SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Just watched this: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-ben-lauren-not-in-any-rush-to-wed/

But they are having their bach/bachette parties? Is that because of their TV show?

Also, wow, Ben looks different. He still looks good, but lines on the forehead and has gained some weight. No more Bachelor trainers anymore! Not like I'm one to judge. I've looked incredible and only okay now. Smiley

Didn't they say they don't want long engagement?
But of course, everyone seems to change their mind often, especially people of this franchise.

Just want to tell Ben to run from this girl, he could do better.
Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:34 pm

I prefer Lauren to Ben, but they both seem like decent enough people to me. Well-matched.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Having planned a few weddings, I can't imagine doing it in under a year. (unless you just take off) So being that they could not even start doing anything until March--it's been a 7 month dating experience/engagement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:38 pm

I also prefer Lauren to Ben. Lauren has done nothing egregious. If anything she she should've ran from him after the whole double ILY and possibly sleeping with the other two women. With that said, I still like these two together and I think they will eventually get married and I think they're happy together. Smiley

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:48 pm

^ There's no "possibly" he slept with the other two women. He definitely slept with them. He looked and sounded SO guilty when he got asked about the fantasy suites in interviews. Not to mention it was pretty obvious on the show. AND the US weekly crapola (which yes, it's not always right, but it HAS been a source the last few seasons.) IMO.

I agree though. Ben is soooooooo LUCKY Lauren didn't drop his azz. He really embrassed her, among other things. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Just curious...you know this for fact? That he definitely slept with both women?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Unless we were there or the girls/Ben spills, we don't know what happened at the fantasy suites. All just speculation.

IMO Lauren seems a great match for Ben, he's lucky she's so mature and level headed, and could take his Bach mess so well.

Also, they never set a wedding date, so they haven't pushed anything back. I don't think less than a year is a long engagement. IMO if the wedding happens within 2 years, it's not a long engagement. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Ben has said nothing happened in the fantasy suites and Chris Harrison said he was a gentleman but then said a gentleman can still please a woman and us weekly said he was intimate with all three so they all thought they would win. None of the girls stated anything but Caila's break up she asked did you know before this week? Implying some say before you slept with me. It is all very grey. If Lauren is okay with whatever happened I suppose I should be. My opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just curious...you know this for fact? That he definitely slept with both women?
Yes. I would like to see the receipts on that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just curious...you know this for fact? That he definitely slept with both women?
I put "IMO" and my reasons as to why I believe so.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:44 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Yes. I would like to see the receipts on that.
Well, too bad we couldn't be in all three fantasy suites, eh? Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 3806527698 I posted what I believe to be MY personal "receipts" :gotcha:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:48 pm

casjacknick wrote:Ben has said nothing happened in the fantasy suites and Chris Harrison said he was a gentleman but then said a gentleman can still please a woman and us weekly said he was intimate with all three so they all thought they would win. None of the girls stated anything but Caila's break up she asked did you know before this week? Implying some say before you slept with me. It is all very grey. If Lauren is okay with whatever happened I suppose I should be. My opinion.
Precisely why I believe so. Though, I don't recall Ben ever denying anything happened in the fantasy suites. If they didn't do the actual dead (which I doubt, given what I believe to be some pretty in your face details), they surely did other sexual things IMO. It's all in the past of course, and there's no way to 100% know, so it's all moot at this point anyway IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq