SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:17 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image21The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image21

Who is the guy standing second from the right with his back to us, between Vinny V. and James F.?
Is this Evan?

This is who I can see:
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen17
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen16
My SC

I couldn't get a good shot of him, but Derek is behind Wells, so not one of the guys I can't figure out.

@IrelandRose thank you for placing these identifiers and for confirming Evan. I confirm Vinny and Daniel. The guy identified as #3 is Christian. I think the guy James T. is talking to is Nick (Santa Claus). #2 could be Chase, as he is a big guy, but can't tell. As I speculated in my previous post, I think #1 is Chad Roolstool, JoJo's ex.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:21 pm

babs wrote:I don't blame JoJo for her story line.  That's wasn't up to her.  She's just going by the script.  I don't believe she was ever in love love with Ben.

I can't speak for anyone else but I see it may be relevant to this thread because the pictures from MTA makes it pretty clear who she doesn't pick and sees it as the opposite of what she said she wanted.  JMO

Yes. And that's all I was responding to. Posters who made the observations that the men most likely to "make her feel safe" and are most closely aligned to Ben in personality and demeanor are sitting in the bleachers at MTA. Her F2 is the antithesis of what she stated she was looking for at the start of the season.

Oh well, it's all whatever to me. I do think Jordan is the best pick for her, and I do think had Ben been on this season, he'd most likely be sitting right here at this tell all. Also, I only keep bringing up Ben because JoJo brought up Ben and her previous experience more than any other lead in the history of recycled forever. Yes. Some of it is producer diven. Yes. Some of it is because of the dual ILYs. But also, yes. Some of it is because of JoJo herself. We need to give her some responsibility for what comes out of her mouth. The producers are good, but I doubt there was a gun to her head. She's the one who could not stop talking about Chad on repeat last season ad naseum. This season, just replace Chad fill in the blank for Ben. It's tired. I never think it's a great idea to talk soooo much about past relationships when you are trying to start a new one, even if the past relationship is a Bachelpr Bubble induced nothing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiii by @aliwantsaredonuts
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 pm

But seriously... No concrete proof Chase was there? Interesting. Caila was definitely spoiled via snap partying with the girls last season. I doubt the dudes were that careful in their drunken stupors to hide Chase.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:29 pm

If I had to bet on it, Chase was not there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 There's so much talk about Ben and Lauren in this Men Tell All thread for JoJo's season wrote:
I know CH's snap chat showed Luke, but did any of the guys show Luke and Chase in their snap chats?
yes
Back to MTA talk,

I'd like to know who else appeared on the snapchats TIA.

Yes please. I am having a hard time following the sleuthing here because it seems to be getting a little clogged up. No offense to anyone or their opinions, just maybe a different thread than MTA. Sorry, I know I am not a Mod. Carry on. rofl

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:34 pm

James T looks like he was sitting at the back.
Someone was definitely between Luke and Alex, has to be Chase IMO

ETA: Luke is not spotted in any other Snaps except CH's before the taping.
Perhaps Chase and Luke were not permitted go out as they are not yet eliminated on screen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:44 pm

IrelandRose wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image13
My SC

White shirt with black tie, on the right? Not sure who this is either.
Also you can see Derek in this SC.

@IrelandRose I think the white shirt, black tie guy on the right is John (Kilt Guy).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I assume Chase and Luke weren't allowed to go out with the guys.

Luke in next Bach seat seals the deal on that for me, not that I much doubted it unless he had said no.

My quick take on the whole season is:
I love Jojo as much as I hoped as lead, even moreso than last season
I hope she has great success after this
I have no interest in her last 2 guys or her choice or them as a couple but doesn't change that I liked her as lead and the season overall
Chad + Chase + Luke made up for the sucky IMO F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:48 pm

IrelandRose wrote:This is who I can see:
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen17
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen16
My SC

I couldn't get a good shot of him, but Derek is behind Wells, so not one of the guys I can't figure out.

Is your number three supposed to be the guy with the grey suit whose back is to us?  If so, I though that was James T. Or is the guy, who looks like Christian to me, sitting just to the right of the guy in the gray suit and just above the lady in all blacks head?  The guy on the back row facing the guy in the grey suit with his back to us looks like Santa Nick B.  And I was thinking the one marked Vinny was Chad. opps. laugh out loud

Does that make sense or did I confuse everyone?  Should I mark them in a separate SC to make it easier to see?  

JMO.

ETA: sorry I somehow missed your post Hopelessly devoted. I think the same, except for #1 being Chad R. I see no reason for him to be there, especially among the guys from Jo's season. JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:49 pm

I find it interesting that we don't see The Chad Bear @realchadjohnson in the CH snapchat from MTA. Maybe the "spinoff" Mike Fleiss referred to was that Chad would not be invited? Perhaps just too unpredictable and uncontrollable for this setting and/or as punishment for all his many misdeeds since filming? Hard to imagine they would pass on his drama though, so probably not.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:This is who I can see:
My SC

Is your number three supposed to be the guy with the grey suit whose back is to us?  If so, I though that was James T. Or is the guy, who looks like Christian to me, sitting just to the right of the guy in the gray suit and just above the lady in all blacks head?  The guy on the back row facing the guy in the grey suit with his back to us looks like Santa Nick B.  And I was thinking the one marked Vinny was Chad.  

Does that make sense or did I confuse everyone?  Should I mark them in a separate SC to make it easier to see?  

JMO.

Sorry, the 2nd SC should be no. 4? duh

#1 No idea
#2 Dark grey suit, with his back to us, could be Chase?
#3 Sitting down, looks like he is looking at his phone, just above the lady in all blacks head. IA i think this is Christian.
#3 (Should be #4) From the 2nd SC, looks like a white/pale blue shirt with his back to us, speaking with James T, I think you are right, that is Nick B.

As for the guy marked as Vinny, I think he is too small, not broad enough to be Chad, I'm sticking with Vinny on that one Smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear