SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Not sure when MTA airs, but I want to see what he says to her on the tarmac, like I thought you knew how I felt.  Gosh, he has been telling her every chance he got even in the short 1:1's how his heart skipped a beat thinking about her or similar.  

Dang, how many real men has the average girl heard that from?   beatingheart
The MTA airs this coming Tuesday night day after The FDs.  That aught to be fun.  Maybe Luke will have a new song for her - Left On The Tarmac.

I agree he couldn't have been more up front about his feelings - ILY is just words he had given her more than just words - he gave her his heart for crying out loud!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:IA LB, I think they started late in the evening and ended in the wee hours.  Fleiss is just feeding us nuggets of information.  I don't doubt it was a long goodbye between JoJo and Luke unless Fleiss is including her crying fit on the tarmac.  They are milking "to be continued" & "the longest goodbye" for what it's worth, right out of Nicholas Sparks theme.  
Please don't let them leave him on the tarmac while the F3 guys fly off in front of him.   :drama
I saw a video in an eonline article that shows a car pulling away and Jojo on the tarmac crying so at least they didn't leave him alone on the tarmac while they flew away to Thailand.  Thank god for small wonders!!!

http://www.eonline.com/news/781587/the-bachelorette-who-is-jojo-sobbing-about-in-this-sneak-peek

thank you so much SLA44 :claphands

YES. I was not keen at all to see that on my TV!!! Now the goodbyes will be more bearable to watch for me

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:17 am

Reference discussion in the Luke Fan Thread.  

I don't think Luke has exclusivity on the use/image of Unicorns.  He got that idea from JoJo from last season IMO and it was a charming idea when he rode in on Coconut.  The image JoJo tweeted is a popular print with the company below and could be intended for fan amusement/tease.  
Also, it is not uncomon to use footage for previews that doesn't make the show.  Remember Leah's black eye?  TPTB are promoting images to entice the viewers to watch the show.

Luke is posturing himself for the next lead and not JoJo's fiance, that unicorn has ridden off.  JMO

On press by @yellowowlworkshop
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:40 am

MiniDiva wrote:Reference discussion in the Luke Fan Thread.  

I don't think Luke has exclusivity on the use/image of Unicorns.  He got that idea from JoJo from last season IMO and it was a charming idea when he rode in on Coconut.  The image JoJo tweeted is a popular print with the company below and could be intended for fan amusement/tease.  
Also, it is not uncomon to use footage for previews that doesn't make the show.  Remember Leah's black eye?  TPTB are promoting images to entice the viewers to watch the show.

Luke is posturing himself for the next lead and not JoJo's fiance, that unicorn has ridden off.  JMO

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:43 am

I have said before that I'm in until the end of ATFR or til the fat lady sings and I'm still there.  IMO I have been watching a connection or love story between two people not matched by any other on this show and reminiscent of the Des/Chris season to me.  Its not over until its over and I think anything is still possible to happen.  I will know one way or another next week.  Until then :fingersarecrossed

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

This post is to clarify that the ring box in our screen caps is a leather ring box. 
This is the ring box sc we have on our forum: It appears to be leather.
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 E64a0abe-d1ae-4386-9ec9-9898c5b216b7

Here is a West Point Ceremony ring box from 2013. It is velvet.source
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Th?id=OIP.Md0cd6cb13de68de9f27a9d6c1c3181b6o0&pid=15
Josten's is the company that made the ring box in 2007. Here is a photo of their ring boxes for the ceremony the 2009 year.  Still appears a brushed velvet.
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 3845767973_a865317ab5_z
The issue of the box comes into play because the box we are shown is leather. 
The box the West Point ring comes in depending on manufacturer is not leather, but a velvet type--shown in my post above.
The ring manufacturer the year Luke graduated(2007) was made from Josten. Josten used velvet type finished box that year and other years.(as seen above). Not leather. 
Here is my data showing which year what company provided the rings.  Jostens provided the ring in 2007 and in the photo I found above in 2009.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Thanks for the box info Kasha!

Not to mention that sleuthing has been done on the hands holding the box.  The hands seemed to match Jordan not anyone else out of the F4.  Unless I've missed a new development and if so, I apologize and welcome the update.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Neil Lane ring box for comparison to SC's above.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 -the-bachelor--final
Source

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 O-THE-BACHELOR-FINALE-RECAP-facebook
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Best part of this new theory imo is the horse! I do kinda think she'll take the horse over any of the f4. She lovessss those things and it's adorable laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:38 pm

^^LOL, I think I will take both.  Here is the photo that Luke posted on his IG around the same time there were other professional photos taken.  

#staytruetoyourroots ➡️ www.timetoride.com #timetoride  by @luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:41 pm

SLA44 wrote:I have said before that I'm in until the end of ATFR or til the fat lady sings and I'm still there.  IMO I have been watching a connection or love story between two people not matched by any other on this show and reminiscent of the Des/Chris season to me.  Its not over until its over and I think anything is still possible to happen.  I will know one way or another next week.  Until then :fingersarecrossed

I admire your loyalty to Luke. I think he will be the next bachelor for sure. I saw an amazing connection with BBJ. Luke seemed more like a friend. Jmho, but there are so many clues pointing to SH visits with Jo and BBJ. Yes, we will all know next week. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^LOL, I think I will take both.  Here is the photo that Luke posted on his IG around the samke time there were other professional photos taken.  

#staytruetoyourroots ➡️ www.timetoride.com #timetoride  by @luke__pell

Did he braid the horse's mane? Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 3806527698 Cute photo of Luke!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo