it up because he is an a ss hole.
Speaking for myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Seabear wrote:I was reading an article from CBS Sports on the Aaron vs Rodgers family drama brought forward via Jordan and JoJo's last two date episodes And the writer mentioned Luke R works for CBS Sports and had no comment. So I was reading Luke R's twitter and noticed he recently changed his header verbiage and dropped any mention of his GF Lindsay. So I looked at her SM and saw an interesting comment that she tagged Luke R in....And wondered if maybe they broke up or are on relationship hiatus. Very interesting. :detective question
JMO

I doubt it. She's still in his profile picture and header on Twitter. She favorited a tweet 3 days ago that said they were "goals." IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Perhaps. But I still see her in his avi and on his twitter header with the rest of the fam ?
IDK  - would he not have removed or changed that ?

If they did it would be a very recent thing.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:snipped..

But considering that CH knew that Aaron and Jordan werent on speaking terms... Why would he say that?  no idea

IA that was a stupid mean thing to say. Not to mention, he "just so happened" to golf with Aaron a couple of weeks before filming started.

The original article I read, it quoted CH saying a couple of weeks before filming. I posted it here somewhere. Jordan was announced March 6th. A couple of weeks before that, I'm pretty sure CH knew. This article IMO has more little digs towards Jordan with words such as squirm his way, like a politician. I still think CH doesn't like Jordan.

During a recentn interview with Doug Gottlieb on CBS Sports Network, Harrison explained he randomly and bizarrely met Aaron one day while playing golf with friends. At that time, casting for The Bachelorette had not been set and Harrison did not know about Jordan's participation.
"And again, as producers, we absolutely could've dropped that bomb or let it leak to JoJo, but we never did... to watch him kind of squirm and work his way and very carefully word -- [His explanation for the estrangement] was very well crafted. It was almost like a politician explaining something the way he talked about Aaron."

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jordan-rodgers-and-aaron-rodgers-estrangement---the-bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-it-confuses-me-something-just-doesnt-quite-fit-20205.php#dM8qW6Sl5uMqtcic.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 pm

^^^ CH stooped even lower than I thought he could saying that he squirmed around every word and his explanation was well crafted. This alone should stop the talk that Jordan wanted to bring up A at all!

James F said the same thing on Monday's AfterBuzz. He said, Jordan didn't talk about A. If we pumped him for info about some of his plays, Jordan would just give us basics, like he was announcing sports (paraphrasing). In this interview done 5 months ago (before everything Bachelor), he has to address questions about A here too and he answers the same way James F said he did and CH (not so nicely) said he did. It absolutely PROVES that Jordan was not exploiting A or throwing him under the bus and whatever else he's been accused of in this regard. I think if he could've told JoJo why A wouldn't be there on HTD in this manne he would have! 

rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:51 pm

"Almost like a politician" is Jordan trying to be as delicate about a matter as possible without exploiting or throwing anyone under the bus.
ch is such a :stirthepot

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:34 am

Wow, can Jordan talk. I don't like how everywhere he is compared with his brother Aaron. They are two different people and IMO shouldn't be compared.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 am

mindless wrote:As if I needed more reason to dislike Jordan, someone posted this link on another board: http://www.outsports.com/2012/2/9/4052562/jordan-rodgers-aarons-brother-speaks-out-against-vanderbilts

Read the comment by PJMc. Sorry, but Jordan sounds like a moron. I wish I could believe he's grown up since then, but his smirking and body language in general tell me he still thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I can see what James meant by calling his behaviour entitled.

JMO.

Well, he was labeled the runaway child by his Dear Mommy! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 3806527698 I'm not surprised that he has a temper. My son has a quick temper, but the key is to use self-control when those times arise. It doesn't make Jordan a bad guy, imho, but it makes life more difficult when someone is strong - willed and has a temper. That said, JoJo seems like she is a peacemaker and just might be a great match for Jordan, as Luke mentioned on the HTD. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:As if I needed more reason to dislike Jordan, someone posted this link on another board: http://www.outsports.com/2012/2/9/4052562/jordan-rodgers-aarons-brother-speaks-out-against-vanderbilts

Read the comment by PJMc. Sorry, but Jordan sounds like a moron. I wish I could believe he's grown up since then, but his smirking and body language in general tell me he still thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I can see what James meant by calling his behaviour entitled.

JMO.

Well, he was labeled the runaway child by his Dear Mommy!  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 3806527698  I'm not surprised that he has a temper.  My son has a quick temper, but the key is to use self-control when those times arise.  It doesn't make Jordan a bad guy, imho, but it makes life more difficult when someone is strong - willed and has a temper.  That said, JoJo seems like she is a peacemaker and just might be a great match for Jordan, as Luke mentioned on the HTD.  Smiley

I wish I could unsee/unread that article.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

JMO.

Well, he was labeled the runaway child by his Dear Mommy!  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 26 3806527698  I'm not surprised that he has a temper.  My son has a quick temper, but the key is to use self-control when those times arise.  It doesn't make Jordan a bad guy, imho, but it makes life more difficult when someone is strong - willed and has a temper.  That said, JoJo seems like she is a peacemaker and just might be a great match for Jordan, as Luke mentioned on the HTD.  Smiley

I wish I could unsee/unread that article.  

That article was from 2012!!! 4 years ago!!! 2013 Update: Jordan Rodgers says he would have no problem with a gay teammate. From this same article at the end of the article.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold