SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:21 am

Lauren's isn't horrible. I've seen worse, but I personally would just hate the amount of diamonds on it. I would hate how thick it would be between my two fingers. It would just irk me.

@sosleepy Surprisingly, Jordan picked out the one JoJo wanted. She said she was praying Jordan would pick the "simple one" so she lucked out. I believe she said she got a look at the rings before the guys did, but I could be wrong. They should really let the girls on the bachelor season take a look at rings too. They don't have to pick out their own, but production should sway the bachelor to one of the rings the girls liked or at least the style.

Regardless, I'm sure Lauren loves her ring.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:31 am

Lauren said in an interview that prior to going on The Bachelor she had never even thought about what kind of ring she wanted, so she didn't have a style in mind. Up to you whether you believe her or not. laugh out loud. I tend to believe her. She said she loved her ring and it was the most beautiful ring she could hope for.

@Ash2214 yeah, no doubt JoJo got to pick her ring! All the 'Ettes get first look, or heavy influence. Glad Jordan went with her top choice (I'm sure Neil helped guide him there), though I'm a bit surprised she wanted simple. I do think it's a gorgeous ring.  Totally agree, I feel like the final 2 women on The Bachelor should get similar rights. That's a lot of stress for the proposing man who really barely knows the woman he is picking for. Heck, my husband was with me 3 years before we got engaged, and I still picked out a handful for him to choose from! Maybe unromantic, but I didn't totally trust him with that decision! laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm the one that wears the thing from here until (hopeful) death. I wanted what I wanted! If you are lucky, you only get one shot at it!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:46 am

mindless wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Looks like the ads are coming with Lauren too laugh out loud Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BI08jhHANY_/

I couldn't care less about the shilling since they all do it, but I have to say Lauren's ring is still one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Silly Ben.
I have nothing to add to the convo that's happening right now because I like Lauren a lot, but completely agree with this. It's gaudy costume jewelry that doesn't fit her finger or personality. Silly Ben indeed. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:51 am

sosleepy wrote:I actually think JoJo's ring is more Lauren's style, and Lauren's ring is more JoJo's style. Embarassed no idea  Too bad they can't switch! laugh out loud Maybe that's a risk you take when you get engaged to someone you hardly know. Where is that hiding behind the couch emoticon when you need one? laugh out loud
Based on what JoJo has said in interviews and tagged on Pinterest, she ended up with the ring she wanted (hallelujah.) From the amount of pics Lauren takes of her hand in plain sight, I'd imagine she did too laugh out loud But yes, I agree, just from a personality standpoint their rings seem like they should of been a switcharoo.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:54 am

Eh...in the long run after much water under the bridge etc, many women do an upgrade or restyling years and years down the road. And this could be after they have picked out the original ring to begin with. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:Eh...in the long run after much water under the bridge etc, many women do an upgrade or restyling years and years down the road. And this could be after they have picked out the original ring to begin with. cantstopl
That's what I would do if I wasn't too fond of my ring! Shallow? Maybe. But hey! This is an item you're expected to wear everyday for the rest of your life! I want to LOVE my engagement ring! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:04 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Eh...in the long run after much water under the bridge etc, many women do an upgrade or restyling years and years down the road. And this could be after they have picked out the original ring to begin with. cantstopl
That's what I would do if I wasn't too fond of my ring! Shallow? Maybe. But hey! This is an item you're expected to wear everyday for the rest of your life! I want to LOVE my engagement ring! IMO.
That's why I'm of the opinion that the smaller the better. I don't wear much jewellery to begin with, so I can't imagine lounging around in my sweats with a massive cluster of diamonds on my finger. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:11 am

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
That's why I'm of the opinion that the smaller the better. I don't wear much jewellery to begin with, so I can't imagine lounging around in my sweats with a massive cluster of diamonds on my finger. laugh out loud
Exactly. Large diamonds are only useful for the rich and famous..who don't normally lift a finger to change crappy diapers and scrub the grease off the cooking pans. Unfortunately, most men think the bigger the better, as do most women, when that's not the case at all. Just because there's a huge diamond doesn't mean it's a pretty ring. Case in point: Laurens ring IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:43 am

I still say at the end of the day, it's just a ring. And it's like a car, it totally depreciates in value the second you leave the jeweler store.

What matters is the sentiment behind the ring, the man who gave that ring, the relationship it represents. For Ben/Lauren, I believe the sentiment was and remains real, the man is a quality individual, who will make an amazing husband and father, and the ring represents them (hopefully) being one of the very, VERY lucky few to make something lasting out of this ridiculous show. All of that meaning makes the ring very beautiful.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK..personally I think she is a normal, everyday young lady.
I don't think any "normal" personal shills or more nicely stated, promotes products. I personally, can not remember the last product I endorsed and actually received a paycheck for it. Just me.

By normal people I mean normal alumni. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 3806527698
And you are right, I too always think and believe she is a NORMAL mid-20 girl, but the way she presented herself, the media, the public and all made me always wonder my own thought.

And I'm glad to know now that, she really is just normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:38 am

I wouldn't complain about any of them as they are all very beautiful

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Right?! I mean at the end of the day they get a freaking Neil Lane. I would want either but for me it's the bigger the better so...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq