SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:28 am

It's possible that it wasn't shown for multiple reasons. One of them I think is that there was a lot more in the episode than usual and the GD and song they wrote and sung took up a lot of the episode as did the CP/RC which was longer than most epis.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stripe Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:21 am

Was Lee's HTD shorter than the others? There wasnt a commercial break, was there, just the espresso martinis on the rooftop and then straight to the family. Why would they have a short HTD for F1??

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 am

Stripe wrote:Was Lee's HTD shorter than the others?  There wasnt a commercial break, was there, just the espresso martinis on the rooftop and then straight to the family.  Why would they have a short HTD for F1??
I am thinking because he is not F1 :broken heart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:41 am

Fifty wrote:Ok this may be long winded but hear me out.

I was looking at the storyline and arc rather than the characters that are being played during the seasons.  I think thats why I was getting myself confused. If anyone has read any articles about the bachelor franchise they would know that as soon as the contestants are cast, the producers mark a storyboard and allocate characters for each of the contestants, Ie the villain, the loud one etc. Thats why they have Story Producers (yes thats a real job title) .  Well its the same for the top 3. Now thats not to say that some contestants don't rogue with their personalities which can be a blessing for drama but can throw a spanner in the works for the overall story in which case some crafty editing happens.  So here is my take on it.

F3 - The realist
These guys will forever have the realist hats on regardless of how much the Lead prods them to remove it and immerse themselves in the bachie bubble, it ain't happening.  These guys have figured out the ins and outs of the environment, if the lead is already into someone else and above all else whether they are compatible and if they will make it in the outside world.  The answer is generally no.  AKA Sarah (SamW), Olena (Richie) Richie (SamF) & Courtney (Georgia) I'm placing him here and I'll explain below.  They also are portrayed as hard to get their feelings and emotions out which can sometimes be mistaken for the F1 character.

F2 - The Romantic
These guys I call the "poor bastards", why because the fall hard and fast and are all in from the get go. This isn't just in the bubble world, they are also more often than not like that in the real world.  Very open with expressing their emotions, hopeless romantics and most likely to get their heart shattered into a million pieces along with the viewers. AKA Nikki (Richie), Lana (SamW), Michael (SamF), Robbie (JoJo) and Matty J (Georgia).

F1 - The Eternally Guarded

These guys have fallen for the Lead but still well aware that they are competing with 20 other people.  Emotions and feelings don't come easy and generally speaking are guarded about expressing them until the 11th hour.  AKA Sasha (SamF), Snez (SamW), Anna (Tim), Lauren B (Ben H), Jordan (JoJo) and Lee (Georgia).

Rogue Contestants
Now generally speaking, most characters stay in this formation, however we occasionally have contestants that go rogue which want to make the producers call out "abort mission" because their personality over shines or they have skipped the order and producers need to edit the heck out of what went wrong. AKA Alex (Richie), Brooks (Des), Ali (Tim), JoJo (Ben Higgins). Ie. Alex was all in and open with emotions, not the typical F1 so dodgy edit ensues for entertainment, because who wants to see 2 contestants completely fawning over the Lead. Boring.

So where does that leave Jake.  An F3 thats willing to go all in but not quite as full on as an F2, Jake doesn't fit the bill which is why Courtney was originally slated for F3.  Jake more than likely would have been knocked off at F4 if Courtney wasn't honest about his misgivings therefore Courtney was the rogue contestant.

So where does that leave the F1/2 this season.  Well here's the thing,  if Matty suddenly becomes scared to open up for fear of getting hurt after HTD and doesn't say I love you until the 11th hour. He has also gone rogue and we have a Lauren B /JoJo on our hands. Two individuals with a good edit but both are unsure how the Lead feels about them or the other person. So the Lead really needs to take charge and decipher who they have stronger feelings for. Which makes for drama without the producers having to edit the heck out of the story. If Matty opens up right after home town date like Nikki and everything goes smoothly with no hurdles, Lee is definitely F1.  If the role is reversed, then Lee has gone rogue and he becomes the F2 and the arc of the underdog comes into play.

Ok I'm just going to go back to this that I wrote this morning and after watching HTD I'm calling Matty J as F1.  The roles have now swapped. And a couple of other things.  Lees HTD seem to have gone smoother than Mattys, Mattys raised more questions and their goodbye kiss was a little longer and seemed more intimate IMO.  These are similar to past F1's compared to F2's.  Also Mattys up coming date is reminiscent of Snez's Final 3 date with the Ferrari  around Sydney, Alex also had the Ferrari for one of her dates. This is of course just based on opinion before the final dates.

Last edited by Fifty on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 am

Now I need to wrap Lee up in a blanket wrapped in bubble wrap if he is F2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:53 am

I posted the same in the episode thread.

I think Matty J's HTD was more like past F1s (sibling grilling the lead)

Both Matty and Lee's family said they were afraid they'd get hurt. Both Lee and Matty have said they are scared of getting hurt.

I now think Lee is going to get hurt and be like Nikki :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:54 am

I'm convinced after that ep that Lee is F1. He's had F1 music on his SD, that magical music all through his HTD and his whole family were completely wonderful. They've again highlighted that they're attracted to each other, talked about their spark, and they continue to go on about their similar sense of humour (which she said again tonight is the main thing she's looking for). Plus, and I'm not suggesting she'd be shallow enough to take the 'easy' option at all, but it would be a million times easier to pick Lee than Matty considering he's a Melbourne boy and he's in no rush to have kids or anything. The not being blonde 'issue' was the most pathetic attempt to try to create an obstacle I've ever seen on reality tv. It's a done deal!

That all being said, I adore Matty and am not going to want to watch the end because seeing his heart break will destroy mine. (Yes, I'm possibly a little too invested in Matty J)

Normally I would think the bad HTD means Matty wins - such as Anna (Tim's season) and probably a million more examples... but I think after Alex they want viewers to be rooting for the real F1 this time.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:58 am

Matty is in love did any of the other guys talk about love at the HTDs too.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:00 am

see2love wrote:Matty is in love did any of the other guys talk about love at the HTDs too.

Don't think so, although I tuned out a bit during Jake's.

Can say a definite NO for Courtney giggling
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 am

I am sooooooo confused - I keep switching from Jake to Matty for F1. I don't see Lee as F1 at all. I could be completely off the mark though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:03 am

LovingLove wrote:
see2love wrote:Matty is in love did any of the other guys talk about love at the HTDs too.

Don't think so, although I tuned out a bit during Jake's.

Can say a definite NO for Courtney  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did Lee say it

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:03 am

I thought HTDs would give more of an insight and allow me to choose who I think F1 would be, but no... more confused than ever..

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C