SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:50 am

I think there's a difference with following those type of accounts and liking semi nude pics.
Just for sleuthing alone, even Sasha/F1 never liked pics like that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:54 am

Katiebelle wrote:I just can't see a guy happily in love liking those types of pictures. And yes I do know that Matty works in marketing but there was one where most of the women's bum was on display - IMO this is bawdiness not Botticelli!  IMO the post was going for the smut factor not the art factor.

ITA. That pic was not tame at all, imo, and not a pic that any male F1 has ever liked for any season I have sleuthed over the yeas. Regardless of whether all of the follow those type of accounts I don't see an F1 liking those pics soon after filming wrapped if he is in love. As posted above, Sash/F1 never liked pics like that. TWT if it is a clue or not
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I just can't see a guy happily in love liking those types of pictures. And yes I do know that Matty works in marketing but there was one where most of the women's bum was on display - IMO this is bawdiness not Botticelli!  IMO the post was going for the smut factor not the art factor.

ITA. That pic was not tame at all, imo, and not a pic that any male F1 has ever liked for any season I have sleuthed over the yeas. Regardless of whether all of the follow those type of accounts I don't see an F1 liking those pics soon after filming wrapped if he is in love. As posted above, Sash/F1 never liked pics like that. TWT if it is a clue or not

You're right the pic wasn't tame but in comparison to the pics of the girl Sasha was following, the pic Matty liked was tame in comparison IMO was what I meant. Her entire insta page was full of her half naked on a motorbike. My point was why are they still following them on Insta like Alex. Those pics are going to be showing up on your feed relentlessly. If your happy why would you be following a bunch of male models from overseas and vice versa for the guy even if you aren't double tapping. I'm completely happy to be proven wrong as I love Lee, but just trying to not be judgemental with Insta stuff and looking at it from a different angle, and it may be a plausible reason if, on the slim chance he is F1 that Insta likes may not be what to look for, for the next season. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:56 am

I understand the accounts the F1 can follow. I have seen all F1s follow similar accounts.

The point was that none of the F1s have liked any of the pics from those accounts.

IA though if Matty is F1 then it won't be a solid clue for future seasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:59 am

Bit late - but can I say what a relief it is to have finally confirmed the F2!!! Glad to know that season will finally focus on a love story, regardless of whoever ends up with G. Bring on episode 9!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:58 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Bit late - but can I say what a relief it is to have finally confirmed the F2!!! Glad to know that season will finally focus on a love story, regardless of whoever ends up with G. Bring on episode 9!
ITA, I really like both Lee and Matty, and if @AllAboutLove 's source is right, I'll be really happy with Lee as F1! And maybe Bach for Matty next year, he can have a nice "heartbroken F2" story to tell.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:41 am

I'm also okay if Lee is F1 (as long as Matty is next years bach because as I'm sure you all know by now I adore the man!!), but I still just can't see it.

She has said she is loving watching their relationship progress and she loves hearing what he says when she's not there. Unless she is saying these things to throw us off, it has to be Matty... Or am I mad?! All I hear Lee say when she's not there is how he always wants his name on a date card, whereas Matty talks about wanting a relationship with her, he has said she's the perfect girl, he said he's falling for her big time, etc etc. To be fair Lee might come out on Weds and start saying these things too, but it's too late - GL has already made these comments, and so far Lee hasn't been shown to be doing these things. I know I'll be wrong, but I can't get my head around Lee being F1 based on what she's been saying.

Anyway, whatever happens - thank God it's not Courtney Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1710264613
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:03 am

Episodes 1-4 has Lee saying things like wanting to stay because he reall wants to get to know her, how he thinks she is gorgeous and will be gutted if he leaves. He has also been complimentary about how smart she is. There was an episode where the guys were talking about her being smoking hot but Lee talked about her smartness instead. Nit verbatim. Even this last episode when the others discussed that Georgia may credit Courtney with Jake's words in the letter, Lee talked about giving her some credit. I may have to watch the episodes again just to compile and compare what Lee and Matty have both said. Or if anyone gets to it before me please feel free. Its work o'clock here in the UK now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:37 am

Where have the Singapore photos gone from the Daily Fail article?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:41 am

see2love wrote:Episodes 1-4 has Lee saying things like wanting to stay because he reall wants to get to know her, how he thinks she is gorgeous and will be gutted if he leaves. He has also been complimentary about how smart she is. There was an episode where the guys were talking about her being smoking hot but Lee talked about her smartness instead. Nit verbatim. Even this last episode when the others discussed that Georgia may credit Courtney with Jake's words in the letter, Lee talked about giving her some credit. I may have to watch the episodes again just to compile and compare what Lee and Matty have both said. Or if anyone gets to it before me please feel free. Its work o'clock here in the UK now!
@see2love great post! It has also stood out to me the things that Lee has said about Georgia. He seems protective of her already in a way?

I'd love to read your compilations of what L and M have said, that is if you get the time to do so. Those insights can definitely help with sleuthing yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:52 am

I will get to it tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:50 am

Wow, my head is spinning with all of the misdirects happening! duh

What is with the article about Courtney shopping for a ring?! I'm not sure if this has been posted here already... I had a look back and didn't see it. But can anyone help with explaining it please?!?! no idea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3842098/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-admits-ll-propose-Georgia-Love.html
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo