SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:40 pm

SarahD wrote:She could be acting. Jojo is a good actress. She's been acting since Ben's season. That god-awful acting during the HTD was barf-inducing. She got better in her acting during her season but OTT a lot of times. That whole meltdown before sending Luke was so unnecessary and OTT.  That moment she stepped out of Chase's fantasy suite to think was probably planned.

I'm not good at judging if people are good actors but that runway scene was totally producer driven - Ali in a hotel corridor, Des on a boardwalk, etc. Those look so staged. One of the best bachelorette tweets Monday night: "when you can bend down in a tight blue dress and not break the zipper".

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:48 pm

And which guy was it that pouffed his hair for MTA? I snorted at that! I'm too old to know what the formal name is for the Jordan-Luke-Robbie-etc hairstyle. Does it have a name?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
SarahD wrote:She could be acting. Jojo is a good actress. She's been acting since Ben's season. That god-awful acting during the HTD was barf-inducing. She got better in her acting during her season but OTT a lot of times. That whole meltdown before sending Luke was so unnecessary and OTT.  That moment she stepped out of Chase's fantasy suite to think was probably planned.

I'm not good at judging if people are good actors but that runway scene was totally producer driven - Ali in a hotel corridor, Des on a boardwalk, etc.  Those look so staged.  One of the best bachelorette tweets Monday night:  "when you can bend down in a tight blue dress and not break the zipper".

The hanger scene reminded me of Ali's hallway scene and the fake phonecall to Jake.  We know she wanted out and was more intersted in being the 'ette than Jakes F1 giggling  ) I wonder if Luke wanted out or if Jojo was going to let him go,after HTD but they struck up a deal?

Last edited by northernviewer on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:57 pm

I just have a feeling the producers of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars is salivating to make the phone call to Jo Jo and Jordan to be on their show. I wonder what the over/under is until they make that call. AFRC and cue the phone call to "their people". So, how would you feel about coming on our "little show"....

I mean, if the Golden Couple Sean and Cat needed a a little "tune up", I am thinking these two could use some help...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 pm

RealityEscape wrote:And which guy was it that pouffed his hair for MTA?   I snorted at that!   I'm too old to know what the formal name is for the Jordan-Luke-Robbie-etc hairstyle.  Does it have a name?

The Flo or Flow, and that was Vinny V.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:31 pm

RealityEscape wrote:And which guy was it that pouffed his hair for MTA?   I snorted at that!   I'm too old to know what the formal name is for the Jordan-Luke-Robbie-etc hairstyle.  Does it have a name?
That was Vinnie I think.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:

I'm not good at judging if people are good actors but that runway scene was totally producer driven - Ali in a hotel corridor, Des on a boardwalk, etc.  Those look so staged.  One of the best bachelorette tweets Monday night:  "when you can bend down in a tight blue dress and not break the zipper".

The hanger scene reminded me of Ali's hallway scene and the fake phonecall to Jake.  We know she wanted out and was more intersted in being the 'ette thank Jakes F1 giggling  ) I wonder if Luke wanted out or if Jojo was going to let him go,after HTD but they struck up a deal?

Yes, thank you for this! I think Luke wanted out and was going to leave on his own. I saw it on his face and the way he approached JoJo on that one-on-one date prior to hometowns. She was standing there next to the little white pony and had her arms open to him saying something like "come here you". It was like she was expecting him to run to her, but he didn't. I saw him pulling back. The big "tell" for me was upon his exit on the tarmac, his very last words to JoJo were "I'm sorry". If it was really her dumping him, he wouldn't be the one apologizing. Also, I didn't see Luke as shocked when she let him go. What I saw was him "acting" shocked, though poorly, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:

The hanger scene reminded me of Ali's hallway scene and the fake phonecall to Jake.  We know she wanted out and was more intersted in being the 'ette thank Jakes F1 giggling  ) I wonder if Luke wanted out or if Jojo was going to let him go,after HTD but they struck up a deal?

Yes, thank you for this! I think Luke wanted out and was going to leave on his own. I saw it on his face and the way he approached JoJo on that one-on-one date prior to hometowns. She was standing there next to the little white pony and had her arms open to him saying something like "come here you". It was like she was expecting him to run to her, but he didn't. I saw him pulling back. The big "tell" for me was upon his exit on the tarmac, his very last words to JoJo were "I'm sorry". If it was really her dumping him, he wouldn't be the one apologizing. Also, I didn't see Luke as shocked when she let him go. What I saw was him "acting" shocked, though poorly, IMO.

^^ITA! I didn't feel sorry for him or anything because he didn't even look sad. It was hard to watch since I didn't see any sincerity from either person.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:29 pm

^ They both (L and J) knew they had nothing but sexual chemistry IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:32 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:

Hopelessly_Devoted and Others,

IMO, I just didn't see this at all, especially in his exit and at MTA. He just didn't portray acting to me at all. The guy talked about having panic attacks, etc. when returning home. I think that is pretty tough to admit to. Knowing people who know him very well and who attended HTD, they are in complete shock that he and Jo Jo didn't end up together after the HTD and seeing them together. Also, by knowing him, they said he was just being himself, outside of the fact that they edited out his personality in much of his one-on-one time with Jo Jo, outside the time with guys or what you see in SM. They know him to be very outgoing and witty. I have seen him perform in person, and he comes alive on stage. IMO, he was truly in love with her, absolutely shocked and blindsided, and still in love with her. IMO, TPTB did manipulate them very much---both him and Jo Jo. IMO, you could see this in the way he kept looking to the sides at "producers" as if to say...are you serious? You led me to believe that I needed to tell her this and she needed to hear this and that everything would be ok. When you know people who you respect very much and know their character very well and they have a relationship with a cast member that to them is more like family than a friendship, it makes it harder when people see them differently. I know that this show has so much drama, manipulation, scripting, etc. However, there are some good people who go on this show for the right reasons. For example, I also have a connection to Sean Lowe as he is a member of my church. Some dear friends of mine have known him a very long time, so I knew about him when he was first cast on Emily's season. IMO, there have been a few very sincere cast members on this franchise. I guess only time will tell with Luke, especially if he were to become the lead.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:39 pm

I'm not saying that what I perceived to be acting was a bad thing. It just didn't look like he was at all upset to me. I don't recall seeing actual tears from him, and I think that is why I think it was acting. Not saying the man has to cry to be upset, but it just seemed like even when he was in the limo, his big crying scene (read: audition for bach) was him making crying noises with his hands covering his eyes.

I do believe that Luke is a great man, and I do want either him or Chase for next Bachelor, but to me there just was something off during his goodbye to Jojo.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:50 pm

bronco18 wrote:I'm not saying that what I perceived to be acting was a bad thing. It just didn't look like he was at all upset to me. I don't recall seeing actual tears from him, and I think that is why I think it was acting. Not saying the man has to cry to be upset, but it just seemed like even when he was in the limo, his big crying scene (read: audition for bach) was him making crying noises with his hands covering his eyes.

I do believe that Luke is a great man, and I do want either him or Chase for next Bachelor, but to me there just was something off during his goodbye to Jojo.

I think it is important to note that military men are taught to hide their emotions. He speaks about this in their 1:1 date and about how they learn to block those out. I have learned this from the military men I know in my personal life. If you remember his HTD with his father, his father cried when thanking him for his service. Luke told his dad he loved him, but he didn't cry. I know for a fact how close Luke is to his parents based on what I have been told by his dearest family friends and by the way I saw him interact with them in person. I have also seen countless SM posts with his interactions with them and ways he posts about them. At MTA, when Chris thanked him for his service, IMO, Luke got choked up, held back a lot of emotion, so much that he couldn't even verbally respond. You could see it, IMO. In the exit, I could hear the break in his voice. I respect that he didn't become a bumbling fool and held the emotions together unlike almost all other men who exit this show. He said very little, IMO, so that he wouldn't break down. He has learned to be strong because he has seen the most horrific things one could imagine through his service.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear