SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:06 am

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like he's staying right in the middle, a place where he can come back from and say I WAS RIGHT, no matter what goes down laugh out loud.

yes

He has had 0 legitimate sources all season. He's had sources though like Mr Big Wig and others that are similar. So he's had to run with what he has in order to make his living. Sad man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:08 am

His magic  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 1f3b1  must be stuck on try again. laugh out loud  

Or maybe he's hoping for a different answer from it like, Jojo will be yours someday. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:His magic  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 1f3b1  must be stuck on try again. laugh out loud  

Or maybe he's hoping for a different answer from it like, Jojo will be yours someday. laugh out loud

One of the creepiest things from him was when he tweeted out that he spotted JoJo at a Mavericks and wanted to go ask her for a picture. Dumb JoJo tweeted back at him and said hi. Little did she know she was opening a can of worms by letting him think he had a chance laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:12 am

Didn't a poster say that RS tried to get info from one of Becca's friends 3 weeks ago, about if JoJo and Jordan were still together? Right around the time he claims he's heard "talk" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:14 am

Yes our poster had this information.

RS seems to be actively contacting people, getting them to speculate on the state of the relationship. And putting 2+2 together and making 5.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:His magic  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 1f3b1  must be stuck on try again. laugh out loud  

One of the creepiest things from him was when he tweeted out that he spotted JoJo at a Mavericks and wanted to go ask her for a picture. Dumb JoJo tweeted back at him and said hi. Little did she know she was opening a can of worms by letting him think he had a chance laugh out loud
Well it was smart of her in a way because she's the only one he hasn't trashed in his blog and when/if things with BBJ go down the drain, her rep will still be intact. I guess that's good? Of course she's so obsessed with her man, I don't want to think what she'll be like during the mourning process. And I can't imagine what Steve thinks or posts will be most pressing on her list.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:19 am

I believe we will be able to pick up on something on ATFR "IF" there is trouble in paradise. I thought he had more dirt on Jordan that would be revealed in the next 1-2 weeks, which he said about two weeks ago. I'm waiting for the dirt, Stevie. Time is ticking. :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:22 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I believe we will be able to pick up on something on ATFR "IF" there is trouble in paradise.  I thought he had more dirt on Jordan that would be revealed in the next 1-2 weeks, which he said about two weeks ago.    I'm waiting for the dirt, Stevie.  Time is ticking.  :gotcha:
Maybe the dirt was THIS laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I believe we will be able to pick up on something on ATFR "IF" there is trouble in paradise.  I thought he had more dirt on Jordan that would be revealed in the next 1-2 weeks, which he said about two weeks ago.    I'm waiting for the dirt, Stevie.  Time is ticking.  :gotcha:

If she acts like she has been with the rest of her 25 guys at the ATFR then we'll know he's in trouble.

Smiley

Having said that I really don't want to watch another ATFR like Brads. Oh well.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

I expected more Raya chicks coming forward, more ex's calling him a liar and cheater...but all I hear are crickets. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 am

Ash2214 wrote:I feel like tweeting him and saying, so uh, want happened to you saying a week ago that you had no idea if they were still together or not and that you get this stuff every season? laugh out loud

How's your chance, he's doing a Q&A on Twitter.. I just tweeted and asked him why the change from yesterday to today.. Waiting to see if he responds.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:30 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I expected more Raya chicks coming forward, more ex's calling him a liar and cheater...but all I hear are crickets.  laugh out loud
I completely forgot about Steve planning to "bury" BBJ before the finale. I was looking forward to being scandalized with a love child, 2 secret wives and unpaid parking ticket.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold