SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:WTH is Doctor RS?? cantstopl

He gives advice on love, relationships, etc. from his experience and from a male perspective,  Hugesmile

I kid you not!  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 41 3806527698

I posted yesterday that when I start to laugh my eyes tear up. It's happening, now. laugh out loud
Me too. Let's just hope Dr. Reality Steve doesn't decide to practice Gynecology!   Doubt he knows much of anything about love, relationships or a woman. giggling

Not surprised if they broke up, especially if she had sex with Robby, why JoJo, why, if it was Jordan from the get go? I will never figure out how this happens so much.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:35 pm

RSs eightball could be thanks to strategic whispers in his ear.

This way, the F2 has a chance to get wind of it resulting in more emotions when CH asks that stupid question "are you still in love with her". I swear after the Jolly switch, all the rejectees think that they have a chance.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:36 pm

^ Jolly is such a cute couple name. The best 1 IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:37 pm

The question for me is when we will Jojo fly to LA for the people mag  photo shoot since she has been seen typically at the DFW airport on her way. Anyways we need to watch Robby's feet as well tomorrow....Nick left on Friday to LA both times he was F2.

Based on what I read today RS was at DFW airport early this morning; it would have been hilarious if RS & Jojo were seen together at the airport laugh out loud that would put a new spin on who RS's source is laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Heaven knows I don't have a single fangirl bone in my body, but I sincerely haven't seen Jojo to be fake. Although this is a "reality" tv show, there is some acting involved and everyone who goes on the show does that. It doesn't make them fake in my eyes.

She is a very compassionate person, that, plus her need for constant validation makes her struggle and question every decision.

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Maybe Jojo recently asked Jordan again where he sees himself in the future and again he drew a blank. If they aren't together or have serious issues , would we really be surprised ? Maybe after the cams were turned off, he can't handle her insecurities . Maybe she can't handle his inability to put down his phone and have a real convo. Maybe after play acting on the Bachelorette he can't sustain. Real Jordy could really suck. Maybe the Bach Bubble burst. IMO, this relationship never had a chance. Didn't Jojo's mom fear they were too much alike? Maybe Jojo woke up one SHV day and didn't like who she saw next to her. Maybe RS is wrong on this one? I don't think so. AMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Why do I get the feeling that RS is actually stalking that girl. creepy man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 pm

julychild wrote:Heaven knows I don't a single fangirl bone in my body, but I sincerely haven't seen Jojo to be fake. Although this is a "reality" tv show, there is some acting involved and everyone who goes on the show does that. It doesn't make them fake in my eyes.

She is a very compassionate person, that, plus her need for constant validation makes her struggle and question every decision.
WORD here there and everywhere. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:40 pm

This is just speculation, because that's all we can do at this point, but I've noticed that Jordan and Robby haven't interacted on social media nearly as much as they used to. I saw that Robby favorited this today:

https://twitter.com/thepostgame/status/758672080158228481

I wonder if perhaps Robby played a part in their relationship troubles if they are over.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:40 pm

mercieme wrote:The question for me is when we will Jojo fly to LA for the people mag  photo shoot since she has been seen typically at the DFW airport on her way. Anyways we need to watch Robby's feet as well tomorrow....Nick left on Friday to LA both times he was F2.

Based on what I read today RS was at DFW airport early this morning; it would have been hilarious if RS & Jojo were seen together at the airport laugh out loud that would put a new spin on who RS's source is laugh out loud

Stranger things have happened. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 41 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is just speculation, because that's all we can do at this point, but I've noticed that Jordan and Robby haven't interacted on social media nearly as much as they used to. I saw that Robby favorited this today:

https://twitter.com/thepostgame/status/758672080158228481

I wonder if perhaps Robby played a part in their relationship troubles if they are over.
Hmm. Have you noticed any other strange favs? I thought Robby favorited everything though?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Well I already had a STRONG inkling that JoJo's mom didn't like Jordan, based on some of my own research IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold