SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:37 pm

LovingLove wrote:Interesting video interview in this article (from the time the intruder came in and she had her SD with Clancy)... When the interviewer suggests there are some clear front runners and asks if viewers will be surprised at the end GL again talks about the slow burn person and says , "There's certainly at least one slow burn that we haven't seen yet that I think will surprise people, pleasantly... I hope".

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorettes-georgia-love-talks-all-things-fashion-on-visit-to-adelaide/news-story/ad91980bd96fa887daa5fa79718f5aa1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's the Season Preview shown at the beginning of Ep 1.
The part where Matty, Lee, and Jake are seen at RC is around 1:30

my video of Ep 1 Season Preview

@Fifty

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:09 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:24 pm

The song the F5 guys wrote and sang on their GD!  thumbsup

Press play to hear

End of the Rose

(1st Verse - Lee and Courtney)
Time for a leap of faith
Time to change my life
Start to realise
You're the butter to my knife
Outside my comfort zone
Love's never been so blind
Time to follow my heart
Stop thinking with my mind
(Pre-chorus - Georgia and Cam)
Cause you've got me breaking all of my rules
And I just can't think of anyone
But you

(Chorus - All)
Running out of time
Make the most of what's before me
Searching for a sign
To lead me to the end of the rose
I know we found love
Following my heart so blindly
Hoping that this path
Will lead me to the end of the rose
Oh...Oh.. End of the Rose
Oh...Oh.. End of the Rose

(2nd Verse - Matty J and Jake)
All my life I've waited for years
Hearing your voice
It's music to my ears
From the first moment
You entered my life
Just one hope - we'd be husband and wife
That first night
So lost in your eyes
I remember feeling so nervous and surprised
We've grown beyond what anyone knows
Hoping it will take us to the end of the rose
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/articles/end-of-the-rose
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:51 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:51 am

Current Love Leader board after HTDs

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 14721475_10209431967470001_2985668351669991266_n
tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 am

For the First Time Ever, We're Totally Divided About Who Should Win The Bachelorette
25 October, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA

We're six Aussie seasons down in The Bachelor and The Bachelorette franchise, and we've never been more confused than we are now. Why? 'Cause beautiful Bachelorette Georgia Love has three amazing men to choose from, and we're totally divided on who it should be! Jake Ellis, Matty Johnson and Lee Elliott have all made great impressions on both Georgia and the viewers at home, and while we all kind of think the latter two might edge Jake out, it's really still anyone's game.

Here's who we think will win, and see here for the very close numbers in our reader poll

"I'm definitely not jealous of the decision Georgia Love has to make this week. How she hasn't spontaneously combusted from the stress of deciding between three beautiful men is mind-blowing to me. Some days I wake up wanting Matty to win, then by the end of the day I'm convinced Lee has it in the bag — but what if it's Jake? For once in Bachelor/Bachelorette history I actually don't mind. Whoever Georgia picks will be amazing, and whoever she doesn't will find themselves a lovely lady — I mean, how could they not now all of Australia has seen how perfect they are in every way? That said, please let it be Matty. No, Lee! No wait, Matty . . . Oh, God." — Carina

"I think she'll pick Matty J because there's more of a spark and they have fun together. Lee is a bit safer. A total babe and as my sister-in-law said, 'In those glasses he's a total panty-dropper,' but while he's romantic, gorgeous and tells dad jokes, is he too straight for Georgia?" — Alex

"I want Matty J to win! The way he looks at G.Love . . . It's this intense, passionate gaze (that I'm doing absolutely no justice trying to put into words — it's far less creepy and way more swoon-worthy than I'm making it sound!). He's down-to-earth, genuine and not afraid to tell it like it is — he's put his feelings on the line and admitted on NATIONAL TELEVISION he's in love with someone who might not choose him! The world needs more Matty Js. (And if G doesn't pick him, can he please date one of my friends so we can become besties?)" — Jade

"Lee. 100 percent Lee, please. Oh, who do I want to end up with Georgia Love? Well, that would be Matty J. They'll have fun together and seem like a good match, so long as he will move to Melbourne for her. Then perhaps I can get Lee to move to Sydney for me?" — Delicia

"For the first time in Bach history, I'm totally torn. Every preceding season (even the US versions!) I've had a fairly strong opinion on who I wanted to win. I have to say, it's actually quite special to have three wonderful men remaining — hopefully this outcome lends itself a positive hand toward influencing future seasons (farewell, douchebags!). I have to say, Lee wins my heart. Their dynamic with their dad jokes, shared humour and comfort level seem to exceed that of Jake and Matty J. Because the show tends to gear us in one direction to favour a particular finalist, I think Matty J has gotten that attention from the cameras, but it's appeared less obvious than it has in other seasons as we have three great men in the running. Lee hasn't really had a big moment that has pushed us to think he's the one, but I feel like he's the front runner and his edit has been light-on for the audience's sake. Team Lee for me! (Well . . . for Georgia.)" — Jess

"I've said Lee would win from the very first episode — I had no basis except the fact that he made Georgia nervous — and so I'm sticking to my guns purely because I can't call it any other way. I still think Lee will win but I'm almost always wrong about this show — so I would not at all be surprised if it ended up being Matty J that Georgia chooses. I've never been more unsure, but the one thing I know is this: whether it's Jake, Matty J or Lee she chooses, he will make her very happy. They're all such great guys." — Gen

"Lee has this one in the bag. He has his age and life experience backing him up, he lives in Melbourne and his grandmother was a big hit! Put your money on him." — Josh

"I am torn between Matty J and Lee and will be happy if she ends up with either one of them. They are gracious, charming, eloquent, funny and have great family backgrounds and values and are, not to mention, hot AF. Matty is also a marketing manager (stability!) and Lee has said he really values drive in a lady (purpose!), so they're well-matched with Georgia in that regard. Seriously, ever since getting to know them on screen I have legitimately asked myself everyday: where on earth are men like this IRL? (Help me, Network Ten.)" — Ashling

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Team-We-Have-Idea
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Opinion-Who-Win-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611317
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:40 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/final-three-bachelorette-male-contestants-rally-around-georgia-love/news-story/761e066472acf1d79a7843889223d427

http://okmagazine.com.au/bachelorette-boys-reveal-all/

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-australia-2016-episode-10/news-story/9c2a06c567778b25e54767673ab5c728

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/things-make-more-sense-now?utm_term=.vlMoob7Qz#.jfG11WwEL

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum