SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 41 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:34 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

I totally disagree.. Derek never brought up his side gig. People dug it up to discredit him and it kind of backfired. If he was a famewhore, he would be rapping on every episode. Should we discredit everyone with a hobby? I don't see their innocent banter as famewhore. I think they are trying to cool the heat from Nick's mishaps. IMO

He doesn't chose the final edit of the episodes. And ultimately we only see each couple for a short amount of time each episode. IMO he does appear keen on playing the media game which is why he gave so many interviews and makes various statements on social media. Many of those interviews contained questionable statements, IMO.

So you think he was rapping and the producers supposingly cut it out? Even his confession videos!!! {Laughs} Lol.. When people are ready to believe the worst about someone, he never does right. IMO

Which media game is he playing? Didn't David give twice as much interview as Derek did and David's marriage didnt end until six weeks. Aren't Tom and Lillian also writing for people magazine every week? IMO

I have no idea what the producers cut out and neither do you. We see each couple for roughly 15 minutes each episode. IMO Derek is actively playing the victim and making sure to direct hate towards Heather. He seems to retweet a lot of negativity about her, when he could just leave the situation alone. IMO his statements in interviews place all the blame for the failure of the relationship on Heather and none on him. David was the same way. And David blatantly lied about his past in some of these interviews. IMO, Derek is hoping to get another show, after all it worked for David. And IMO, Derek doesn't seem to have a real job so it makes sense that he would be looking for another show.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 41 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Derek  L O V E S  that 420 rapper lifestyle ... he  L O V E S  that he shared his weed stench with his new bride and that the network doesn't call him out on his disgusting habit.  no idea

Derek  L O V E S  that along with his fellow stoner fans, there are so many other fans have proven themselves oblivious as they continue to  S T I L L  not comprehend what really went down to cause Heather to quit and continue their idiotic attacks on Heather for being so cold, so cruel and so unfair.  duh

I also find it interesting that it doesn't appear he bothered to fess up to his mama that he had  E V E R Y T H I N G  to do with why Heather kicked him to the curb after two days of his continual high. Embarassed
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:23 pm

When did Derek say he loves the 420 rapper lifestyle, or the fellow stoner fans? Is that your opinion or did he actually say that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:25 am

The most recent episode solidified my opinion about Derek. IMO, he had no interest in getting to know a person, this was reinforced by his own admission that he didn't even know basic info about Heather like whether she has siblings.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:51 pm

IMO It's pretty hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn't want to be 10ft near you. There is no way there was time for those types of conversations when there were other issues, such as even wanting to be together. IA he wouldn't know much about her because she clearly IMO wasn't interested in him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO It's pretty hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn't want to be 10ft near you. There is no way there was time for those types of conversations when there were other issues, such as even wanting to be together. IA he wouldn't know much about her because she clearly IMO wasn't interested in him.

IMO when a person chooses to smoke, they are choosing to push people away. The smell of smoke lingers in a person's hair and clothing. IMO if he hadn't been more interested in smoking and lashing out, then they might have had some of those conversations.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:47 pm

I understand he stopped smoking when he was told? IDK, IMO she just wasn't into him, as in the second day as per Derek's article, but I understand other's POV.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I understand he stopped smoking when he was told? IDK, IMO she just wasn't into him, as in the second day as per Derek's article, but I understand other's POV.

IMO, Derek and the show production team are not trustworthy sources of information. IMO several things he stated in his interviews seem to be questionable, he made it seem like he never saw her again after the divorce decision and that is not the case.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:39 pm

Season 1 Courtney and Jason were on to shared their thoughts in the first half of the most recent AfterBuzz episode. Courtney openly sides Heather's decision to end the marriage with Derek, discusses her own take on "smoking" and thinks Derek had a choice, could have not gone there, could have changed what happened, and, instead, didn't and decided to play the victim.

Just as Heather has mentioned, Courtney and Jason feels that the entire Heather and Derek situation was about much more than smoking (cigarettes) and whatever happened it was much more deeper than what the cameras are showing us.

Married At First Sight Season 4 Episode 10 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:19 am

Interesting...apparently Derek, Sonia and Sam (I'm assuming that's one of Sonia's friends) went to Fort Meyer to hang with Doug and Jamie, it's all over his snapchat, hers as well. I would put money on it that there's something going on with these two

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:22 am

Max64 wrote:Interesting...apparently Derek, Sonia and Sam (I'm assuming that's one of Sonia's friends) went to Fort Meyer to hang with Doug and Jamie, it's all over his snapchat, hers as well. I would put  money on it that there's something going on with these two

Nooooooo...that's Sam Role from the last season of MAFS. Sam and Neil, remember?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:27 am

Amberish wrote:Season 1 Courtney and Jason were on to shared their thoughts in the first half of the most recent AfterBuzz episode. Courtney openly sides Heather's decision to end the marriage with Derek, discusses her own take on "smoking" and thinks Derek had a choice, could have not gone there, could have changed what happened, and, instead, didn't and decided to play the victim.

Just as Heather has mentioned, Courtney and Jason feels that the entire Heather and Derek situation was about much more than smoking (cigarettes) and whatever happened it was much more deeper than what the cameras are showing us.

Married At First Sight Season 4 Episode 10 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV

I found Cortney's take interesting. She talked about how she used to be a smoker and how she was asked by a producer before she was matched whether she would give up smoking for love. I really liked how she didn't have any patience for how Derek behaved.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15