SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:14 pm

I have to say, this really is the best looking bunch of guys that I have ever seen on any Bachelorette season. They are also a very funny bunch. Maybe it's just the Aussie in them?

I am loving this season. Other than the Rhys vs. Sam shtick...which I personally find very amusing...this is relatively drama free...at least thus far. I really appreciate that. It makes for a much more enjoyable season for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeover Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's all about the hot bods sleuthing. Or sleuthing the hot bods. laugh out loud I seriously cannot choose who I like to look at more, they are all so flippin cute!
The producers get a gold star for putting these bunch of guys together. They are all very attractive in their own ways. The standard for Bachelorette men are set now (for ANY Bachelorette season). It will be hard to top.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:28 pm

I found the interview where previous bachelor tim made his prediction.

https://youtu.be/nHJbf9oipjw

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:20 am

Article from Clancy...about Rhys!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3819203/Bachelorette-contestant-Clancy-Ryan-says-avoid-speaking-Rhys-Chilton-filming-unless-inappropriate-comment.html

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3820726/An-upbeat-Georgia-Love-touches-Sydney-intruders-prepare-enter-Bachelorette-mansion.html

In sydney ??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:14 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3820726/An-upbeat-Georgia-Love-touches-Sydney-intruders-prepare-enter-Bachelorette-mansion.html

In sydney ??

The article has videos of Lee and Georgia as well - hint, much?

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:19 am

https://www.facebook.com/dailytelegraph/videos/10153773706616105/

Omg really good/funny interview of GL with the daily telegraph! Must watch, see her reactions to a couple of predictions the people made! She's a natural in interviews.

Guess that explains her presence in Sydney!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:40 am

Georgia is so great! loved the interview

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:07 am

Great interview - she doesn't give much away, but after watching this I am a bit suspicious of how she acted when Jake was mentioned - she seemed to swallow nervously at the end of the discussion? She seemed more comfortable discussing the other guys IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:44 am

^^That's what I thought also or a bad ending. She just breezed over Jake when mentioned. Do not think Matty goes far she made it seem like he was a MOTer.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 am

I watched part of it. Will post more thoughts later. Though ....

Georgia reacting to the Matty question reminds me of back in the day Jillian reacting to a Reid question during her promos.  Reid and in this case Matty had barely any screentime at that point so the lead was surprised they even came up laugh out loud.
ETA Her reaction to the donkey question was cute, she really loved the donkey and the jokes and she linked back to her intro vid where she had said so. Very cute.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^That's what I thought also or a bad ending.  She just breezed over Jake when mentioned.  Do not think Matty goes far she made it seem like he was a MOTer.

Same guys!! I thought that she was nervous after jake but thought maybe only i had seen that. definitely think it means he wins or a tough ending. The way she discussed Cam was with such ease, kinda signified to me he doesn't win but only good vibes there!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo