SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:01 am

@see2love yes thank you so much. No rush though
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 am

Flowergrrl wrote:Wow, my head is spinning with all of the misdirects happening!   duh

What is with the article about Courtney shopping for a ring?! I'm not sure if this has been posted here already... I had a look back and didn't see it. But can anyone help with explaining it please?!?!  no idea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3842098/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-admits-ll-propose-Georgia-Love.html

Hmm... sounds absolutely bonkers!

OMG! I just had a thought. What if Courtney leaves after HTDs and then returns at F2 and is the other date in Singapore?

What if Courtney is the guy speculated on that boat standing by himself in Singapore?

Maybe NW is not mentioning it yet since he is sleuthed to leave so not mentioning the possibility that he returns yet so they save it till after he is eliminated to make a story of it?

I am losing my mind obviously but what if?! :shocked!: question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flowergrrl wrote:Wow, my head is spinning with all of the misdirects happening!   duh

What is with the article about Courtney shopping for a ring?! I'm not sure if this has been posted here already... I had a look back and didn't see it. But can anyone help with explaining it please?!?!  no idea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3842098/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-admits-ll-propose-Georgia-Love.html

OMG! I just had a thought. What if Courtney leaves after HTDs and then returns at F2 and is the other date in Singapore?

What if Courtney is the guy speculated on that boat standing by himself in Singapore?

Maybe NW is not mentioning it yet since he is sleuthed to leave so not mentioning the possibility that he returns?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 Courtney surprises Georgia, declares his love...but Georgia flicks him the "bird" and sends him home packing? (Or something like that?).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:09 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Maybe NW is not mentioning it yet since he is sleuthed to leave so not mentioning the possibility that he returns?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 Courtney surprises Georgia, declares his love...but Georgia flicks him the "bird" and sends him home packing? (Or something like that?).
Sounds like my dream scenario to be honest Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Maybe NW is not mentioning it yet since he is sleuthed to leave so not mentioning the possibility that he returns yet so they save it till after he is eliminated to make a story of it?

That is honestly what I'm thinking too! I am still somewhat convinced (about 99%) ;-) that Courtney is on the boat in Singapore screencap. I haven't been able to get that out of my mind. There's something really strange about all of this...

Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:13 am

If Courtney is F1 (that darned F1-first-kiss music), this season will go from one of the best to one of the worst for me.  :pout

Oh boy. Perhaps that's what Georgia meant about backlash?!  :shocked!: speechless

Please no, Georgia. Run!! (into Lee's arms. Or Matty's. Anyone but Courtney) :Bendog
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:19 am

after the alexXRichie debacle there's no way they'll allow another huge shocker
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 am

No chance my friends. Georgia is a lady of high standards. She expects someone to love her as much as she loves him. No way she would take Courtney back IMO.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 am

No way. Calling BS on Courtney!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:28 am

Guys, there's this Whirlpool thread about the Bachelorette. It's pretty negative - no one seems to like Georgia on there so I occasionally scroll post to see what's being said, never comment. But some guy said he knows someone that knows the ending of all these shows, the guy apparently said Alex was going to win and was right. I shot him a PM, he replied saying:

"I've heard it's Lee. Same source was spot on with the Bachelor but he didn't seem as confident for this one, not sure why."

I know these things have a 50-50 chance of being credible, but thought I'd leave this here anyway!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 am

If there is some sort of Courtney return, I will not be happy...  Hoping the guy on the boat is someone else.

I love how we finally see pics of Matty and Lee in Singapore, but we're still thinking that maybe Courtney or Jake could be there too cantstopl  This show confuses me so much giggling

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Guys, there's this Whirlpool thread about the Bachelorette. It's pretty negative - no one seems to like Georgia on there so I occasionally scroll post to see what's being said, never comment. But some guy said he knows someone that knows the ending of all these shows, the guy apparently said Alex was going to win and was right. I shot him a PM, he replied saying:

"I've heard it's Lee. Same source was spot on with the Bachelor but he didn't seem as confident for this one, not sure why."

I know these things have a 50-50 chance of being credible, but thought I'd leave this here anyway!!

Seems to be quite a few 'sources' saying they know Lee won, which is odd when apparently GL and her guy haven't told anyone. Must be a few leaks in the Ch10 ship!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo