SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Of course there's gonna be staged hoopla, but whatever scenes there are with the bachelor alum (which seems like a lot), should be taken with a grain of salt. And I'm sure other scenes as well once the time comes where the show airs and there will be a general feel as to what it's about.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Al Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:They are a couple planning on getting married. I'm pretty sure Lauren wanted that photoshoot tv show or not.
I agree. That was going to happen whether they had a TV show or not.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:From what I've gathered, they've been filming this show since some point in June. They were able to be public in mid March.

I get that it's a television show and I get that so much of it has to be staged, but they got two and a half months of "normalcy" before this circus began. As mentioned by someone else above, Lauren herself said they're constantly filming. That's not a normal life. Putting on a show and staging so much of your life isn't normal. I would find it very difficult to focus on things and feelings that are real, when I'm constantly surrounded by cameras. IMO

They filmed promotional stuff on the 4th of July in Indiana, then nothing for the rest of July. They started actual filming at the beginning of August. They will likely wrap soon, assuming this is an 8-10ish episode arch.

ETA: they've been radio silent on social media for long stretches, except for little snippets like "date night" "their time." They are making good money, I'm sure. It will be over soon. And from my stalking fan ways, it seems they are still setting aside QT just for them. laugh out loud I'm so not worried about them.

They at least filmed that parade thing they did on the 4th of July along with their family party that they had on the 4th that I saw pictures of. I think the first time they filmed with the twins was also in July. They announced the show in June and from pictures that I saw, they started doing promotional stuff in late June.

I get why they agreed to do it, but that doesn't change my thought process of thinking this isn't real life, but we all have different opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:Come on you guys. Of course a reality show isn't actually all reality and has staged situations and producers suggesting things. They never let the stars of the show have the control. We should all know that by now from watching these Bachelor shows for years. cheeky

Yeah and that's why I find these shows about people just living their lives mostly annoying. I love reality TV when there's a proper interesting format and people are put through certain tasks/dates/etc. as part of the show, but when it's people living their normal lives while pretending they came up with every obviously staged activity, and narrating every thing they do as if we haven't just seen it on screen with our own eyes, it's just makes me feel like an idiot for even watching. That's why this might be the first Bachelor related show I'll be skipping. I guess two seasons of MAFS The First Year pushed me over the edge. I'm happy for their fans though, since I'm sure there will be a lot of cuteness involved regardless of what they're doing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:47 pm

casjacknick wrote:Do I wish that other Bach family individuals would be on? Yes. I would have loved a desi episode with her help planning. Instead I get the twins, grace and probably chase and James t and chad. Honestly the biggest draw will probably be JoJo and her twice as many insta followers. Just because something is filmed though doesn't mean they didn't want it. Quite a few alums were married and it was filmed doesn't mean they didn't want to be married. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Oh you don't have to worry laugh out loud "Trista is on though,she filmed with them , Lauren and Trista posted pic each other on their ig. There you go one of the normal people will appear . The rest are all BIP people Smiley

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Guess they really need people to tune in... no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Farmer Chris is also going to appear
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Everyone and their mother is going to make a cameo on this show laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Of course Farmer is making an appearance. He wasn't passing up the opportunity to be on tv again. laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 pm

And Becca and the dreaded Ashley I. Honestly I am still excited to see them on my TV again. I guess we will have to wait for the first episode to see how much Ben and Lauren we actually get. Although the promos have them grocery shopping and Lauren cleaning toilets and it seemed furniture shopping. I think we will also see both of their families.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 pm

IMO, Ben and Lauren are hitting the jackpot with this show. For the most part, all the Bach alums are coming to them. Sure there's a few that they might not be close with but a majority of them Ben and/or Lauren were friendly with prior to this show. Chase and Ben just met but they have similar personalities/interest in sports so IMO they could be friends outside of reality tv. Plus they get paid for all this and most likely a paid televised wedding

In my eyes BenLo lucked out with the producers desire to load up on alums as opposed to force contrived drama. Yes it's staged but harmless to me in regards to a newlyweds reality show JMO

Last edited by FMG2015 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 pm

The alums WILL bring some sort of drama though. Why on earth would they have Chad on this show? Let alone on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere, where Ben and Lauren "can't escape from the Chad Bear"? IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq