SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:56 am

Oh...it came across in print as a statement. ^^
That's what the show does. It throws out all kind of misdirection to maximize hype. 
This show is not the cast's friend. Seldom does it make the cast come out without some scrapes and bruises at best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 pm

correct if I am wrong but I read on Luke Fan thread that they saw crewmen around July 6 in Burnet...

The post is buried but I know it is in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:04 pm

It was on his facebook that they were filming - it was at a ranch not sure if it was in Burnet or not but Luke was there.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:18 pm

SLA44 wrote:It was on his facebook that they were filming - it was at a ranch not sure if it was in Burnet or not but Luke was there.

It was around his west point friends reunion and his big lady concert.
Perfect timing to tape his singing without making it too obvious and hopefully include it in his intro
I honestly hope they will tell his singing career and hope he made a point to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:44 pm

Please do not discuss information that's posted in a FAN Thread. Please read the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 pm

http://www.people.com/article/luke-pell-the-bachelor-chris-harrison-nick-viall

IMO I think Luke will have a girlfriend by this time next year. And I really hope he doesn't do BIP. Also, yea right Chris Harrison, we all know this show is never about "Who is the most sincere" come on laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Duke702 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/luke-pell-the-bachelor-chris-harrison-nick-viall

IMO I think Luke will have a girlfriend by this time next year. And I really hope he doesn't do BIP. Also, yea right Chris Harrison, we all know this show is never about "Who is the most sincere" come on laugh out loud.
I also hope he would never go on BIP and that he stays completely away from this franchise in the future.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Not buying what CH was saying about Nick and I doubt that Luke will be looking to be TB in the future. One of my co-workers heard him on a radio interview and he said that he asked them not to mess with him because he was putting his career on hold for this. She said that he also told them that he didn't want them to list him as a singer when on the Bachelorette because he didn't want people to think that he was on the show to further his career.

I listened to an interview that Luke has on his Twitter feed and heard the first part but not the 2nd. He said that they told him that he'd hear of other names up for the show but he was it. He had been sceptical after hearing about what happened to Ari but finally believed them right before they axed him.
source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:16 pm

^^That's sad. Poor guy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

^^^Seriously this ticks me off. I know that I should expect it, but really makes me angry. I was so looking forward to having him and think it is beyond disrespectful to jerk around anyone, let alone Luke who served our country and is a Bronze Star recipient for his heroics.

When you factor in his singer/songwriter career goals, how can someone with such broad interests and accomplishmen's be considered boring?!?

Yes, he kept to himself in house, didn't make waves and stayed focus on Jo Jo. Somehow, that had people writing him off as boring. Okay, whatever.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Last I checked, we are in the general discussion thread, so all thoughts and opinions were welcome.  

Besides if we all liked the same things and people this board would be boring and we'd run out of things to say.  laugh out loud

I like Luke as a person and think his variety of interest and life experiences give him an outlook on life not many have.  But I don't necessarily think that translated to good television.  And to get the drama and general trash factor needed for the show TPTB would amp up the amount of crazy, needy, whiney, etc., from the girls, IMO.  And I was not looking forward to seeing them turn the war vet into a joke or turned into road kill from repeated buses running over him and being drug threw the mud by the rag mags, etc.

Personally, I think Luke will do much better finding someone on his own than being strung along by TPTB.  I hate to see it happen to anyone, but at this point, people interested really need to start guarding themselves more and not falling for the crap TPTB try to sell them.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:34 pm

I think that this same feeling goes on often when fans realize their pick is not the one being chosen for the lead.
I don't think Arie fans, Caila fans, Luke fans etc have a monopoly on that angst, outrage and how dare they do that feelings. And personally, I don't think one person has more to offer than the next. JMOAA.
My opinion is a major bullet was dodged.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo