SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ITA with your entire post !

Lee has confessed to being reserved, that is not the quality that makes a good lead IMO. Though he is IMO the hottest of the lot and super intelligent as well.

Matty  for next lead if he is not F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cheers!

If this was a movie, the outcome would be clear:

Lee is F1.  He and Georgia live in Melbourne, they get snapped looking loved-up at various swanky celebrity/media events, then papped looking equally loved-up in trendy cafes on a Sunday morning.  He supports her through her Mum's illness, which brings them even closer, and then in a couple of years we read that Georgia is pregnant and in an interview she comments that although she didn't feel ready for kids way back in 2016, she has since realised that once you meet the right person, having a family suddenly becomes a lot more appealing.

Matty would be crushed bless his heart and we'd all sob for him and social media would go into meltdown but then the screen would fade to black and we'd pick up 9 months later with him saying he's recovered from his heartbreak and is ready to find the one.  He gets to have 3 months of crazy fun with a house full of girls, travels to exotic locations and have once-in-a-lifetime adventures, then ends up choosing someone who is perfect for him and realises that it was his heartbreak with Georgia that led him there, and it was all worth it in the end.

Except of course this isn't a movie, and we might get something completely different - GAH!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by floret Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :yes:

floret

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:26 pm

I have couple of questions to ask some of the experienced sleuthers a question about Lee's photoshoot/interview in Who with the bullying thing - is that what f1's normally do? Like to they have large cheorographed media things right before the finale? I saw the mag in real life and I would have thought it was press for after finale or for lead...

Also there was fair bit on the radio about the "slip of the tongue" which was 2 whole sentences, thats a long slip.

(I know Jake and Matty did generic photoshoots at the start of the season around the premiere...)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:50 pm

I am hoping Lee for next lead as I think he would be fantastic! - that is if Lee is F2 - since I actually think Lee is more the typical lead type (Tim Robards and Sam Wood come to mind) and better suited to lead than the Richie/Cam types. I think Matty would be good too if he is F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I am hoping Lee for next lead as I think he would be fantastic! - that is if Lee is F2 - since I actually think Lee is more the typical lead type (Tim Robards and Sam Wood come to mind) and better suited to lead than the Richie/Cam types. I think Matty would be good too if he is F2.

I just feel like there's wall to wall Lee coverage atm - but like organised coverage not you know DM digging up stupid crap and I just can't remember Sasha or Alex or Snez being like that... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:58 pm

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I just feel like there's wall to wall Lee coverage atm - but like organised coverage not you know DM digging up stupid crap and I just can't remember Sasha or Alex or Snez being like that... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

He was also highlighted before the show even started. I do think he could be in consideration for next lead if he is F2. I hope so as I think Lee is the best choice for lead from the contestants if Matty is F1. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 pm

I've been reflecting on HTDs and Singapore SCs with FDs being sleuthed as Matty cable car and Bell Happiness and Lee rickshaw and temple, IMO Matty's FD screams F1. I just can't see Georgia taking him to such a romantic and symbolic place and then letting him go - it just doesn't make sense. Also, Matty makes her laugh not in a jokes way, but in a playful way. I do love Lee as well and have all along thought he would be F1, but the dead giveaway for me now are the predicted, and obvious, FDs. Does anyone else feel this?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:26 am

Just Looking wrote:I've been reflecting on HTDs and Singapore SCs with FDs being sleuthed as Matty cable car and Bell Happiness and Lee rickshaw and temple, IMO Matty's FD screams F1.  I just can't see Georgia taking him to such a romantic and symbolic place and then letting him go - it just doesn't make sense.  Also, Matty makes her laugh not in a jokes way, but in a playful way.   I do love Lee as well and have all along thought he would be F1, but the dead giveaway for me now are the predicted, and obvious, FDs.  Does anyone else feel this?

Agree with everything. I just cannot get past the image of kissing under the Bell of Happiness, the s/cap of their heads together, coupled with his declaration in the hot tub/pool this coming episode, as well as their great conversations and continued laughter, for him not to be F1. Plus she has initiated so many of their kisses. Before yesterday, I was thinking Lee all the way (and do think she had a greater connection with Lee's family in the HTD than Matty) but after seeing what is coming next week I just cannot believe a person who professes to hating the idea of hurting anyone would take a guy who has so obviously fallen for her all the way to the FRC and not have him be F1.

All Lee's interviews/SM stuff coming out this week is preparing him for either being next Bach or milking it before Thursday's episode and the media turns to focus on Georgia and her F1.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:35 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

So much fall-out from Richie-Alex (I think they are very well suited) that they probably don't want any chance of a repeat negative reaction. Lee is very popular anyway so it won't be a problem.

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:39 am

The kissing at the end aside, I saw her not be afraid to have her arm around Lee in front of this family, in fact they both were with their arms around each other and standing really close. That was a huge tell in terms of how comfortable she is with him compared with the others. IMO. She is not a very touchy feely girl so that itself is huge.
Now whether she gets to the bottom of the age thing and the blonde girlfriend thing idk but cmiiw they already spoke about one I. General terms and the other can be fixed with a bottle of hair dye. Nbd if that is the real obstacle with Lee.
But in terms of them being in each other's space they have been so since the red carpet with the touching and the flirting and the full body hugs. Jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:42 am

^ I disagree she's very touchy-feely and affectionate. Clancy even said he knew he was being eliminated based on the fact that others got long hugs and he basically got a hi-5...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:43 am

Roses Are Red wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I've been reflecting on HTDs and Singapore SCs with FDs being sleuthed as Matty cable car and Bell Happiness and Lee rickshaw and temple, IMO Matty's FD screams F1.  I just can't see Georgia taking him to such a romantic and symbolic place and then letting him go - it just doesn't make sense.  Also, Matty makes her laugh not in a jokes way, but in a playful way.   I do love Lee as well and have all along thought he would be F1, but the dead giveaway for me now are the predicted, and obvious, FDs.  Does anyone else feel this?

Agree with everything.  I just cannot get past the image of kissing under the Bell of Happiness, the s/cap of their heads together, coupled with his declaration in the hot tub/pool this coming episode, as well as their great conversations and continued laughter, for him not to be F1. Plus she has initiated so many of their kisses. Before yesterday, I was thinking Lee all the way (and do think she had a greater connection with Lee's family in the HTD than Matty) but after seeing what is coming next week I just cannot believe a person who professes to hating the idea of hurting anyone would take a guy who has so obviously fallen for her all the way to the FRC and not have him be F1.  

All Lee's interviews/SM stuff coming out this week is preparing him for either being next Bach or milking it before Thursday's episode and the media turns to focus on Georgia and her F1.  
I think she ran out of options re second. Jake's Mum is sick so she wouldn't take him to F2 unless he was going to be F1 (I don't see much there). Courtney wasn't an option and Cameron was very nervous with the process (as reported here) so who was left - step up Matty. Georgia's face is much more relaxed when she's with Lee and the scene where Lee pulled her into him was definitely F1 material. I'm happy if Lee wins, I'd prefer Matty to be next Bach and find someone else.

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C