SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:01 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Image13
My SC

White shirt with black tie, on the right? Not sure who this is either.
Also you can see Derek in this SC.

@IrelandRose I think the white shirt, black tie guy on the right is John (Kilt Guy).

I think you could be right. Actually looks like he is wearing a red kilt? laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Could 1 or 2 be James S, the superfan?  He's tall and had on dark pants per an IG, I think posted by Ali, that blu brought over last night. So he may have had a dark jacket on as well during filming.

I do think that is a kilt and the kilt dude on the end.  After looking at the video again, I think your right about it being Vinny not Chad.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If I had to bet on it, Chase was not there.

Are you thinking this was snapped prior to or in between showin of FD episode to audience, which explains why it appears that we cannot confirm Chase there---yet have confirmed he is in LA with all th guys?

Is ther another theory? I apologize if covered and I missed it.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:28 pm

I don't know when it was snapped. So I can't answer. 
Maybe someone else can give a definitive.
It's totally possible Chase was not there. No one has definitely confirmed he was.
I have a lot of difficulty seeing a total, total silence being enforced if Chase was there. 
IDK. 
Lots of different things to speculate.

ETA: It looks like because the next episode ends on a cliffhanger and not showing the HTD RC elimination, there would be no reason to have Chase at the MTN. I don't think they showed the audience/closed set 2 episodes and only showed the next--tomorrow's. 
I suspect it would be only Luke there. They probably closed the set knowing in essence since the RC is not shown, filming Luke at the MTN is a spoiler in itself. No need for Chase to be there IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:33 pm

CH's snap was roughly 8pm eastern time yesterday.

Not sure what time they were filming from/to though.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:35 pm

It looked like we got stuff from casts' sm at about 11 EDST. (8PDST). That is par for the course of MTN taping completed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:46 pm

how do we know ALL the guys were on the set?
how do we know Chase was not hidden next to Luke?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:49 pm

I think it is very telling that neither Luke or Chase have been on SM at all for the last few days.

Both have been posting regularly throughout the season, one Snapchat a day, or at the very least, every 2nd day.
However neither have posted anything since Friday, I believe. Please CMIIW.

Feels like more than a coincidence to me.
My guess, they are both in LA for MTA, and have been told to keep their heads down.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:51 pm

IrelandRose wrote:I think it is very telling that neither Luke or Chase have been on SM at all for the last few days.

Both have been posting regularly throughout the season, one Snapchat a day, or at the very least, every 2nd day.
However neither have posted anything since Friday, I believe. Please CMIIW.

Feels like more than a coincidence to me.
My guess, they are both in LA for MTA, and have been told to keep their heads down.

Luke liked a tweet about his friend Brandon an hour ago Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:53 pm

^^ I mean actually posting things themselves. Letting people know where they are. In that respect, radio silence from both.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm

^^^ I see. Well obviously they were at MTA so it is no suprise. However, I wonder who performed the private event on July 16 or if luke booking site is just not updated. I would think is not updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know when it was snapped. So I can't answer. 
Maybe someone else can give a definitive.
It's totally possible Chase was not there. No one has definitely confirmed he was.
I have a lot of difficulty seeing a total, total silence being enforced if Chase was there. 
IDK. 
Lots of different things to speculate.

ETA: It looks like because the next episode ends on a cliffhanger and not showing the HTD RC elimination, there would be no reason to have Chase at the MTN. I don't think they showed the audience/closed set 2 episodes and only showed the next--tomorrow's. 
I suspect it would be only Luke there. They probably closed the set knowing in essence since the RC is not shown, filming Luke at the MTN is a spoiler in itself. No need for Chase to be there IMO.

That is all very helpful. Thank you. Still a little confusing as to why Chase is in LA but you explanation does make sense. I guess he just still gets the perk of the party after as F3...so maybe he would bet at AFR or just neve4 gets to sit in "hot seat" with Jo Jo or maybe he was there a nd just not seen here for whatever reason. We will know in a little over a week. Smiley

BTW, your witty renaming it Men Tell Nothing ( MTN) is one of my fave gems from the site (in my 6 days ). I am definitely going to get something laughs from the gals when I use it in the future. Thanks for helping me gain some cool points. Smiley.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear