SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Fifty wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ikr ? It's uncomfortable TBH.

Very uncomfortable.  The problem with this sight is you don't need a password or login to view the comments which is a fundamental flaw.   I think they named me because I called one of them out as a troll in a post from last night.  I have in no way shape or form said I knew for certain who it was.  Its like living in a alternate universe...  Hey @trollytroll if you're reading this, in the words of Nikki Minaj,  What's Good. cantstopl

I saw that! Mann ppl can be so rude no no why come on this site if ur not a true Bach fan? That's a waste of time in my book Suspect I enjoy that we are all big fans and can share info! I love that I found this site and you guys are all amazing sleuthers bestbud!

Agree with you there, rather rude.  I have never understood trolls and probably won't ever.  How could you be bothered with it all really.
Anyway, not going to have someone stop my fun and my bit of escapism.  
So to all of you trolling hi
to all of you sleuthing Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1377737533

Last edited by Fifty on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:32 pm

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32892644/the-bachelorettes-clancy-lee-is-playing-the-game-yahoo7be/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Oh my.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi @Fifty @Sundy @AllAboutLove

I hope you guys don't take what some stupid troll on intsa says to heart. You all seems like great people who have an enjoyable hobby. I've been following y'all for ages and you do such a great job with sleuthing thumbsup High clap
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:38 pm

@Sundy, the HTD promo is up in Twitter. I am a newbie and can't yet post links. Would that help?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:40 pm

emusha wrote:https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32892644/the-bachelorettes-clancy-lee-is-playing-the-game-yahoo7be/
Interesting. I would have never guessed they had any issues with him. They all seemed pretty close.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
emusha wrote:https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32892644/the-bachelorettes-clancy-lee-is-playing-the-game-yahoo7be/
Interesting. I would have never guessed they had any issues with him. They all seemed pretty close.

I actually can kind of see their point in that I feel like Lee is the most restrained and that's making him come off a little stilted and less genuine. We've all commented on the flaws of Jake seeming to be a bit jealous and Matty seeming to be over-enthused but Lee seems flawless at this point and I think that's what's making him a bit boring to me. TOO much self control and not letting go and being entirely himself.

Last edited by brownravens on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Wow, didn't see that coming. Don't burst my Lee bubble thanks very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:48 pm

brownravens wrote:Hi @Fifty @Sundy @AllAboutLove

I hope you guys don't take what some stupid troll on intsa says to heart. You all seems like great people who have an enjoyable hobby. I've been following y'all for ages and you do such a great job with sleuthing thumbsup High clap

Thanks lovely. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Also, Clancy wants Matty or Jake for Georgia. I'm assuming the guys don't know who the winner is?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Also, Clancy wants Matty or Jake for Georgia. I'm assuming the guys don't know who the winner is?

I think they get an inkling of who the last 2 are like Richie's season but I'm not sure if they know who the winner is.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Well we have noted that Lee comes off as quiet and even a tad shy. This when being around dare devils like Clancy ( pool jumping ) and Sam ( no filter) could put him at opposing sides.

I guess if one of them said he was an absolute ick when the cameras are not filling then it would be a red flag IMO. If he is quiet all the time then what could he do? He's not one of the alpha dogs there. At least from what we have seen.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo