SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 42 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Married At First Sight Season 4 Episode 10 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV

I like how Jason's opinion is that their issue was much more than just smoking, something on a deeper level, paraphrasing, which I totally agree with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 42 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by Amberish Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 am

Totally agree. There had to be something much more --- significant --- that led Heather to completely turn off.

Wouldn't be surprised if Courtney and Jason know exactly what it was about Derek given how Courtney moved the discussion to declaring she completely agreed with Heather.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:48 am

I absolutely think it was more than the smoking. I agree, IMO it is very possible that Cortney and Jason know behind the scenes info that has not been leaked yet.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:57 am

Why don't the producers date these people first for two weeks before marrying them off?

It's cruel to marry these women to robotic emotionless mama's boys, people who live on buses (though Tom is a sweetheart)  and unemployed stoners.  Really cruel.  Granting Heather is cold and joyless but it's hard to fake joy if you really just want to bolt. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no proof provided)
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:38 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Why don't the producers date these people first for two weeks before marrying them off?

It's cruel to marry these women to robotic emotionless mama's boys, people who live on buses (though Tom is a sweetheart)  and unemployed stoners.  Really cruel.  Granting Heather is cold and joyless but it's hard to fake joy if you really just want to bolt.

IMO I don't think I can determine that Heather is cold and joyless based on heavily edited footage. IMO she was unhappy with the situation and I don't fault her for that because I don't think anyone expects to be fighting constantly on a honeymoon. She even said that being around Derek turned her into a person she did not want to be. That to me suggests that she is not cold and joyless in her everyday life.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:02 pm

I can't determine that Derek is an unemployed stoner.

Jason said, paraphrasing, playing devil's advocate there is something more than just smoking. If he knew more, IMO I don't think he would say playing devil's advocate and lying when he specifically said he didn't know what that something more was.

Have we ever seen any interaction between Courtney and Jason and Dereck / Heather?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Is Derek unemployed, too? I've heard reference to "questionable" employment, but to me that was nothing more than white noise. Now I'm curious. What's the deal with his employment?

To be entirely honest, what really bugs me most about Derek more than anything else is how he continues to positioned himself up front with the other "coupled" participants instead falling back a step which one might expect given his status. It doesn't makes sense unless hes trying to flip his participation into something more.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:44 pm

If he wasn't well liked then I don't think anyone would bother with him? IDK if I don't like someone I'm not going to hang around with them. He seems to be well liked by the others.

Back to the off topic of Derek and Sonia. From Jamie Otis's blog. The blog is an update on Sam from the previous season, Sam/Neil.

Jamie Otis
Sam and I met (along with my hubs, Derek Schwartz, and Sonia Granados) for lunch last weekend. http://sumo.ly/pMzo via @jamienotis

:stirthepot I hope there is a switcharoo at the end of all this!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he wasn't well liked then I don't think anyone would bother with him? IDK if I don't like someone I'm not going to hang around with them. He seems to be well liked by the others.

Back to the off topic of Derek and Sonia. From Jamie Otis's blog. The blog is an update on Sam from the previous season, Sam/Neil.

Jamie Otis
Sam and I met (along with my hubs, Derek Schwartz, and Sonia Granados) for lunch last weekend. http://sumo.ly/pMzo via @jamienotis

:stirthepot I hope there is a switcharoo at the end of all this!

IMO Sonia and all women deserve better than Derek.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Amberish wrote:Is Derek unemployed, too? I've heard reference to "questionable" employment, but to me that was nothing more than white noise. Now I'm curious. What's the deal with his employment?

To be entirely honest, what really bugs me most about Derek more than anything else is how he continues to positioned himself up front with the other "coupled" participants instead falling back a step which one might expect given his status. It doesn't makes sense unless hes trying to flip his participation into something more.

IMO, he is hoping to get another show. IMO that is what David did and it worked since he will be on another show.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:02 pm

The concept of Derek and Sonia as a possible couple just boggles my mind. I wonder since she is a social worker if she has the idea that she will change or "reform" him. In such case she is delusional. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:23 pm

I don't think one deserves better over the other. They both did or didn't do things concerning this marriage. I saw both having regrets. I do think she quit too soon but that's just imo. If I'm going to call edit, then I'm calling it on both sides. I don't know all that was said or not said. They weren't the right fit for each other. Doesn't mean Heather deserves better. Just someone more compatible. Same with Derek. If that's what they really want of course. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15