SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:52 pm

I think that ship has sailed with Luke. I still believe he will be the next lead.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:54 pm

JoJo even said she thinks he should be the next lead (along with Chase) via bacheloetteabc Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:55 pm

They always play two-three guys so who knows. I think it was always Luke, but I'm still not sure if that's what he wants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:57 pm

I definitely think Luke wants to be the bachelor. Now I think Chase DOESNT want to be the bachelor. This is all based on what they've both said when asked about the role, their behavior post show, and the obvious edits.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:58 pm

SueSt wrote:One thing I’ve noticed …since the MTA the media has been pushing Chase as the next Bach. Prior to this, it was my impression that Luke was a shoo-in and he repeatedly said he would be open to it. Since the MTA it’s been all Chase all the time. Do they just want to create tension and competition?  

Could it be something else?

If J&J are having issues, as has been suggested, is it possible some romantic flame was rekindled when JoJo saw Luke at the MTA and he is no longer in the market??

I think they are just trying to create speculation on who the next lead will be even CH posted on Twitter that it's a "battle" between Chase and Luke laugh out loud

Been then also posted something along the lines of if you Luke as the next bachelor just say so

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:33 am

Speculation about who it will be builds interest in the show and keeps people talking. Just what tptb want.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:36 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I definitely think Luke wants to be the bachelor. Now I think Chase DOESNT want to be the bachelor. This is all based on what they've both said when asked about the role, their behavior post show, and the obvious edits.

IMO.
If he doesn't want to the bachelor why is he in discussions with them to be the next bachelor?  He must have had a change of heart since the MTA.

From Robert Mills Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Millsy11374

Robert Mills Retweeted

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 RhkxyOJ__biggerUs Weekly ‏

@usweekly

Jul 27
#TheBachelorette's Chase confirms he's in "discussions" to be #TheBachelor: http://usm.ag/2ad1DK4  #watchwithUs

Luke had said he was interested in being the bachelor in the post MTA interviews.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 am

I read on Twitter tonight that it's Luke and will be announced at ATFR. no idea Also a tweet saying JOJO will be on DWTS , yet another tweet claiming (can't remember now who posted it) that Jordan and JOJO are DONE , broken up. I went to RS page and he can't confirm it but he said it dosent look good , said he's been hearing the past few weeks now from people close to her who are in the "know" that things are not looking good for them.HAs anyone else seen or heard any of this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:06 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:12 am

Jolena wrote:I read on Twitter tonight that it's Luke and will be announced at ATFR. no idea Also a tweet saying JOJO will be on DWTS , yet another tweet claiming (can't remember now who posted it)  that Jordan and JOJO are DONE , broken up. I went to RS page and he can't confirm it but he said it dosent look good , said he's been hearing the past few weeks now from people close to her who are in the "know" that things are not looking good for them.HAs anyone else seen or heard any of this?

Where is tweet saying it is him and will be announced on AFTR????? Thanks
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 am

Frymama wrote:
Jolena wrote:I read on Twitter tonight that it's Luke and will be announced at ATFR. no idea Also a tweet saying JOJO will be on DWTS , yet another tweet claiming (can't remember now who posted it)  that Jordan and JOJO are DONE , broken up. I went to RS page and he can't confirm it but he said it dosent look good , said he's been hearing the past few weeks now from people close to her who are in the "know" that things are not looking good for them.HAs anyone else seen or heard any of this?

Where is tweet saying it is him and will be announced on AFTR?????  Thanks

Go to The bachelor Fansite on twitter it's: @bachelrwetpaint and scroll down to July 27th tweets.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

IMO, Luke is already locked in and has been since before MTA. TPTB love to play this game and do it every season. IMO, it sucks for the guys they play on and use this way, who don't seem to realize the situation for what it is. It is a dirty business. JMHO

He posted 2 SC since yesterday

1: driving his black 4x4 raining in nashville and teasing a long line for pastries under the rain

2: he was at a dinner in nash and sc a country singer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo