SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:19 am

LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:Why do you think they didn't show her Notebook themed part of the date with Lee? It seemed very fast!

Maybe it was sacrificed to show SQT with Jake... But odd choice to cut time away from F1 - especially such a swoon-worthy moment!

IKR I was actually looking forward to seeing it because I love that movie. Strange choice to cut it. Their date was so quick - a few leaps in the air, a kiss in the rain and then straight to the couch.

It was pouring rain out so I wonder if they weren't able to catch any shots of them rowing that were clear since they were on the water? question I recall Osher saying in interview (I think a FB video) that weather caused problems with filming

There were so many BTS pics of the date too so it shows how much is not shown and how much time they spent together. With the GD, SQT, and CP and then RC with Cam leaving there was a lot put into this episode. It would have been nicer if they had it as a longer episode too!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Maybe it was sacrificed to show SQT with Jake... But odd choice to cut time away from F1 - especially such a swoon-worthy moment!

IKR I was actually looking forward to seeing it because I love that movie. Strange choice to cut it. Their date was so quick - a few leaps in the air, a kiss in the rain and then straight to the couch.

It was pouring rain out so I wonder if they weren't able to catch any shots of them rowing that were clear since they were on the water?  question I recall Osher saying in interview (I think a FB video) that weather caused problems with filming

There were so many BTS pics of the date too so it shows how much is not shown and how much time they spent together. With the GD, SQT, and CP and then RC with Cam leaving there was a lot put into this episode. It would have been nicer if they had it as a longer episode too!

Surely they could have cut back some of that cringey GD to show more of Lee... considering at the very least he is F2. I was expecting tonight to really bring us back to Lee and GL's love story before HTDs, especially with Matty becoming a big viewer favourite, but I didn't feel like they nailed it at all. Gosh, do they want us to see their love story or not?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:44 am

Maybe the love story is Matty after all...

I don't like how Lee doesn't look her in the eyes much. He's always shrugging and looking everywhere but. Shy, perhaps, yet I don't find him that compelling for that reason and he's worried about all the other guys (like Court) - contrasted with Matty who says 'yeah it's not ideal but it's what we've been dealt and if it's what I have to go through to get Georgia I'll do it'. Much more appealing attitude IMO.

Plus, she pulled Matty aside at the cocktail party (what was edited to look like first and may or may not have been first).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:47 am

RomComet wrote:Maybe the love story is Matty after all...

I don't like how Lee doesn't look her in the eyes much. He's always shrugging and looking everywhere but. Shy, perhaps, yet I don't find him that compelling for that reason and he's worried about all the other guys (like Court) - contrasted with Matty who says 'yeah it's not ideal but it's what we've been dealt and if it's what I have to go through to get Georgia I'll do it'. Much more appealing attitude IMO.

Plus, she pulled Matty aside at the cocktail party (what was edited to look like first and may or may not have been first).

I've noticed the lack of eye contact too - don't know what to make of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take a look at a pic that Alex posted on her Insta and read the comment she made. Perfectly explains what I was saying about editing for this show. @alexandranation it's quite funny and accurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know what you mean. I'm more team Matty (cause I can see a great love story there) but I was really hoping after today's SD that i would go wow if Lee wins i'll be happy. I was a bit disappointed cause I just felt like the sexual chemistry was there but the emotional side was lacking a bit. I wasn't drawn in as a viewer sad
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 am

in_denial wrote:

I've noticed the lack of eye contact too - don't know what to make of it.

Well he wears glasses maybe he can't see giggling my husband wasn't impressed with the "Clark Kent/Superman" vibe he was getting from him. His words not mine. Told you he's never watching with me again Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:57 am

I know it's all edited for a purpose - but at least Alex was given a personality, and she practically narrated their whole season. It was like when Sam was on Blake's Bachelor - it was virtually the Sam show. I want to feel something for Lee, especially if he's F1, because I like GL - but they're giving us nothing. Just strange to cut so much of his date when he's obviously supposed to mean something huge to her in 3 eps and we're supposed to be invested.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:58 am

Fifty wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  take a look at a pic that Alex posted on her Insta and read the comment she made.  Perfectly explains what I was saying about editing for this show. @alexandranation it's quite funny and accurate.

That's hilarious! Glad she can laugh about it. Still shaking my head at the bizarre edit she received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 am

brownravens wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know what you mean. I'm more team Matty (cause I can see a great love story there) but I was really hoping after today's SD that i would go wow if Lee wins i'll be happy. I was a bit disappointed cause I just felt like the sexual chemistry was there but the emotional side was lacking a bit. I wasn't drawn in as a viewer sad

I think I have asked this question a million times so bear with me. The F1 for bachelor gets the chemistry edit F2 get emotional/ similarity connection. Is it the same for the bachelorette or is it swapped. Because I feel Lee has more in common with Georgia than Matty so if the bachelorette is swapped that equals Lee for F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 am

Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:

I think I have asked this question a million times so bear with me.  The F1 for bachelor gets the chemistry edit F2 get emotional/ similarity connection.  Is it the same for the bachelorette or is it swapped.  Because I feel Lee has more in common with Georgia than Matty so if the bachelorette is swapped that equals Lee for F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in SamFro's season it was sexy with Sasha but I thought they had an emotional connection as well and you could see it. Both Chemistry and similarity went to Sasha, F2 Michael was just hot I guess...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:04 am

brownravens wrote:

I totally agree. I was waiting to get, after this single date with Lee, what all the TeamLee people were seeing in him that could possibly trump Matty. All I saw was, again, a super nice but less interesting guy. And can I just say that if the producers are paying attention to SM and M and this forum, and knowing that the cat is out of the bag about who final 2 are, there is no reason IMO (and from my experience in TV) that they can't adjust the edit even a couple of days before it goes to air and if Matty wins, they can absolutely, if they want, abandon the whole misdirection surprise goal and go for the actual love story goal. It wouldn't be that hard IMO. I am seeing Matty featured as the lead male at the moment and it's been building steadily and if it's all just to go "ha-ha fooled ya! sucked in suckaz!" at the end, then the producers are seriously out of touch with what the viewers want. If Matty ISN'T the winner, at least give us a reason to barrack for Lee or Jake other than that they are nice, hot and into G. Right now the message being sent is NO ONE IS MORE INTO G THAN MATTY (IMO) - so....what?...so we can cheer when someone LESS INTO HER wins??? (Where's the head-scratch emoji when you need it?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C