SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:27 am

He fixed the first paragraph.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago
(UPDATE): Thank you to the reader who told me I had a screw up in the first paragraph. It's been fixed. Prob makes more sense now.

We’re days away from the finale, and thank God for that. US Weekly can throw all the misdirection they want at you, but it doesn’t change what I reported back on May 19th. JoJo got engaged to Jordan. Are they still together now? Well, that’s the million dollar question. There’s been a lot of chatter surrounding these two for the last month. I will say this: If come Monday these two tell us on the ATFR they’re no longer together, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised. And if they are together, I think they might just be telling us that to protect their pride. There’s just too many things I’ve heard over the past 3-4 weeks or so that suggest not everything is perfect in their world and they are ignoring all the those who are not fans. Whatever the case may be though, this doesn’t change what happened in Thailand. Nor does that leave the door open for any of the other guys. She’s not running back to Chase, or Luke, or Robby either. We’ll get our answer on Monday, but even a declaration of “Oh, we’re great. We don’t pay attention to the rumors and stuff,” I’d take with a grain of salt because, well, I don’t think that’s the case.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:27 am

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:34 am

Interesting. We haven't had a couple over by the ATFR in a while.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:35 am

I feel like tweeting him and saying, so uh, want happened to you saying a week ago that you had no idea if they were still together or not and that you get this stuff every season? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:36 am

Has he ever written an article like this before about a couple? Like basically saying that they are done, even if they aren't admitting it yet? I've only read his site since Chris's season and cant remember him posting something like that before. And if he has, what was the outcome of the relationship?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:I feel like tweeting him and saying, so uh, want happened to you saying a week ago that you had no idea if they were still together or not and that you get this stuff every season? laugh out loud
Forget last week, he even said yesterday he heard they were still together and hadn't heard from any reliable sources that they were broken up laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:53 am

everly wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I feel like tweeting him and saying, so uh, want happened to you saying a week ago that you had no idea if they were still together or not and that you get this stuff every season? laugh out loud
Forget last week, he even said yesterday he heard they were still together and hadn't heard from any reliable sources that they were broken up laugh out loud
Yesterday!!! Did this breakup come to him in a dream then?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:57 am

laugh out loud What he wrote sounds like a whole bunch of going back and forth. So, he's heard that they are and they aren't together (morseo they're not), from "sources", but he hears this every season, but this season is too loud and too often? And he's hearing it from people who are close to the situation? And it's been happening for the last 3-4 weeks? But he's not sure what's true either way? He just knows they're gonna be done soon and fast? Is this what he's getting at?

Who knows what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if they're over already either. Or will be over rather quickly, and are just saving face. I don't think Becca and Kathy and Luke not hinting anything about it problems aren't happening. It just means they're minding their own business and being good friends/family. 99% of these couples don't last, so no big deal. JoJo and Jordan HAVE been getting a lot of flack as a couple and separately since the season started and it only continues to grow every week. So, yeah, that takes a toll on a realtionship. And if they ARE having problems, maybe it's just the rumors and hate that's the issue in their relationship. I think we have to wait and see on Monday night and so on (if there even is a so on.)

Us weekly's new issue says they're "very happy together". So is RS more reliable? Or US? Considering US is just fed by tptb, are they just trying to save face?

Imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:00 am

Sounds like he's staying right in the middle, a place where he can come back from and say I WAS RIGHT, no matter what goes down laugh out loud.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 am

everly wrote:
Yes, but he also said he had been hearing things and blah blah blah. And then said if they weren't together at ATFR, he wouldn't be surprised. So he kind of said the same thing yesterday as he did today. The only confusion I have, is he said yesterday, he hadn't heard anything from a "legitimate" source. But then today, he says he's heard from people "close to the situation".. Idk. I feel like RS talks in circles a lot.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 am

Ehh. I don't ever take much of what he says to heart.
Their relationship could last for years and always be a bumpy road. It's still a road however, it's their road. 
And then it may not last long at all. It's up to them. JoJo sounds like she had a very bumpy road with Chad R and that lasted awhile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 am

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like he's staying right in the middle, a place where he can come back from and say I WAS RIGHT, no matter what goes down laugh out loud.
But if he's wrong, he wouldn't be right! laugh out loud But you're absolutely right. He does this EVERY SEASON. He always talks in circles. He never commits to anything 100% unless it's the ending of the show laugh out loud And we've all seen where that's gotten him at times..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold