SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:49 pm

It's just a great idea, to post things as opinion, if not fact. Too many read here that can come away with other ideas.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:00 pm

^ I like to put "IMO" after every paragraph. That way it's known the whole thing is JUST my opinion.

I just think that, Ben has squirmed and stuttered in EVERY interview that mentioned the fantasy suites during and post bachelor finale airing. That doesn't happen if you don't have a guilty conscious. Especially if the interviewers ask about going all the way with all of them (which was asked in at least two radio interviews.) IMO.

Caila's whole goodbye speech, was a dead giveaway IMO.

It would seem logical for someone to sleep with the people they claim to "love" (Lauren/Jojo) IMO.

Ben said on his LCD with JoJo that the intimacy was there (or something along those lines), which "intimacy" is usually just code word for sex IMO.

The US Weekly article said he DID sleep with all 3 girls, and they were essentially shocked because they thought that since he was such a Christian, he would only go through with it, if it meant something. (And yes, US is just a tabloid, but it's been a show mouthpiece for several Bach/ette seasons) IMO.

The sexual and physical chemistry was apparent the morning after on all 3 dates. They all had morning after glow IMO.

^ Reasons as to why I believe that he slept with all of them. IMO.

Wow. I can't believe im even talking about this. I've reached a new low laugh out loud It's all in the past, so like I said, it's moot anyway. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:07 pm

May I suggest re-reading your posts prior to posting. That may assist you in your IMO's.
Because, IMO, as a mod, saying it because a paragraph ends is not a forum insurance policy.  Readers and members can not be counted on to interpret things as the poster might. The forum and guests are comprised of different nationalities and those who speak many languages and not necessarily english being their first/dominant.
So thank you for your clarification. It's your opinion. Not fact and that helps.
ETA: we are discussing this in the first place because it came across as fact vs opinion. So that is why it's important to place those IMO's regardless of whether or not personally we find them to be PITAs.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:May I suggest re-reading your posts prior to posting. That may assist you in your IMO's.
Because, IMO, as a mod, saying it because a paragraph ends is not a forum insurance policy.  Readers and members can not be counted on to interpret things as the poster might. The forum and guests are comprised of different nationalities and those who speak many languages and not necessarily english being their first/dominant.
So thank you for your clarification. It's your opinion. Not fact and that helps.
No problem. Yes, thank you. yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:13 pm

For what it's worth, in that same People article where they say they are "in no rush" they also state they want a winter wedding. Lauren's personal Pinterest is nothing but winter themed wedding pins. If you actually watch the video and not just read the article, it's pretty apparent they are still full steam ahead. It's my opinion that they are just waiting for ABC to give them a date and it will probs be in January. IMO.

Lauren and Ben are like the only Bachelor couple ever that I like both totally equally, which is maybe why I like them both as a couple so much. I loved Ben in the lead role, and I loved Lauren as a F1. A double combo like that hardly ever happens for me! I think they are both quality individuals, and very well matched. I think they both lucked out.

That being said, I do think Ben should apologize to Lauren for the double ILY's. It does bother me he's never fully owned up to the awkward/crappy place he put her (and JoJo) in with that $hit. He's sooooooo lucky that Lauren is mature AF and was able to move past that Chris Siegfried style. Not many other F1 women of this franchise would have. Lauren is pretty great. I have a feeling that despite that though, Ben is probably a pretty awesome partner, and that has helped her move on. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:For what it's worth, in that same People article where they say they are "in no rush" they also state they want a winter wedding. Lauren's personal Pinterest is nothing but winter themed wedding pins. If you actually watch the video and not just read the article, it's pretty apparent they are still full steam ahead. It's my opinion that they are just waiting for ABC to give them a date and it will probs be in January. IMO.

Lauren and Ben are like the only Bachelor couple ever that I like both totally equally, which is maybe why I like them both as a couple so much. I loved Ben in the lead role, and I loved Lauren as a F1. A double combo like that hardly ever happens for me! I think they are both quality individuals, and very well matched. I think they both lucked out.

That being said, I do think Ben should apologize to Lauren for the double ILY's. It does bother me he's never fully owned up to the awkward/crappy place he put her (and JoJo) in with that $hit. He's sooooooo lucky that Lauren is mature AF and was able to move past that Chris Siegfried style. Not many other F1 women of this franchise would have. Lauren is pretty great. I have a feeling that despite that though, Ben is probably a pretty awesome partner, and that has helped her move on. JMO.
I highly agree that he should (OF) apologize(d) to BOTH Lauren and JoJo. I don't like that he says he doesn't regret it BECAUSE it lead him to Lauren. Like yeah, that's great Ben. But you still hurt two girls in the process. And by him saying that essentially every single time it's asked about in interviews, he comes across selfish and unaware. IMO.

Lauren said in another interview (I forget which) that she didn't want a winter wedding necessarily this winter. Idk what that really means.. But I think a winter wedding is a fabulous idea. She is like a mini Elsa/Cinderella IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:41 pm

To publicly say he regrets it...idk. He looks like an azz either way IMO. I'm sure he has apologized to Lauren in private.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:16 am

I have listened to all of the interviews , especially on tube , many times over and I think the best one is this one. It answers many of the questions that people have been surmising about what took place in their relationship , ATFR. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkRx9pGr9Q.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I like to put "IMO" after every paragraph. That way it's known the whole thing is JUST my opinion.

I just think that, Ben has squirmed and stuttered in EVERY interview that mentioned the fantasy suites during and post bachelor finale airing. That doesn't happen if you don't have a guilty conscious. Especially if the interviewers ask about going all the way with all of them (which was asked in at least two radio interviews.) IMO.

It would seem logical for someone to sleep with the people they claim to "love" (Lauren/Jojo) IMO.

Ben said on his LCD with JoJo that the intimacy was there (or something along those lines), which "intimacy" is usually just code word for sex IMO.

The US Weekly article said he DID sleep with all 3 girls, and they were essentially shocked because they thought that since he was such a Christian, he would only go through with it, if it meant something. (And yes, US is just a tabloid, but it's been a show mouthpiece for several Bach/ette seasons) IMO.

The sexual and physical chemistry was apparent the morning after on all 3 dates. They all had morning after glow IMO.

Wow. I can't believe im even talking about this. I've reached a new low laugh out loud It's all in the past, so like I said, it's moot anyway. IMO.
no no I don't want to bring other couples, but one of the biggest reason I will always be a Catherine and Sean fan and have so much respect for Sean. That at the end of the day that Sean chose to wait for Catherine, that she knows that when he chose her, it was because of love and didn't tarnish or disrespect that love by sleeping with other women. The moment he fell in love with her, she was the only woman for him in every way possible.

Anyways, my biggest issue about this whole reality show is what is their core story-line? What will make people want to actually watch this week in, week out and be entertained. We know they are planning a wedding, but that is blur, they will be living their lives but as I said before Lauren and Ben are just too boring for me to even make this show successful. I don't think they are even the most popular couple to fans in recent years, in most part are just there. I am still mind-boggled why they gave these two a show.. People want to be entertained, these two for me lack chemistry or even the wit to make it a success. Of course this is all my opinion.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 am

StacyNor wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I like to put "IMO" after every paragraph. That way it's known the whole thing is JUST my opinion.

no no I don't want to bring other couples, but one of the biggest reason I will always be a Catherine and Sean fan and have so much respect for Sean. That at the end of the day that Sean chose to wait for Catherine, that she knows that when he chose her, it was because of love and didn't tarnish or disrespect that love by sleeping with other women. The moment he fell in love with her, she was the only woman for him in every way possible.

Anyways, my biggest issue about this whole reality show is what is their core story-line? What will make people want to actually watch this week in, week out and be entertained. We know they are planning a wedding, but that is blur, they will be living their lives but as I said before Lauren and Ben are just too boring for me to even make this show successful. I don't think they are even the most popular couple to fans in recent years, in most part are just there. I am still mind-boggled why they gave these two a show.. People want to be entertained, these two for me lack chemistry or even the wit to make it a success. Of course this is all my opinion.
I'm not gonna really dwelve into other couples either. Mostly because I think Sean's case was a literal one time situation for this franchise. The first and the only. IMO.

Ben says he was approached with the show right after the bachelor, so I think it had more to do with just wanting another filler bachelor show, than who was going to lead it IMO. The opportunity came about for the franchise, and it was around the time Ben's season had wrapped. I think Ben and Lauren are the most non offensive couple in the franchise. They're the idealistic couple you see in family movies. Like someone has mentioned on this forum before, Ben and Lauren are the vanilla flavor ice cream of all the numerous ice cream flavors. Simple, dependable, classic. IMO.

Ps: I'm more of a birthday cake/cake batter ice cream type of gal :gotcha:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:35 am

^ Ben and Lauren are also THE Prince Charming and Cinderella from Disney princess movies of the franchise. Cinderella is a classic, everybody associates Disney Princess with Cinderella first and foremost, even though Snow White was the first Disney princess. And Cinderella's castle is THE castle at Disney World and she's also front and center of every princess item. Doesn't hurt that Ben and Lauren look exactly like Prince Charming and Cinderella IMO. Lauren wore the light blue dress night 1 and everyhing! laugh out loud They should be them for Halloween TBH. ***IMO***

(Side note: JoJo and Jordan are the Beast and Belle from Beauty and the Beast of the Disney princess movies in the franchise. In storyline and looks! laugh out loud IMO They should also be this Disney couple for Halloween. Heck, that would of been a interesting episode. The two Disney couples parading around the streets of Hollywood or Vegas laugh out loud ) *IMO*

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:24 am

Haha it took me a minute to realize when you said JoJo and Jordan were Belle and the Beast in looks that you meant the Beast in his human form. I was like damn you really think he's that awful looking? laugh out loud Interesting comparisons for both couples though. I'm looking up pics and man Ben really does look like Prince Charming. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq