SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:10 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3817999/The-Bachelorette-s-Lee-Elliott-spotted-Big-Brother-star-Tully-Smyth.html

Is this something to be concerned about ? This girl seems to picking up Bach contestants like a magnet.

Have there been any recent sightings of G ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3817999/The-Bachelorette-s-Lee-Elliott-spotted-Big-Brother-star-Tully-Smyth.html

Is this something  to be concerned about ? This girl seems to picking up Bach contestants like a magnet.

@nd4reality She is an attention seeking fame whore. She will hang out with anything that will raise her profile in reality tv. She annoys me. I watched her in big brother and thought the same thing. All in my opinion
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:31 pm

robinvi wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Is this something  to be concerned about ? This girl seems to picking up Bach contestants like a magnet.

@nd4reality She is an attention seeking fame whore. She will hang out with anything that will raise her profile in reality tv. She annoys me. I watched her in big brother and thought the same thing. All in my opinion

thanks ! I really hope Lee is being careful either way.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:

This is nothing more than the uber cool Melbourne crew I was talking about. I would suggest they have been friends for a while
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Hm I wonder if a musical theater nerd like Georgia would fit in with them.

(I say that with the greatest love. I am one myself!)

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 am

Going by Georgia's ex-boyfriends who are very different and some from the entertainment world, I think Georgia doesn't really have a type and seems to fit in with all different types of groups. She was at Melbourne Cup last year (and previous years) and spotted with Michael/F2 (she follows him on SM) and posted a pic of herself with Sam Wood/BachAUS2 so I think she seems to be someone who wanted to be seen and connected with those more famous than she (at the time) and wanted more fame.

That Georgia quit her dream job to be the Bachelorette shows me she was willing to do whatever it takes to become more famous. Her being Bachelorette is one step to make that happen and get invited to all the red carpet events, etc, and make a name for herself. I won't be surprised if she gets a TV entertainment host gig after all this either.

All of this to say I am one of those who believe that every single one of the contestants/leads who go on TV do so to get famous and have opportunities and that the possibility of finding love is the bonus. I also have zero problem with this and more power to all of them and good for them for going after what they want. The only difference for me (since they all share the common denominator they want to be on TV/be famous/have opportunities) is that some contestants I like more than others, regardless of what crowd they are in, or industry/job, etc.

So far I like Georgia and while I hope she finds love, I say good for her and anyone else for going for more opportunities, etc. That's what this show is ultimately about, imo. As long as she and others treat people with respect and kindly (and they her) then it's all good, imo  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Georgia Love's Bachelors bare all!
In this week's issue of Woman's Day your favourite hotties from The Bachelorette Australia get their kit off...

But the top ten Bachelor's are baring a lot more than their hot bods.

The boys from all across Australia dish on their deepest and darkest relationship secrets.

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/georgia-loves-bachelors-bare-all-16669

I'm going to have to get my hands on this magazine for, you know, sleuthing purposes  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:40 am

bblake wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Georgia Love's Bachelors bare all!
In this week's issue of Woman's Day your favourite hotties from The Bachelorette Australia get their kit off...

But the top ten Bachelor's are baring a lot more than their hot bods.

The boys from all across Australia dish on their deepest and darkest relationship secrets.

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/georgia-loves-bachelors-bare-all-16669

I'm going to have to get my hands on this magazine for, you know, sleuthing purposes  giggling
Oh yes, it's all about the sleuthing  cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 am

While we wait for the woman's day...was this ever posted?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 BACH-BOYS

http://okmagazine.com.au/bachelorette-boys-mansion-secret-business/

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:38 am

Oh my ! Seriously. eyedrool

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:56 am

It's all about the hot bods sleuthing. Or sleuthing the hot bods. laugh out loud I seriously cannot choose who I like to look at more, they are all so flippin cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Regarding Georgia, she certainly presents well. Somehow I picture her with someone like Tim Robards than with some of her suitors on her season. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo