SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:Maybe they will announce him  as next lead. Lol
That's what thought when I saw that Chad was going to be at the ATFR. He's had enough time to prep for it, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:34 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Maybe they will announce him  as next lead. Lol
That's what thought when I saw that Chad was going to be at the ATFR.  He's had enough time to prep for it, imo.

Well - that would certainly free-up my Monday nights next season!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 51 3806527698

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Wow, that was great. He even referred to her dad as "Dr. Fletcher." Her mom clearly loved it.

I bet Jordan called him "Joe."  Rude boy, bringing gag gifts to people he was meeting for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no

laugh out loud laugh out loud he could have done ANYTHING and still been f1. It's hilarious to me.

To some he was "damned if you do and damnd if you dont"... But for Jojo it was " i dont give a damn if you do and I dont give a damn if you cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

I know! And bringing gag gifts! I'm cringing just thinking about it!
I had to look up what gag gifts were, and yeah, bad move Jordan! Maybe he thought the brothers would like the humor..?

In this instance, I wouldn't mind seeing the full inquisition by the bros.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

I know! And bringing gag gifts! I'm cringing just thinking about it!
laugh out loud I love it. Well, he has a whole lifetime (if he wants it) of Joelle Hannah Fletcher and Dr. Fletcher and Mommy to make up for it.

Eta:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm so in love with Robby. This was her Chris S f1 imo. BBJ better behave himself and live up to his promises now.
I agree with the bolded and I think she F'ed up no
I don't think she effed up because this is the man her heart wanted but if he didn't/doesn't feel as strongly or confidently, I wish he has done the kind Brooks/Graham/Frank thing and left her to choose Robby. It would have reflected really well on him to me in retrospect and saved everyone a lot of heartache. Hopefully he was just scared and now they're on the same page, pulling on the same side of rope.

The heart wants what the heart wants and all that but IMHO, he doesn't deserve her and would be a better man by taking himself out of the equation.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:23 pm

JoJo is the one who got the biggest gag gift of all. jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:25 pm

in my book jbag is a no class act.... robby on the other is.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Does anybody know what the gag gifts are?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:35 pm

northernviewer wrote:Does anybody know what the gag gifts are?

And are they producer-driven?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:38 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-power-rankings-jojo-luke-chase-chad-moments-not-on-tv-914098
'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All' Power Rankings: All of JoJo’s Exes Ranked
The Hollywood Reporter

While JoJo couldn't give any hints as to how the season will end, she did say that she is happy with the outcome and shared her favorite qualities about her final two men.

"My favorite quality about Robby is how open he is with his emotions and how he’s able to just really put himself out there and be completely vulnerable," she says. "And with Jordan, my favorite thing about him was his ability to put me at ease and to make me laugh. He was one of the only guys who was able to ease my nerves and we had a really great friendship, relationship, romance. There was a lot there."

please notice present and past tense.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:39 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Noooo. Why does Chad have to be at ATFR? He said he'd be on his best behavior...but yeah the hell right. IMO.

The ChadBear needs to be there to launch the truth grenades :stirthepot bowdown :dancingdoggy:

Hhahahahahahah. Preach it girl. Too funny!! cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:39 pm

seton wrote:ATFR

Chad = 39 min
Jojo = 1.5 min

rofl
cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily