SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:25 pm

I keep thinking back to the comment Georgia made in one of her interviews - that she picked a "really good guy" (or something along those lines). If it's between Matty and Jake, then I would think Matty has come across more as likeable and an all round great guy. Obviously, Georgia's opinion may be different from mine!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Stripe wrote:The only thing that make me doubt Matty as F2 is - why would Georgia take him all the way to the finale to break his heart?  She already said she had to let someone go to save her sanity and for his peace of mind (presumably Courtney).  Why wouldnt she let Matty go at F3 like Sam did with Richie?  She knows he is completely invested in her.  Why would she take him all the way to the end if he isnt F1?

The US versions are notorious for shifting the edit nearer the end to a positive spotlight on the franchise choice of best new lead. Perhaps that is what is happening here with the Matty edit.
Overall I think this last group of guys are all top tier for any woman so Georgia is a very lucky lead. Personally I favor her interactions with Matty because he is energetic and fun while still being very attentive to her and interjecting depth. It's a fascinating communication mix.
For me he would be a great match for her but equally a solid next Bach pick. Win-win.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:04 pm

I am actually of the opinion that G was talking about her f3 when she made the statement of letting him go early. All the sleuthed F3 guys would be invested and take,it harder at f2.
Courtney somehow does not fit that bill IMO.

Can someone find and post where G did any interviews describing her man post filming ???

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Stripe wrote:The only thing that make me doubt Matty as F2 is - why would Georgia take him all the way to the finale to break his heart?  She already said she had to let someone go to save her sanity and for his peace of mind (presumably Courtney).  Why wouldnt she let Matty go at F3 like Sam did with Richie?  She knows he is completely invested in her.  Why would she take him all the way to the end if he isnt F1?

We said the same thing about Nikki. But in saying that I think they wanted Olena at F2 but the girl wasn't playing. I think that's why Richie looked almost pissed when he sent her home. Then again that season was a right off. But if you look at JoJos season, Robbie was heavily invested as well. But I honestly feel Georgia didn't realise the feelings she had for Matty and may have been genuinely confused right up until the end IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Fifty wrote:

We said the same thing about Nikki.  But in saying that I think they wanted Olena at F2 but the girl wasn't playing. I think that's why Richie looked almost pissed when he sent her home. Then again that season was a right off.  But if you look at JoJos season, Robbie was heavily invested as well. But I honestly feel Georgia didn't realise the feelings she had for Matty and may have been genuinely confused right up until the end IMO
I think this is right.IMO
She stated in one earlier video interview that because she made her mind up later on, production wouldn't need to mix it up to much to create suspense. I assumed she said that before seeing how the entire show would be depicted in episodes. Which brings up the question of whether the lead gets to view the whole show before it goes to air? Does anyone have a clue on this?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Does anyone know if Jake has the last 2SD.  From Richie's season, did Nikki have the last 2SD?  It could possibly mean Jake is F2 or the first person to get a date now has the last 2SD perhaps.
For Richie's season, there were no SDs before HTDs (the F5 went camping) and mini-time with the lead (so different from Bette).

For Sam Frost's season, the last 2nd SD (and only one since it was such a short season) was Sasha/F1's 2nd SD.
For Georgia's season Courtney, Matty and Lee have 2nd SDs per sleuthing, with Lee's 2nd SD before HTDs like Sasha/F1 (and both having their first SD in Ep 3).

Currently here's what is sleuthed so far:
Ep 9: 2nd SD = Lee; GD = all F5 singing (based on s/caps and BTS pics)
Ep 10: HTDs = Courtney, Jake, Lee, and Matty (based on sleuthed s/caps and BTS pics)
Ep 11: FDs = Jake, Lee, and Matty (based on s/caps and BTS pics/filming dates)
Ep 12/Finale = ? and Matty (based on nail polished matchup)

All the episodes and sleuthed dates with links/pics/BTS/etc evidence are in the Episode Breakdown thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just read Foxtel guide for Wednesday and it says
The Bachelorette Australia
Georgia invites one lucky bachelor on a date recreating memorable moments from Georgia's favourite movies. Later, one of the favourites will be sent home in an emotional shock elimination.
Source: Foxtel

So i'm guessing it's Lee's 2SD and Cam goes home as we still have Courtney's date sleuthed preseason still unaccounted for. Jake doesn't have 2SD but HTd and final date from sleuthing unless he has extra time from a gd.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:22 pm

^ Yup, the foxtel guide descriptions for upcoming episodes were sleuthed and posted in the Episode Breakdown thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Lee's 2nd SD, Cam going home, then HTDs and Courtney going home, then FDs for Lee, Jake, and Matty, etc...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Bringing over here for what has been sleuthed already for F5 (ep 9) through F2 (ep 12/FRC)

Episode Breakdown for who is on the dates/which episode based on the sleuthed filming schedule ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Note: filming started after 21 June/near end of June and filming wrapped/FRC ended 26 August
Key (to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet out of limo
FIR = First impression rose
MOT = Matter of Time (a contestant who is not a contender and won't make F4)
SD= Single date (aka 1on1 date)
DD= Double date (aka 2on1 date)
GD= Group date
SQT= Special Quality Time (time spent on GD with lead)
CP/CPT= Cocktail Party/Cocktail Party Time (time spent at CP with lead, lead initiates)
RC= Rose ceremony
HTD= Hometown date
FD= Fantasy date
MTP= Meet the parents
LCD= Last chance date
FRC= Final rose ceremony

previously aired:

***Upcoming Episodes ***

Week 5 (Oct 19 & 20)
Ep 9 - Georgia invites one lucky bachelor on a date recreating memorable moments from Georgia's favourite movies. Later, one of the favourites will be sent home in an emotional shock elimination.
SD (2 August filmed) = Lee 2nd SD (as speculated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
GD = F5 singing date (s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
RC = Cameron eliminated as sleuthed (no s/caps of him past this episode)
Ep 10 - Georgia visits the hometowns of her remaining Bachelors to meet their loved ones and experiencing their world. Will this help or hinder Georgia's difficult decision?
HTD (7 August filmed) = Courtney picnic at Northern Beaches’ Bilgola Beach (as sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
HTD = Jake (as sleuthed/speculated by Sundy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
HTD = Lee (check s/cap thread for confirmation of Lee's HTD by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
HTD = Matty (check s/cap thread for confirmation of Lee's HTD by AAL)
RC = sleuthed Courtney eliminated (no s/caps like other 3 have)

Week 6 (Oct 26 & 27)
Ep 11/ - FDs in Australia - In order to make it to The Bachelorette Australia finale, the top three Bachelors will have one last chance to lay it all on the line to ensure Georgia knows exactly where they stand.
FD (17 August filmed) = Lee (s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and BTS pics for Lee biking on Aug 17 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
FD = Jake on boat in Sydney area (s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
FD = Matty (as s/caps have been sleuthed/speculated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
RC =
Ep 12/Final Episode - MTP/LCD/FRC - Georgia takes her final two Bachelors away to the tropical metropolis of Singapore where one man will walk away heartbroken & the other with the love of his life.
MTP =
MTP =
LCD =
LCD = Matty (as s/caps have been sleuthed/speculated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
FRC (26 August filmed)=

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, the foxtel guide descriptions for upcoming episodes were sleuthed and posted in the Episode Breakdown thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Lee's 2nd SD, Cam going home, then HTDs and Courtney going home, then FDs for Lee, Jake, and Matty, etc...

I think Jake may get some sqt time at the GD with G but not at the cocktail party because she cancels it. Jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:05 pm

GREAT question, Sprite. I wondered the same thing. I also wonder how she gets over her huge crush on Courtney. ; )

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, the foxtel guide descriptions for upcoming episodes were sleuthed and posted in the Episode Breakdown thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Lee's 2nd SD, Cam going home, then HTDs and Courtney going home, then FDs for Lee, Jake, and Matty, etc...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sorry if this has been discussed immensely and i missed it. I have checked the thread..but need some more clarification. Praying . To the bolded, is that bc the lack of Courtney screencap on FD stage while the other 3 guys can be placed there?.. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, all F3 have s/caps and/or BTS pics with timestamps that are after HTDs and Courtney does not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C