SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is just speculation, because that's all we can do at this point, but I've noticed that Jordan and Robby haven't interacted on social media nearly as much as they used to. I saw that Robby favorited this today:

https://twitter.com/thepostgame/status/758672080158228481

I wonder if perhaps Robby played a part in their relationship troubles if they are over.

RIP to the real RoJo if so. Robby and Jordy have split. Not a nice thing to fave if you're pals with the baby bro. question

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well I already had a STRONG inkling that JoJo's mom didn't like Jordan, based on some of my own research IMO.

I thought she had liked some photos of Jordan and JoJo post-show?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well I already had a STRONG inkling that JoJo's mom didn't like Jordan, based on some of my own research IMO.

Share please? If the mom referred to Jordy as the playa, that's not a good thing . How many red flags from multiple sources did Jojo need? I think the stock in red flags went up during this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:46 pm

IF (big one) Jojo & Jordan are broken up; I can seriously see a situation where the producers stage either Robby or Chase to ask Jojo for a second chance, major cray cray IMO but it's TPTB & they will stop at nothing to give the audience a show laugh out loud....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

I thought she had liked some photos of Jordan and JoJo post-show?
She did, but that doesn't mean anything IMO.

ForeverLove wrote:

Share please? If the mom referred to Jordy as the playa, that's not a good thing . How many red flags from multiple sources did Jojo need? I think the stock in red flags went up during this season.
Don't think I'm allowed.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 pm

mercieme wrote:IF (big one) Jojo & Jordan are broken up; I can seriously see a situation where the producers stage either Robby or Chase to ask Jojo for a second chance, major cray cray IMO but it's TPTB & they will stop at nothing to give the audience a show laugh out loud....jmo

100% going to happen.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 pm

mercieme wrote:IF (big one) Jojo & Jordan are broken up; I can seriously see a situation where the producers stage either Robby or Chase to ask Jojo for a second chance, major cray cray IMO but it's TPTB & they will stop at nothing to give the audience a show laugh out loud....jmo

I would tell them to kiss my a$$! I'm not here to get rejected again!!!

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I thought she had liked some photos of Jordan and JoJo post-show?
From what I remember reading her mom said JoJo is an adult and makes/learns from her own decisions even if others don't agree. If JoJo wants to be with Jordan her Mom will be supportive JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 pm

That is a huge bummer. Perhaps all this is getting to Jo and she is strongly considering a breakup to hurt him before he hurts her, which would help explain what Steve is hearing: she's being her indecisive, insecure self.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 pm

We know from the preview for the finale JoJo's Mom was  skeptical of Jordan from the beginning

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 pm

I think as the show airs, Jordy's sensitivities came into play watching Jojo makeout with the other guys. Cheaters can't their significant others cheating. That's a fact. Maybe watching Jojo encouraging the other guys to fall for her and they did, didn't suit Jordy's very huge ego. JMO, but it's always hard for the Lead to explain their position to their F1. Some can handle and some can't .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 pm

lexforlife wrote:The edit of the show with all the doubts and questioning was left in for a reason. Something is up IMO.CH egging whats his face on to talk about the questionable F2's at that MTA wasn't lost on me as well. All IMO.

Yeppers, was just going to post that what Chad said didn't leave things on a high note at the MTA. If they did split it would be an easy lead in as to why at ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold