SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:51 am

brownravens wrote:great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm inclined to agree that the walk out is courtney and I wouldn't be surprised if this is how it pans out...

tyvm..yeah..she had given him chances way more than he deserved . If i was the Bachelorette, Courtney would definitely sent home at first RC...i don't get his appeal at all laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:50 am

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, the foxtel guide descriptions for upcoming episodes were sleuthed and posted in the Episode Breakdown thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Lee's 2nd SD, Cam going home, then HTDs and Courtney going home, then FDs for Lee, Jake, and Matty, etc...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sorry if this has been discussed immensely and i missed it. I have checked the thread..but need some more clarification. Praying . To the bolded, is that bc the lack of Courtney screencap on FD stage while the other 3 guys can be placed there?.. TIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not the pro on this one but I believe some think that the SC of Matty J, Lee and Jake in the preview/promo of Lee and Jake reaction is RC of F3 and no SC of Courtney with a FD has him not in the F3 ....I don't know where or why some think Courtney leaves, maybe someone else can share where that was confirmed LOL. if I missed something sorry.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:54 am

From another thread

4health wrote:
brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I have and can see Jake as F1, too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (just waiting on more s/caps to confirm either way). So far there are quite a few pro-F1 clues posted in the F1-F6 thread for Jake. Speaking of the F1-F6 thread, will be taking this discussion there since it is about possible F1.

Can you see all of the F3 as potential F1s? (As Lee, Jake and Matty)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you didn't ask me but I am adding a comment LOL.......I have my F3 as a viewer and what I see with Georgia and then I have my F3 from own sleuthing Ep 1 editing (which is hard to not have them crossover) as a viewer I would say Courtney F1/ Matty F2 / Jake F3 / Lee F4 but I have to say I did my review of the first episode right after and had Jake F1 and then their first date I thought "oh my" it will be interesting if he is F1, because I haven't seen F1 with all the seasons.  I saw Sasha as F1 but the US series it's been a hit and miss because I would jump on a @team.  This season I haven't been drawn into a @team because I really haven't seen a relationship/bach or love story yet.  IMO  

Matty J date last episode was so great but I didn't see the romance plus it focused on Matty J feelings talking directly to G not G talking to Matty J.  Georgia has been chasing Courtney and has been since FIR.    The one thing that was interesting last episode is at the CP Matty J talked to the guys about Courtney and love letter.  They showed Matty J stating "maybe Courtney reading Jake's letter is what she wants to hear from him"....so that was eye opening to me that he/they know that she likes Courtney and that he is the frontrunner as that time.     So, I look forward to see where the HTD's go because I think that is when it gets real IMO

Unless Courtney is some kind of scripted role, it does seem Georgia may have had to rethink her top man/men.
Agree with the bolded above, it has been noted.
Different love stories can be teased out for each of the 3, though IMO some are more compelling than others. For instance I am a bit stuck on Jake as not possibly F1 because he did not get a 2nd date. But Lee or Matty could easily be F1, especially if Lee's 2nd date goes well.
A comment on the Bachelor Facebook page summed it up quite well, take out Cam, put in Jake.
For me this is like choosing between chocolate mousse, lemon pie or pav. (Lee, cam and Matty ) there is no wrong decision!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:02 am

4health wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, the foxtel guide descriptions for upcoming episodes were sleuthed and posted in the Episode Breakdown thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Lee's 2nd SD, Cam going home, then HTDs and Courtney going home, then FDs for Lee, Jake, and Matty, etc...

sorry if this has been discussed immensely and i missed it. I have checked the thread..but need some more clarification. Praying . To the bolded, is that bc the lack of Courtney screencap on FD stage while the other 3 guys can be placed there?.. TIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not the pro on this one but I believe some think that the SC of Matty J, Lee and Jake in the preview/promo of Lee and Jake reaction is RC of F3 and no SC of Courtney with a FD has him not in the F3 ....I don't know where or why some think Courtney leaves, maybe someone else can share where that was confirmed LOL.    if I missed something sorry.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] np.

i have posted upthread...

this is my personal take and conclusion based on his edit that ive been following closely. At first i thought he is the F1 since according to edit that ive known of MnG and preview he fit the bill ...but what GL described as her final guy in media round is actually opposite that we've been presented by his edit on later episodes. e.g. GL mentioned her deal breaker is the guy who put mate first then his GF (bros before hoes). Impossible for me to lay out all clues here...but actually Matty has played the role of narrating Courtney Storyline. On the episode 8..on his sit down with Jake and Clancy he said something along the line of : do you know that Courtney actually regard Gorgia as a 'mate'?...giggling

Anyway..in a nutshell....i saw the C-GL storyine already going to reach the 'climax' of Court booted himself. This is foreshadowed by what GL implied in her PI and VO of episode 7 and episode 8  : scared...devastated...etc. Senior posters here have suggested that the Storyboard works around the final few chosen...after the fact. So if we observe closely we would 'know' that the production tell us a story on main episodes as well as on SM :

OTOH we know the preview was meant to tell us the season's story. 2 key lines are  : Rocky Road to Romance and Paving With Heartbreak were shown over the 2 caps that ive presented above. We know Court got HTD. so logically the cap walk out guy with mansion setting must be from at one point at F4RC...and since the 3 guys cap tied in - according to the VO UPSET and shown before- with the walk out cap, i believe it must come from F4RC stage as well.  

I also have found some clues which lead me to think that the bottom low with Courtney is a turning point of GL's story with someone's else (in this case, its Lee IMO). I believe their Storyline would took off after Courtney leaves and reach its climax at FRC (Rocky Road to Romance...remember?  giggling). This actually resembles Brooks- Des-ChrisSiegfried story on Bachelorette S9 (which i love..since i am just a sucker of a good love story with a handsome, stand up guy as the last man standing  giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:17 am

Joy15- yes there were subtle jabs by G on the press tour wrt Courtney for sure. There is no way that guy is f1 and ITA that he is the guy leaving at f4.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will be interesting to see how this all pans out. I think you are correct in that Courtney is very much like Brooks and I think the S/c of someone walking out is Courtney, however I'm not completely convinced that is the same night as the s/c with Matty, Jake and Lee as the 3 boys are all in tuxedos and he appears to be in a light grey suit. Im not particularly fond of stringy as a stylist but i don't think she would have done that IMO it seems too disjointed unless he leaves well before the rose ceremony and he's not dressed yet.

I'm flipping back and forth between Matty and Lee after rewatching all the dates. I'm unsure if Jake is F1 anymore if he doesn't have a 2SD and if Lee is F1 it would tie in with why Jake has said some things about Lee in the magazines. Particularly if Matty is F2 as they are quite close going by SM. Also the VO in the promo have three voices Lee, Matty and Jake (F3). As they did with Richie's (F3), however most of the VO in his promo were of Nikki and Olena predominately and very little of Alex. G's promo has a lot of VO of Matty, Jake and very little of Lee. Also Matty is very in...like very in. So unless there is some vulnerability or something that produces some obstacle from both sides G and M i think he is F2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe you can enlighten me here but does the lead in the bachelorette also have an obstacle to overcome with the F1 from memory? i.e. JoJo trust with Jordan, Frosty unsure if he feels the same way with Sasha, I can't think of the others. What was Kaitlin's deal or do we not mention her. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Lee just needs to stop wearing the glasses for the moment, I love them but god damn it he is giving me Nikki flashbacks and confusing me even more. I still need to know if anyone has posted pics on Insta of Matty out and about. He seems to have gone underground. Lee's mates have him at the footy, the gym and watching the bachelorette pretty mundane stuff but he looks happy either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:54 am

Ok hold up, what if for that scap of Jake, Lee and Matty all together - sort of reacting almost simultaneously - is them receiving the news that Courtney has left and there will be no rose ceremony? I mean, I'm pretty sure they'd all react if they found out they'd be in the top 3!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:05 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Ok hold up, what if for that scap of Jake, Lee and Matty all together - sort of reacting almost simultaneously - is them receiving the news that Courtney has left and there will be no rose ceremony? I mean, I'm pretty sure they'd all react if they found out they'd be in the top 3!!

I wondered that too.  Like, maybe G stops the ceremony half way through and 'takes him outside' to clarify his feelings before she makes her decision, he leaves, she goes back to deliver the news.  

The only snag though is that voiceline of her saying 'I don't think there's any need for a rose ceremony tonight' (paraphrasing) rather than 'we don't need to finish the ceremony' or similar.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:24 am

Just saw preview of HTD RC and G is wearing black dress with her hair up, not red dress she's wearing in the walkout SC. So... F5 RC is when Lee is wearing glasses and Cam is wearing a light blue suit. I just watched the walkout scene again and I think it's Cam in the light blue suit.

My new theory - she stops the RC and takes Cam out to let him down gently without putting him through the RC.

So no Courtney walkout.

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:29 am

Blue suit? Have to go back and look.

I'm begging someone, please post a slow mo vid for us !!!!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 am

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will be interesting to see how this all pans out. I think you are correct in that Courtney is very much like Brooks and I think the S/c of someone walking out is Courtney, however I'm not completely convinced that is the same night as the s/c with Matty, Jake and Lee  as the 3 boys are all in tuxedos and he appears to be in a light grey suit.  Im not particularly fond of stringy as a stylist but i don't think she would have done that IMO it seems too disjointed unless he leaves well before the rose ceremony and he's not dressed yet.  

I'm flipping back and forth between Matty and Lee after rewatching all the dates. I'm unsure if Jake is F1 anymore if he doesn't have a 2SD and if Lee is F1 it would tie in with why Jake has said some things about Lee in the magazines. Particularly if Matty is F2 as they are quite close going by SM. Also the VO in the promo have three voices Lee, Matty and Jake (F3).  As they did with Richie's (F3), however most of the VO in his promo were of Nikki and Olena predominately and very little of Alex.  G's promo has a lot of VO of Matty, Jake and very little of Lee. Also Matty is very in...like very in.  So unless there is some vulnerability or something that produces some obstacle from both sides G and M i think he is F2.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe you can enlighten me here but does the lead in the bachelorette also have an obstacle to overcome with the F1 from memory?  i.e. JoJo trust with Jordan, Frosty unsure if he feels the same way with Sasha, I can't think of the others. What was Kaitlin's deal or do we not mention her. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Lee just needs to stop wearing the glasses for the moment, I love them but god damn it he is giving me Nikki flashbacks and confusing me even more.  I still need to know if anyone has posted pics on Insta of Matty out and about.  He seems to have gone underground.  Lee's mates have him at the footy, the gym and watching the bachelorette pretty mundane stuff but he looks happy either way.

Hey Fifty good call on the suits not matching across both screen caps.
I feel sure it has to be the RC deciding who goes to Singapore.
I have had some similar thoughts re Jake and him calling Lee a big fake.
That was almost a poem. giggling
I wondered if Jake was actually going in to bat for Matty J because he is in the shitty F2 position.
Jake did express his support for Matty getting the croquet date, which is in contrast to the jealous type he is shown to be.
I just oscillate big time on the F1 being Lee or Matty.
But not on it being Jake. I feel sure it isn't. With the above being another reason for this.

I think the (overstated) obstacle for Matty was no instant chemistry. deadhorse
I agree with AllAboutLove that this is so overstated it is annoying and I am not sure if production are nervous we will miss the shift from pals to romance, or if they are worried the romance is unconvincing. Personally I'm convinced and wish they would pick the needle up off the record.
But what is Lee's obstacle other than a house of younger men and a bit of self doubt mid point? Not an obstacle really.
I expect the obstacle can be flimsy if there isn't really one.
If you read the latest OK mag article in Matty's thread, his comments show he is still all in, or effusively feigning to be.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:02 am

^I believe Lee's obstacle is Courtney... Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 (suggested by the editors laugh out loud). Once Court gone...Lee's pathway to his HEA begins..his storyline took off. Many amusing edit nuggets i found alluded this....will share later Smiley.

For those watching Des season would know that there was no obstacle between Chris-Des either. (likewise, mentioned by GL herself...Lee is the man version/mirror of her... Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 ). On Des season, Chris-Des obstacle was the one and only Brooks. This is the case of this season with Courtney playing the role of 'Brooks' of this season. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C