SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:39 am

I'm confused what's the finding @nd4? That she told no one who she picked?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:49 am

emusha wrote:I'm confused what's the finding @nd4? That she told no one who she picked?
@fangirlsamuri noted that G had said she has not told her anyone the ending. Her father and sister know the f2 but not her final pick.

I want to read the article where she says that for an exact quote.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:52 am

I noticed this and think it could be a clue... :detective

OK mag is one of the official mags with the show and based on this poll they did in the last episode I think they are hinting who is F2 just by the fact that they left Jake out of the poll (Matty already had a rose from his 2nd SD).

Plus, Lee got the first rose at the RC so having him in the poll and not Jake makes me think they know (which I think they do know the F2 and the winner given that the media knew for Richie's season).

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 14666142_1213088172097080_2755394419368399453_n
@OKmagAustralia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 am

@nd4reality

I think I found what you are looking for. The section under the video of Courtney Smiley

Her father and sister know the identity of her top two beaus, who they met during filming, but Love will not be revealing her final choice to anyone before The Bachelorette finale on October 27.

“I wanted this time where it is just the two of us because as soon as everyone knows — everyone knows. So this is the only time it could just be us and our little secret,” she said.          

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorettes-georgia-love-talks-all-things-fashion-on-visit-to-adelaide/news-story/ad91980bd96fa887daa5fa79718f5aa1

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:05 am

On the Adelaide Now article it says: "She said the two had met a couple of times since filming wrapped six weeks ago."

I'm certain that I saw a post on here that said that G had only met up with her F1 once? A tad confused here? question

Probably just me overthinking like usual and has no significance at all.. giggling

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:07 am

So then that rules out Lee as the poster suggests because while he has not told his family, he has told his bestie. That would IMO out Matty at f1?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 am

lrose wrote:On the Adelaide Now article it says: "She said the two had met a couple of times since filming wrapped six weeks ago."

I'm certain that I saw a post on here that said that G had only met up with her F1 once? A tad confused here? question

Probably just me overthinking like usual and has no significance at all.. giggling

Yeah but there have been multiple articles and differnt times.

If she is not meeting him very often then again that points to Matty or Jake not Lee. She would be able to meet hm more often ?

My money is on Matty since she has mad e a few trips to Sydney for promos and could double up.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I noticed this and think it could be a clue... :detective

OK mag is one of the official mags with the show and based on this poll they did in the last episode I think they are hinting who is F2 just by the fact that they left Jake out of the poll (Matty already had a rose from his 2nd SD).

Plus, Lee got the first rose at the RC so having him in the poll and not Jake makes me think they know (which I think they do know the F2 and the winner given that the media knew for Richie's season).

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 14666142_1213088172097080_2755394419368399453_n
@OKmagAustralia

@AllAboutLove...would u clarify...i reckon you are suggesting that the mag know who is the F1 and who is the F2..right? do they think Lee F1 and Jake F2 or vice versa? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I noticed this and think it could be a clue... :detective

@OKmagAustralia

Only 32 votes in that survey... IMO that no-one voted for Jake or Matty Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 am

I have to keep reminding myself that the interviews and promos the leads do is meant to misdirect the viewers.
didn't Richie say he didn't want kids or some stuff like that? Yet he picked the one contestant with one.
I remember Deanna gushing about wanting kids asap and then taking mesnic to f2 and dumping him. There are plenty of other examples over the years. All misdirected. That is why I tend to discount articles and interviews a bit.

Have been badly burned in the past laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:32 am

I think what AAL was trying to say is how the OK Mag twitter account didn't list Jake as an option on the poll.

And it may have been purpose, as they may know the final outcome (?) . (Matty wouldn't have been an option on the poll since he received a rose on his date)

Also for twitter polls, I'm pretty sure voters can't add their own options.

lrose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:35 am

thanks so much for clarifying!
where can I find the season preview please?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo