SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Just Looking wrote:I wouldn't complain about any of them as they are all very beautiful

IA but I do like Lauren's ring. I'm not a fan of thin bands. I prefer thick bands. If I had to chose, I would choose a ring like hers. I like all those diamonds rather than a solitaire. It's personal preference. I think it looks good on her finger. It almost looks antique which I like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:20 pm

^ It was made to look antique. It's an Art Deco ring.

I think a thin band would of looked better on Lauren. And less diamonds. She has long slim boney fingers. The ring looks too heavy on her hand IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:I still say at the end of the day, it's just a ring. And it's like a car, it totally depreciates in value the second you leave the jeweler store.

Post snipped for brevity.

This is absolutely not true. My diamond is worth at least 20 times what my husband paid for it. Plus, the price of gold has increased over the years. Diamonds, being almost indestructible, do not depreciate. Just based on my personal experience and 20+ years in the insurance business.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Does anyone know why we're not hearing anything about a wedding, especially if it is going to be broadcast on TV? Just curious.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Does anyone know why we're not hearing anything about a wedding, especially if it is going to be broadcast on TV?  Just curious.
Probably because nothing is set in stone yet. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I still say at the end of the day, it's just a ring. And it's like a car, it totally depreciates in value the second you leave the jeweler store.

Post snipped for brevity.

This is absolutely not true.  My diamond is worth at least 20 times what my husband paid for it.  Plus, the price of gold has increased over the years.  Diamonds, being almost indestructible, do not depreciate.  Just based on my personal experience and 20+ years in the insurance business.

I have a few divorced friends who in recent years tried to sell/trade in their rings back. None of them got near what they originally paid for their rings. Nice rings too.

No matter. At the end of the day, I still say it's just a ring. Diamands are pretty, but not good for much else. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:40 pm

A reputable dealer will pay you the weight in gold your trade in is worth.
Usually the diamond re-sale is not so great. That is what I found in my experience, despite what my appraisal indicated.
I did my upgrade trade in anyway for my 25th.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:06 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Does anyone know why we're not hearing anything about a wedding, especially if it is going to be broadcast on TV?  Just curious.

Maybe it's hush hush because they want the information to be televised and part of their new show. What else would that show be about if not to spill such juicy details ?
Or perhaps Ben has changed his mind from marrying her "right now" to taking it slow giggling.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11 am

nd4reality wrote:

Maybe it's hush hush because they want the information to be televised and part of their new show. What else would that show be about if not to spill such juicy details ?
Or perhaps Ben has changed his mind from marrying her "right now" to taking it slow giggling.

They both posted this on IG, seems like it will take an episode or two.
https://instagram.com/p/BJEd375DBpn/

IMO it's a great idea and for a good cause.
Also Lauren starting her blog most likely will be heavily featured.
I also think Ben (and Lauren) supporting Hope for Humanity will be featured a bit. And then the wedding planning. I actually think it'll be an interesting, feel good show. Nothing dramatic, but a show about their interests and life.

They have been engaged only 9 months, and I don't see anything suggesting they don't want to get married. Jmo. Smiley
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 pm

These two set examples for all future contestants as far as how to live your life after the camera's stop rolling. They are using their popularity for good causes.

Rather that shilling tooth whitener they are having a family in need contest for a  reno project. If it's going to be part of their show, what better way to maybe get others involved in their community to help those in need. Great idea, coming from the heart.

IMO their wedding will most likely be televised and that would be the reason minimal details are spilled. Someone can CMIIW they did indicate the location has been chosen.  Even if it isn't going to be televised, I would think they want to keep details private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 pm

The live wedding is on abc network itself like others but not sure when is exactly that day. That is what RS said on his previous blog when someone asked him .It is not going to carry by free form .
Free form is just the one who is showing their new reality spin off show. Just saying .

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Of course it would be ABC, there's no question about that. Whether it's aired or not they can't/won't discuss details, as per questions up thread as to why there's no wedding talks. Plans are usually kept secret to avoid leaks as much as possible. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq