SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:54 am

Written by Zoë Holloway, September 15, 2016
The new Bachelorette talks about finding her dream man…

Australia, meet your new Bachelorette Georgia Love! She’s warm, bubbly and her infectious laugh fills the room… But surely it’s her surname that helped her score the role of leading lady, right? ‘It probably did work in my favour,’ laughs the 28-year-old when asked in jest. ‘And that’s not to say that I don’t live up to it!’

The former newsreader is 100 per cent committed to finding her soul mate on the show- she even resigned from her dream job to find The One among 16 hopefuls, and has no regrets. ‘If I could do the whole thing over again, I wouldn’t change a thing,’ she reveals to OK!.

Read into that what you will, but one thing is for certain- this gorgeous Melbourne-based trapeze artist with a passion for musical theatre is one lucky lady!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 C14E9262_OKgeorgie0607PS-243-960x1440

Are you pleased with the outcome?
I’m very happy with how everything went.

Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes, but I have a terrible poker face, so I might have to watch all those episodes in a dark room by myself. [Laughs]

Are you a romantic?
I’m a massive romantic. I’m very old school like that. A text message saying, ‘Wanna hang?’ isn’t going to cut it.

What was your biggest concern going into the bachelorette?
That no-one would like me. How realistic is it that you pick more than a dozen guys and they are all going to like the same girl? But then again, these weren’t 16 guys chosen out of the blue, they were chosen for me, so that wasn’t the case…A couple of them at least liked me!

Were you impressed by the guys on the first night?
Incredibly! There were definitely some stand-outs in terms of chemistry, but some guys I ended up having extremely strong feelings for didn’t make an impression on the first night.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 C14E9262_OKgeorgie0607PS-285-960x1440

Did your journo side come out with the guys?
Yeah, I think it did. I certainly tried not to interview them, but if I wasn’t getting the true version of someone, I wasn’t afraid to ask them a few hard-hitting questions.

Have you googled the guys since the show wrapped?
No, and I don’t want to. At this stage, I have no need to find out any more about lots of them! If [I wanted to know more] about a particular guy, I would know about him through him.

How did you go with breaking hearts?
Terrible! I’m not good at upsetting people, which is something I’ve known [about myself] for my whole life. Maybe that is something I didn’t consider enough before going into this. I had to make tough decisions.

Where there lots of tears?
There were and that was because I had genuine feelings for a lot of the guys, so it was really sad to say goodbye.

Where you surprised you developed such strong feelings for more than one guy?
Coming in to this, I hoped I’d meet the one person who made me feel all those exciting things I wanted to feel, that made me see an exciting future and made me happy to be going into a relationship. I certainly had that with more than one person and I never expected that, and it made me incredibly emotional. But at the end of the day I believe there is one person for somebody no matter how many commitments you make with other people.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 C14E9262_OKgeorgie0607PS-362-960x1440

Your ex-boyfriend has accused you of cheating in the past. Was it difficult to hear those accusations?
It was disappointing but if anything it was upsetting. I really have no idea why anyone would say any mistruths about me, what made anyone think there was a need to come out and say anything, let alone mistruths.  It was upsetting because I cared about the people who have said these things- they were a big part of my life, so it was hurtful.

Is cheating a deal-breaker for you?
No, it’s not. I mean to be cheated on would be a deal- breaker, but if someone has cheated in the past, I wouldn’t say that would be a deal-breaker for me as far as I could trust that it wouldn’t happen to me.

Are you willing to move to the other side of the country for love?
I’m open to moving for the right relationship. Distance has been a reason that relationships have failed for me before. I can do long distance; I just don’t want it to get to where it has in the past, where there is no end in sight to the separation.

Are you prepared to be engaged at the end of this?
No, to be honest. I was very true to myself going into this and knew before I met any of the guys that it wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted to meet the person I will be engaged to and marry one day, but I want that to be a part of our private life and I want that to come about when we can live and be together in a more realistic version of our everyday lives.

And how about little ones?
I do want kids one day, but that isn’t in my short-term plan.

For more Bachelorette goss be sure to pick up a copy of this week’s OK!

http://okmagazine.com.au/georgia-love-i-fell-for-more-than-one-guy/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:55 am

Love is now in a limbo land where she’s unable to go public on her romantic status. But given she confirmed she and her final rose holder have given each other code names — hers, for the record is Rose, which she admitted may be a dead giveaway — it’s a safe bet to assume she’s no longer single.

“I feel like I’m never going to be able to change his name back to what it actually is because I always get so excited when his other name pops up on my phone,” laughed Love.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/richie-strahan-shares-his-bachelor-secrets-with-incoming-bachelorette-georgia-love/news-story/b9eff55f75001bde271a3e70731b321d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:57 am

First review of The Bachelorette which hits screens on Wednesday
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

And last but not least, prepare for a twist on the all-important first impression rose.

No, it’s not white and it doesn’t give the man his private spot to make out with Love to his heart’s content.

Instead it’s a yellow rose and will grant him a power untested on The Bachelor franchise.

And boy, will these guys go all out to get it.
Read more http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-review-of-the-bachelorette-which-hits-screens-on-wednesday/news-story/f3868038f43f3145d630736a67cb7d0c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 am

ELLE Interview: Georgia Love From 'The Bachelorette'
SEP 19, 2016
Georgia Love was plucked from obscurity—well, she was a newsreader, but still—to become the next leading lady of 'The Bachelorette'. Ahead of her premiere episode this Wednesday, we chatted to the Tasmanian-based beauty about why she's prioritising love now and what her relationships deal breakers are.

Have you been watching this season of The Bachelor?
I’ve only actually watched a couple of episodes, because I’ve been in lockdown while I was shooting my show. I’ve been keeping up to date with it all, but I’ve only actually sat and watched a couple of episodes?

What are your thoughts on it?
Ooh, that’s a deep question straight off the bat! (Laughs) I’ve been watching it with very different eyes this year, which I think is the main thing I’ve noticed. I’ve been a fan of the show for years, so watching it now, kind of picturing myself in that, I’m looking at it very differently. But l loved it! I loved having somebody who we’ve met before in last year’s Bachelorette, I love that part about it. And the girls have been very varied and very interesting.

On that, because Australia’s first Bachelorette had been on the show previously, she may have had a bit more empathy for the guys she was dating. What has it been like for you to go in fresh?
It’s been really difficult and quite daunting for a couple of reasons. Obviously as you said, Sam, I suppose, knew what the guys were going through because she’s been through that same situation, and I can’t say I have been in that situation before. But there’s also been a side of it that’s been hard for me of can I live up to expectation, I guess? Everyone knew Sam, and everyone loved Sam, and then the same with Richie, and then all of a sudden this new person who no one knows is coming on and trying to get people to want to follow my story, and want to get to know me. I think I’ve put a bit of pressure on myself about that. All I can do is just be me, and really hope that people like me! (Laughs)

Can you tell me how you got cast?
So I actually got approached, initially. All I know is that they had heard about my name and found out about me through some charity work I had done. And I know that they were looking for someone who was a bit philanthropic, and had done things in their community. So that’s how they got onto me. And they literally just cold-called me out of the blue when I was sitting at work one afternoon. That was the last thing I ever expected to be on the other end of the phone! After I picked my jaw up off the floor I had a serious think about it, and I thought I really was at a point in my life where I absolutely was ready to find love. And a lot of things had happened in my personal life with my family, and some pretty serious health issues, that had really made me change my perspective on things. And then getting this call at that time was a bit like a sign, I thought. If this opportunity is coming to me, at this time, it must be for a pretty good reason.

That could be the call that changed your life.
It absolutely did, and it already has. I can’t imagine how much more I’ll think that in the months and years to come.

Can you summarise for me your pre-Bachelorette dating and love life?
Yeah, how long have we got? (Laughs) I’m kidding! So I’ll work backwards. I’d been single for about a year-and-a-half before I started, and that was the longest time I’ve been single in my adult life. I had a boyfriend for almost two years before that, and we were doing distance—he was in Melbourne and I was in Tasmania. And I was madly in love with him and thought that was it. And then one day he woke up and said he didn’t want to do distance anymore, and broke it off. I was absolutely heartbroken, and I was very hurt for a long time. But it’s absolutely made me stronger, and it’s made me realise what I want out of a relationship, and the warning signs, I know of that, so I think that’s led me to being stronger in doing this.

Before that relationship I was with Matthew Garwood—I can say his name because his name’s been out there anyway. So I dated him for only about six months, and we were not super serious or long term. Before that was Wade Seaford, who has also come out. I met him when I was working at Club Med, a resort in the Whitsundays, and we dated for about a year-and-a-half at Club Med, and then about a year afterwards, when we both moved back. They’re my serious relationships, I suppose. And before Wade I had a couple of six months to a year relationships when I was in my teens and early twenties.

What would you say to people who say quitting your job to find love is a really extreme move?
Well I think “extreme” is an interesting word to use because it is extreme, but you can look at that as a positive or a negative. It absolutely was an extreme move, and I’ve gambled an awful lot to be in the position that I’m in right now, but this is the point of life that I’m at, and that’s how serious I am about where I want to take my life and what I want to see as my priority. I felt that continuing to put my job at the level that I was, was hindering my ability to meet somebody and make my relationship a priority, and make that work. I’m just at that point where I want to do the opposite at the moment.

Do you think this experience will affect how you prioritise your work moving forward?
I think it will, and I suppose that’s the whole point. I felt that I had to quit my job to do this, so to then switch back and prioritise work again would defeat the whole purpose. My last couple of relationships have all failed because I’ve put my job first, because I’ve moved interstate away from partners. So I wouldn’t want to do that again. And that’s not to say I wouldn’t take a job that is interstate, but there would have to be something where my relationship would be the priority there, and as long as me and my partner were happy and making a decision together, and aiming to be together, then that’s what’s going to be the priority.

What has the experience of filming been like?
Oh, absolutely amazing! It really has! There were a lot of hard moments, and emotional and difficult times, but they were far, far, far outweighed by the good times. It was just a whole experience—everything I got to do, all of the guys I got to meet and spend time with, were just amazing. It was a completely positive experience.

Now you’ve been the Bachelorette, do you think you could handle being on the other side, as a contestant?
I don’t know how I would go with that! I don’t know if I could do that. I think the girls who are on The Bachelor are very, very brave, and I have full respect for them for that. I think people who are saying any differently have no idea what these girls are actually going through. I think for them, and just the same for the guys who were on The Bachelorette too, that’s a huge gamble and a huge risk, and I think they’re very brave, perhaps braver than me. And going into it, there were certain things I thought or expected, but then coming out the other side, it is that—the only people who will ever really know and understand are the people who were there with you.

We’ve seen from the previews that there are a lot of cute brunette guys in the mix. Do you have a thing for brunettes?
(Laughs) I actually don’t! I’ve not gone in saying, “I have a thing for brunettes, please cast a lot of them.” I don’t know, maybe they thought I’m bucking the trend by being a brunette myself, they have to match the guys to me.

What are your relationship deal breakers?
A massive deal breaker for me with guys is immaturity. That’s a huge thing—that whole mentality of ‘bros before hoes’, and guys who are more interested in what their mates think of them than what their partners do. That’s a huge turn off for me. In terms of deal breakers whether somebody’s got a child, or somebody’s been married before, I wouldn’t say I have any deal breakers like that, because I really have gone into this completely open to anyone and everyone.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Georgia2
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/9/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-georgia-love/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:28 am

While previous singles including Frost and former Bachelors Sam Wood, Tim Robards and Richie Strahan have said they knew straight away who their “one” was, Love says the exact opposite could be the case in her season.

“Something I’ve really learnt is that first impressions don’t mean that much,” she says.

“Some of the instant connections I did have with people ended there and on the flip side, there were other people who, had I to make my decision on night one, I would never have looked at again. And they ended up being extremely big parts of my life.”
read more http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story/3eddd3d1b65427dc90856dbf53bb8745[/quote]

“I can’t wait to watch my own story play out,” she says. “What’s amazing is that I will hopefully have the first moments I clocked my eyes on the love of my life to watch over and over again.

“I’ll know the exact first words we said to each other. And that’s something not many people get to do. Having that sends my heart aflutter.”
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story/3eddd3d1b65427dc90856dbf53bb8745[/quote]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:28 am

Bachelorette Georgia Love admits she’s worried about getting the ‘Richie treatment’
SEPTEMBER 21, 2016

IT’S only a matter of hours until the new season of The Bachelorette gets under way and Georgia Love’s star is launched — and the TV journalist has admitted she’s pretty terrified.

The 28-year-old says last week’s backlash for The Bachelor’s Richie Strahan and his chosen lady Alex Nation was a huge wake-up call for her.

“It did frighten me. There hasn’t been that backlash before, and it made me realise not everyone’s going to be behind my decision,” she said.

However, Love says she won’t be blindsided if she finds herself in the same position.

“For Richie and Alex, it would have come as a massive shock because it hasn’t happened before,” she explained.
“But I’ve seen that backlash for them so it’s made me be a bit more guarded that it could be the case.”

Even if that does eventuate, Love says she refuses to let critics affect her happiness.

“I’m happy in my decision and who’s to tell me whether I’m right or wrong in that? It’s my story at the end of the day, so if people don’t agree ... they don’t have to be in the relationship with me!” she said.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-georgia-love-admits-shes-worried-about-getting-the-richie-treatment/news-story/3b825f1e28cd77341807afd382117170
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:54 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 99f66e9b8fa05e67ae40e4fe5e440444?width=1024

Georgia Love reveals why she thinks of herself as a ‘dag’
Jonathon Moran, Chief Entertainment Writer, The Daily Telegraph
September 21, 2016 8:37am

GEORGIA Love may have beaten hundreds of other aspirants to be the next Bachelorette but she says she sees herself differently to what others might.

“I don’t think I’d describe myself as sexy, I’m actually a bit of a dag,” The Bachelorette star told Confidential on the eve of the reality show kicking off.

“If anyone finds me sexy, then I’ve done something right but I wasn’t meaning to.”

Love, 28, will face 16 single blokes as her journey to find love begins at 7.30pm on Wednesday on Channel Ten.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1403d6d3ef3b84b842debe7981d04dd9?width=650
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 28efd8c2d6be2acce55ee42383087f82?width=316
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 7aaed4e4d5b2bd8287abb4b200cd7704?width=316

While the show has wrapped shooting, she’s not giving anything away as to who takes her heart.

“I don’t want to play my cards too early but I’m very happy with how the whole thing went,” she said.

Love gave up her plum job as a newsreader in Hobart to appear on the reality dating show, filming the series in Sydney over the past few months.

Meeting the guys for the first time was a daunting prospect and one she won’t forget any time soon.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3d7b61a281f44d5be942abb7f8941bc6?width=316Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1fee18c4f30572df5d0011f0c8bf5e65?width=316Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 957668880aa3c44de172a651280744d3?width=650
“I could not believe as each of them stepped out of the limo that they were still possibly as good looking as the last,” she recalled.

“I thought the producers were setting me up and was like, ‘something is wrong here, these aren’t actually real humans that want to meet me’.

“There are so many beautiful men and that is just talking physically. But getting to know them, they are genuinely some of the most wonderful, funny, lovely guys I’ve ever met in my life.

“I am extremely lucky and unlucky because it would probably have been easier if there was just one really good guy.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/unintentionally-sexy-georgia-love-thinks-of-herself-as-a-dag/news-story/c2d536a1a0cf209886c9c50e473ef94d

'I'm actually a bit of a dag': Bachelorette Georgia Love doesn't consider herself sexy and embraces her goofy side... as 16 singles battle it out for former news anchor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3797898/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-doesn-t-consider-sexy-embraces-goofy-16-singles-battle-former-news-anchor.html#ixzz4KsHtXZsQ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:53 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/georgia-love-psychic-predicted-id-find-love-in-a-big-group-of-well-dressed-blokes/news-story/d6c72e84c793019eaeca7a0078082f5e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:35 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 TheBachelorette_S2_Newsletter-SignUp_Comp_Hero
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/competitions/the-bachelorette-newsletter-sign-up

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Final10
banner by sprite

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:24 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:39 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:14 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum