SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:28 pm

IA, he can't address being the next lead until BachelorNation knows he is single and available which will be answered tomorrow night.

He probably will wear slippers tomorrow night. laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:32 pm

SarahD wrote:Very interesting that Luke referred to as Jojo being excited before Jordan stepped out of the limo. Probably a shade after knowing that they were acquainted right before the show started.  I really think TPTB developed the story line as soon as they cast Jordan. Rolling Eyes

Luke explained in other interviews for the MTA media rounds, that it was publicized that Jordon was going to be a contestant as we all did.  I am glad he is acknowledging JoJo's early interest in Jordon and not in denial so he can move on.  JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:36 pm

bring on a season of Robby's adventures and humor!   Hugesmile

So are we gonna need a poll for his outfit. laugh out loud Slippers vs. flip flops vs. moccasins (which seems like his go to if its a closed toe laugh out loud )

And pink shirt, tie, what?  I'll be soooo disappointed if he's not wearing pink somewhere, somehow.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:bring on a season of Robby's adventures and humor!   Hugesmile

So are we gonna need a poll for his outfit. laugh out loud Slippers vs. flip flops vs. moccasins (which seems like his go to if its a closed toe laugh out loud )

And pink shirt, tie, what?  I'll be soooo disappointed if he's not wearing pink somewhere, somehow.  laugh out loud

Red pants and Marriott slippers, must wear !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Interesting what Luke said. "Before" Jordan stepped out of the Limo, Jojo was very excited about meeting Jordan.

Yep, imo Jordy was F1 as soon as she knew he signed the dotted line.

ForeverLove wrote:
SarahD wrote:Very interesting that Luke referred to as Jojo being excited before Jordan stepped out of the limo. Probably a shade after knowing that they were acquainted right before the show started.  I really think TPTB developed the story line as soon as they cast Jordan. Rolling Eyes

I asked that same question. Using the word "before " has some not so nice connotations
It is only Luke's OPINION that JoJo was into Jordan from the moment she stepped out of the limo because of the smile on her face as soon as she saw him, he said (not verbatim). She could've simply smiled at him the minute he got out of the limo because she thought he looked good/hot. Not a stretch imo. Luke would've been watching the show KNOWING the outcome so our opinions and what we see are influenced by knowing the outcome of something. 

Robby doesn't have a suit bag against (this <- should've been bag, strange autocorrect) because the show's stylist Cary Fetman pulled one specifically for him to wear.

Last edited by rhondam on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:52 pm

There's some parallel here to Andy Baldwin's season. When Tessa stepped out of the limousine, he was a goner. And we all knew it.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:There's some parallel here to Andy Baldwin's season.  When Tessa stepped out of the limousine, he was a goner.  And we all knew it.

Yes. Ther are other seasons also - Ben, Kaitlyn, jaunP, Brad 2.0, Ali all were slam dunk IMO and very obvious out the limo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:32 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Interesting what Luke said. "Before" Jordan stepped out of the Limo, Jojo was very excited about meeting Jordan.

Yep, imo Jordy was F1 as soon as she knew he signed the dotted line.
I found this very interesting also.  :Nod:  Something avidly discussed here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:57 pm

If i was the Bachelorette....and I was told about some of the contestants beforehand, and one was semi famous wiith a famous brother, i know for a fact that my interest would be piqued about them, moreso over a swimmer, a war vet, realestate agent, a sales rep etc etc.....thats just human nature.... In addition he was good looking, charming, funny and lots of sex appeal.... So i find it natural that he started out a little ahead in the game. If she chose him solely on the basis of his "celebrity" status, thats a refection of her possible shallowness, not on him. Next to Luke, hes probably the one I liked best, so I totally get why she was attracted to him, for him, not just his last name. Whether they work out or not, remains to be seen but I honestly do think there was a mutual attraction in the bubble at least.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, Robby's out and about and enjoying his weekend.  A few more from yesterday/last night:

Hyding out with this guy   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 60 1f339  by @nicole_mazzola

#HavanaSaturdays with #TheBachelorette finalist @roberthunter89 and @atlmf by @rhettdiller

Can I just say that Robby's eyes are frightening?!?

Being in a pic with a beautiful woman days before you are announced as a fiance doesn't seem to compute for me. It's another smoking gun that Jordan is the F1.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:10 pm

luvstx wrote:
Can I just say that Robby's eyes are frightening?!?

Being in a pic with a beautiful woman days before you are announced as a fiance doesn't seem to compute for me.  It's another smoking gun that Jordan is the F1.

For one, they can hardly say 'move on' or similar to their fans
For two, pretty much everyone has a cell to take selfies days and nights 24/7
For three, would people be less upset if the women were plain ugly or is it only upsetting if the women are pretty?
For four, they can hardly hide in their bedroom for 3 months

JMO here as usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily