SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Post media social media etc here. No Discussion.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:47 am

Georgia Love
- evening news reporter in Tasmania

The Bachelorette Australia
We’re thrilled to introduce Australia’s new Bachelorette, 27-year-old Georgia Love from Victoria.
Having put her career as a journalist first for her whole life, Georgia is now ready to prioritise love. Coming soon to Channel Ten.
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Image10
https://m.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU#!/BacheloretteAU
Georgia's SM:

Instagram
- username is georgiealove (as posted by Natik)
- last active 13 hours ago (Sunday, June 19 )
- follows Bette AU stylist from the show
Facebook
- https://www.facebook.com/gl308?fref=ts
- last active June 16
- Lives in Hobart, Tasmania (originally from Melbourne)
Twitter
- handle is GeorgieALove
- last active on June 17
Other/Work
- FB Win News Tasmania https://www.facebook.com/WINNewsTasmania/
- last active/reporting news June 17
- Her Youtube channel with videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuulYLutOfHn3LXn-V0SjZw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:01 am

Official statement on Bette S2 by Channel Ten on the show's official website.

Meet 27-year-old Victorian journalist Georgia Love, Australia’s new Bachelorette
The Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* The_Bachelorette_S2_Love_900x506

There has been much speculation around the identity of Australia’s next Bachelorette and, at last, she can be revealed.

In a nationwide search, Georgia’s impressive accomplishments and warm personality made her the clear choice.

Georgia’s career as a journalist has taken her across the country and given her many amazing experiences, but has also taken her focus off the search for love. Starting her career in regional Victoria, Georgia worked in news in Launceston and Melbourne before becoming a nightly news presenter in Hobart.

Georgia describes herself as your girl next door but far from average. She is now at the stage where she wants to put herself first and find that special person with whom to share her life.

“My whole life, I have put my job and career first but have always felt something has been missing. I’m now at a point where I’m happy with where I am at in my career and I’m ready to prioritise love,” Georgia says.

The fun-loving Melbourne native believes it’s important to be able to laugh with the one you love and is looking for someone who knows what he wants in life and has the passion to achieve it.

“I want to find that one special person to share my life and all its ups and downs with. Going into this experience knowing I could walk away with the man of my dreams excites me so much, I can’t wait for this incredible new chapter,” she said.

Join Georgia as she searches for true love among some of the country’s most eligible Bachelors on the new season of The Bachelorette Australia.

The Bachelorette Australia Season Two is coming soon to TEN
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:02 am

The Bachelorette Australia
Georgia is ready to embark on her adventure to find true love. Hear what our new Bachelorette is looking for in a man...

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/?fref=ts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:02 am

natik wrote:Meet The New Bachelorette
New Idea can exclusively reveal the top secret identify of the new Bachelorette.
20 June 2016  

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Georgia-love

It’s the news fans have been waiting for – and with production of series two underway, New Idea can exclusively reveal the top secret identify of the new Bachelorette.

This year’s star of the show, bubbly Tassie TV presenter Georgia Love, is gearing up to put 18 hopefuls through their paces in order to meet the man of her dreams.

It was only after months of the rigorous casting process that the 29-year-old beauty was finally locked in for hit reality dating show The Bachelorette – and friends say she is perfect for the role.

‘Georgia’s been unlucky in love, but she’s a hopeless romantic,’ reveals a close pal. ‘The main issue she has had is moving around so much for work interstate and internationally, so it has been really hard to maintain close relationships and open herself up to guys, because chances are she will be off again in a year or so.’

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Ni2616_cover_nobc-copy
http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/meet-the-new-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:03 am

Television presenter and former trapeze artist Georgia Love may be the lucky lady following in Sam Frost's footsteps for the second Australian season of the popular series.

New Idea magazine reports the 29-year-old, who has recently been presenting for Tasmania's WIN News, was chosen to star in the Channel Ten reality show after a 'rigorous casting process'.

The brunette beauty, who has previously worked as a dance teacher and trapeze artist, is ready to find love according to some of her close pals, but has struggled so far due to the travelling involved with her journalism career.

One friend told New Idea magazine: 'Georgia's been unlucky in love, but she's a hopeless romantic'.

Meanwhile another source told the publication that producers were keen to cast a fresh face on the show this year, instead of a previous Bachelor contestant like Louise Pillidge, or Lana Jeavons-Fellows, who finished second in Sam Wood's season, though recently revealed she has found a new man.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3577E95300000578-3649623-Television_career_After_spending_two_years_there_she_moved_to_th-m-33_1466379562639
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3577EAC100000578-3649623-image-a-47_1466380063489
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 13237643_10156861124935720_3395821780892914805_n
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3577E96700000578-3649623-Bridesmaid_duties_Georgia_shared_this_photo_of_herself_last_year-m-43_1466379733413
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3649623/News-presenter-trapeze-artist-Georgia-Love-tipped-Bachelorette.html

Georgia (June 16) reporting news for Win News, Tasmania

https://www.facebook.com/WINNewsTasmania/
IG: georgiealove
June 19, 2016
Back with the fam. This calls for wine and pizza!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 13413219_981009385308056_176449890_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3NjAwNzA3NjMwOTI0NTgzMA%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:09 am

ThankMeLater wrote:

An ex-boyfriend of The Bachelorette Georgia Love claims they had a troubled relationship
JUNE 22, 2016

A MAN claiming to be The Bachelorette Georgia Love’s ex-boyfriend claims what you see is not necessarily what you get with the 27-year-old.
Wade Seaford says he dated Love about two-and-a-half years ago and she left him broken hearted.

“I’ve got all the dirt, all the dirt, to give all the fans a bit of a warning,” he told SeaFM 101.3’s Bree & Gawndy. “Why’d we break up?” he added. “Unlucky in love? I would say not really because she causes the unluck.”

Seaford said he believed at least two other men were involved in the events that led to their decision to break up.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 01454a7ba18c7e3a5e737fb50cddc717

“The first time was about eight months prior to me finding out about the second one and the second one was actually with someone who was on The Voice.”

That Voice contestant was yesterday revealed as Matthew Garwood, who appeared on the singing contest in 2014. Garwood told FoxFM’s 101.9 trio, Fifi, Dave and Fev, that the pair dated from “seven months to a year on-and-off” a couple of years ago.

He also claimed that Love started dating one of his co-workers shortly after their breakup.

Meanwhile, Seaford also claims that he was told by a Love family member that she may not be as genuine as she seems. “The warning I got, and this is (the) quote, ‘Don’t take her nice-as-pie attitude as genuine, she is known for using people to get what she wants’, unquote.”

Yesterday, Love’s sister Katie and best friend Arba also spoke to FoxFM, claiming that the reason she was still single was because she had prioritised her career and was constantly moving for work.

The Bachelorette, which began filming yesterday (June 21), is expected to air later this year after The Bachelor on Ten.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/an-exboyfriend-of-the-bachelorette-georgia-love-claims-they-had-a-troubled-relationship/news-story/1011d5cc4d930329b6a20618711b9b92[/quote]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:14 am

Bachelorette’s ex, best friend and sister on why she’s still single
JUNE 22, 201

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* D2da8a8b09ebe90af39141fca8940fc3

WHEN there’s a new Bachelor or Bachelorette on our screens, it’s never long before the exes come out of the woodwork. 

But for the new Bachelorette, Georgia Love, she’s lucky her ex has only kind things to say.

Fifi, Dave and Fev got some goss from the 27-year-old news reporter’s former boyfriend Matthew Garwood, who appeared on The Voice in 2014.

Garwood said the pair dated from “seven months to a year on and off” a couple of years ago.

“There is absolutely no doubt, all the guys will fall head over heels for her, she’s just that kind of girl,” Garwood said on radio this morning. “She’s a whole lot of fun, they’ll have a whole lot of fun with her, she’s got the pick of 18 guys, she’ll be in her element there.”

Garwood said things didn’t work out for the pair because of the travelling involved between Melbourne and Tassie.

“I was flying back to Tassie (from Melbourne) every Sunday to Tuesday because I was working at Cabaret Restaurant Dracula’s in Melbourne and so the distance was difficult.

But he also hinted that there may have been more to the story.

“Let’s just say after we did break up, her new boyfriend he worked at Dracula’s as well,” he added. “It’s such a dramatic story.”

Love’s best friend “Arba,” who has known her since year nine also had some very complementary things to say about her.

“Georgia is one of the most intelligent, articulate, wonderful, kind-hearted people that you could ever meet and I couldn’t be more excited about this opportunity for her because she deserves it, she’s incredible.”

He also corroborated her ex’s story, saying that her career and distance was the main reason she was still single.
“Georgia’s a very driven girl as well,” he said. “She studied journalism and with that she obviously had to move around quite a bit to country areas and spend maybe a year or two in any given place, so that kind of gets in the way sometimes of being able to form relationships and make them last because it’s hard to do long distance a lot of the time and when you don’t know with any certainty what your own future is going to be, to ask someone else to put their own future at stake for you.”

Fifi, Dave and Fev also got in touch with the Bachelorette’s sister Katie who said her younger sibling has only had “a handful” of boyfriends and would be open to meeting all different types of men on the show.

“She doesn’t have a type, if you spoke to any of her ex-boyfriends from the past, they are all completely different, there is really nothing that links one to another, so it will be interesting to see which way she goes on the show.”

And the only dirt she would dish on her sister: “Something that probably she doesn’t want everyone to know, that I can share, is that she actually has hair just as curly as Shirley Temple.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorettes-ex-best-friend-and-sister-on-why-shes-still-single/news-story/0e21ca026804937a91092f4940e44a4a
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:25 am

Tasmanian TV journalist Georgia Love revealed as new Bachelorette
JUNE 21

TV NEWS anchor Georgia Love has been revealed as Channel Ten’s next Bachelorette.

The 27-year-old resigned from her newsreading job on WIN News in Hobart to front the reality series which will see 18 prospective males vie for her attention.

“Being on television for work and on television for this (Bachelorette) just wouldn’t have worked for either party so I’ve actually left my job,” Love told The Daily Telegraph.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* D011a451f8c018f2a8bfff52551c9dce

“I’ve gotten to a point in my life where I’ve realised I want to prioritise myself more than my career and the thing that is missing is love and that is my number one focus now.”

Before becoming a journalist, the Melbourne-born Bachelorette worked in the arts as a trapeze artist in Malaysia, was a passionate dancer and dance teacher and remains an avid theatre lover.

She says she was approached by producers for the gig but is serious about finding someone to settle down with.

She has a cat named Pawdrey Hepburn that has its own Instagram page.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* F1e0fe41c5103d300ad85cdbeee879c1

New Idea broke the story yesterday, with a close friend of Love’s telling the mag that she was perfect for the role.

“Georgia’s been unlucky in love, but she’s a hopeless romantic. The main issue she has had is moving around so much for work interstate and internationally, so it has been really hard to maintain close relationships and open herself up to guys, because chances are she will be off again in a year or so.

The series began filming in Sydney yesterday (June 20) and will hit screens later this year after The Bachelor.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/tasmanian-tv-journalist-georgia-love-revealed-as-new-bachelorette/news-story/99236f15ec3fed29c879447e3d095b23
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 am

Love is definitely in the air for Georgia as Tasmanian news presenter nabs role as new Bachelorette
JONATHAN MORAN, Mercury
June 20, 2016

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 63af519a92697b0319a770fe3116971a?width=1024

WIN TV news anchor Georgia Love has quit her job to find love.

The 27-year-old has resigned from her daily newsreading job in Hobart presenting her last bulletin on Friday night. She will follow in Sam Frost’s footsteps as the next star of Ten dating reality show, The Bachelorette.

She also continues a Tasmanian theme for the hit reality franchise, following the path of Tasmanian-born Bachelor star Sam Wood who found love in the arms of Snezana Markoski.

“Being on television for work and on television for this [Bachelorette] just wouldn’t have worked for either party so I’ve actually left my job,” Love said.

“That makes the whole thing even scarier and exciting and more daunting because I’ve worked really hard my whole career to get to this point and I’ve loved what I’ve done but this is how serious I am, that I want to find somebody and I want to settle down that I’ve actually taken a step away from all of that.”

Love, who grew up in Melbourne, said producers ­approached her to be on the show. She will be based in Sydney in coming months as she began working on the reality series yesterday.

Eighteen males will vie for her affections.

Love has had a couple of ­serious relationships but has never lived with a boyfriend.

“I’ve always put my career first and everything in my life, friendships, family, relationships have always come second to that,” she said.

“I’ve gotten to a point in my life where I’ve realised I want to prioritise myself more than my career and the thing that is missing is love and that is my No.1 focus now.”

Love is not on any online dating websites and says traditional dating has been hard because of her job on TV.

“It is tricky for me being a newsreader in the public eye to meet somebody without any preconceived ideas and without me being apprehensive and also for people approaching me because they know who I am,” she said.

“It has been tricky being able to find who is genuine and who is not and being able to strip everything back and just get to know the person.”

Love, who graduated from a journalism degree at RMIT in Melbourne in 2009, describes herself as “a pretty good girl” with no skeletons in the closet.

She used to be a trapeze ­instructor in Malaysia and is an avid theatre lover. Her cat, Pawdrey Hepburn, has her own Instagram page.

“I’m a bit of a wannabe Broadway star,” she joked. “Being in plays is a hobby of mine and something I love doing.”
http://www.themercury.com.au/entertainment/love-is-definitely-in-the-air-for-georgia-as-tasmanian-news-presenter-nabs-role-as-new-bachelorette/news-story/ee629bbac498b8d42e0b0e096f277058
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:33 am

Buckle up boys! The Bachelorette star Georgia Love’s wild side revealed
Sydney Confidential, The Daily Telegraph
June 20, 2016

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/buckle-up-boys-the-bachelorette-star-georgia-loves-wild-side-revealed/news-story/62289a1f70621cfefdfbf33f300a5698
EXCLUSIVE: 'She is very controlling' Bachelorette Georgia Love's ex-beau Wade Seaford claims she is 'manipulative' and NOT a trapeze artist
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3653347/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-s-ex-beau-Wade-Seaford-claims-manipulative-NOT-trapeze-artist.html#ixzz4GN9uD6gs

The Bachelorette host Osher Gunsberg cuts a relaxed figure as he joins leading lady Georgia Love during group date filming ** more pics here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3644-the-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-season-2-potential-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers **

PUBLISHED: 17 July 2016

Earlier this month, the popular presenter joined Australia's second Bachelorette Georgia Love on a group date at a trapeze school in Sydney.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3694199/Bachelorette-host-Osher-Gunsberg-cuts-relaxed-figure-joins-leading-lady-Georgia-Love-group-date-filming.html#ixzz4Eiyiz91K

She is the former trapeze artist and dance teacher who will be having men falling head over heels as Australia's new Bachelorette. And Georgia Love showcased her impressive acrobatic skills when she recently took a selection of handsome contestants on a group date to a trapeze school.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3659EC4F00000578-0-image-a-26_1468744073129Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3659F07F00000578-3694165-Bevy_of_hunks_It_was_a_large_group_date_for_Australia_s_second_B-a-8_1468743851914
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3694183/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-shows-trapeze-skills-group-date.html#ixzz4Eizdi8st

bblake wrote:The boogying Bachelorette! Georgia Love cuts a glamorous figure in a leather miniskirt and jacket as she dances with a hunky love contender on solo date
PUBLISHED:  13 July 2016

Former journalist-turned-Bachelorette, Georgia Love, gave up her career to find a man. And it looks like she's taken to the dance floor to find him, with the brunette beauty seen boogying with a mystery suitor on a solo date in Sydney on Tuesday.

Following a round of ice-skating, the ex-WIN News personality was spotted with the hunky man, cutting a glamorous figure as they danced together in front of a live band at Kings Cross night spot.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3638A48200000578-3687812-New_gig_Just_last_month_it_was_confirmed_that_Georgia_was_the_ne-a-14_1468402929346
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3687812/Georgia-Love-cuts-glamorous-figure-leather-miniskirt-jacket-dances-hunky-love-contender-solo-date.html
AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelorette AU S2  Georgia Love on a date ice-skating (same guy as above).

Falling head over heels for her! Bachelorette Georgia Love's mystery suitor takes a nasty-looking tumble during ice-skating solo date
PUBLISHED: 13 July 2016

She is sure to have men falling at her feet as Australia's new Bachelorette. And it seems Georgia Love, 27, has already experienced this rather literally when one of her male suitors took a nasty-looking tumble during an ice-skating solo date during filming in Sydney on Tuesday.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3638A65C00000578-3687899-image-a-7_1468400671489
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3687812/Georgia-Love-cuts-glamorous-figure-leather-miniskirt-jacket-dances-hunky-love-contender-solo-date.html
Puppy love! The Bachelorette's Georgia Love cuddles up to some adorable Dalmatians and packs on the PDA with a hunky contestant on a single date
July 18th 2016

The Bachelorette's Georgia Love may be trying to find love with a lucky guy on the show. But on Friday, she got a little distracted on her one-on-one date with a hunky contestant, by giving attention to a handful of adorable Dalmatian puppies.

The TV presenter could be seen doting over the spotted pooches, but also ensured she packed on some PDA with her love interest, wrapping her arms around him after they got out of a helicopter after taking in the views of Sydney.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3660BBB100000578-3695180-image-a-122_1468823434880Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3660BBA000000578-3695180-image-a-133_1468824298771Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3660BBFE00000578-3695180-image-a-152_1468825022944
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3695180/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-cuddles-adorable-dalmatians.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Loveless hopefuls get cosy with Bachelorette Georgia Love at Sydney’s Luna Park
Jonathon Moran, Chief Entertainment Writer, The Daily Telegraph
July 25, 2016

LUNA Park set the scene for the latest series of dates on reality show The Bachelorette.

While the show won’t be seen on Channel Ten for some time, production is well underway with former Tasmanian news anchor Georgia Love on the hunt to find love with one of 22 possible suitors vying for her affections.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2dde36bd9fb232f773e794304d7e6ceb?width=650Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Aae83bbdbec7c0ca39c980299daadcd2?width=650Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* D5b665e3ed1c36c43e83b73d2ea2d951?width=650

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/loveless-hopefuls-get-cosy-with-bachelorette-georgia-love-at-sydneys-lunar-park/news-story/d2a6dc8a8716d903cda5bc70604f39a0

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum