SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:30 am

mindless wrote:To be fair, he's probably just missing his mom.
Huh, forgot about her for a second. You must be right. She probably told him he's screwing up this whole redemption arc and needs to get home ASAP because she needs to do everything around here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mustang19 Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 am

mindless wrote:To be fair, he's probably just missing his mom.

Or missing Sabel.

I was neutral on him since Andi's season, and I do think he is good looking, but man oh man, he did not do himself any favors last night. And those make out sessions were just plain gross. Last thing I wanted was for him to prove Andi right.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:51 am

Sabel's in LA with him, so no reason to miss her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:14 pm

mindless wrote:...What's this about?  @JoshAllanMurray Having withdrawals, time to get back to the East Coast...

Possible reasons for the tweet....

Having two young children around may be too much for Josh to handle
He misses being in his own space with his own stuff
He needs to be around his support system. People he feels comfortable with. His family/friends
He has a glimpse at the life he'll have with Amanda and it's not what he anticipated

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 pm

^^
or he went through all the Spark he was able to fit in his car on the way to LA and needs to restock question

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:45 pm

^^I think this was never a MOVE but rather a vacation to maybe get to know Amanda's kids a little bit at a time and for them to get used to him.  

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:50 pm

jen689 wrote:
mindless wrote:...What's this about?  @JoshAllanMurray Having withdrawals, time to get back to the East Coast...

He needs to be around his support system. People he feels comfortable with. His family/friends
He has a glimpse at the life he'll have with Amanda and it's not what he anticipated

JMO
Gawd. Don't you just hate it when real life interferes with your reality tv lala land?? Annoying.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:00 pm

Acrunch wrote:^^I think this was never a MOVE but rather a vacation to maybe get to know Amanda's kids a little bit at a time and for them to get used to him.  

Well I think it's totally crazy to drive 30 hours by yourself just to stop for 1.5 weeks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:10 pm

They want to move to Atlanta (via RS reader emails)?! That's crazy!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:14 pm

I'm sorry but I'll loose all respect for Amanda if she does that. They barely know each other and her girls need to see their dad regulary. How will they be able to do that if they live on the other side of the country. Josh is really being selfish and I don't like it one bit. jmo SMH
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:15 pm

jen689 wrote:

JMO
Either way all worrisome reasons if he/they expect to move in together, no less, to freaking Atlanta laugh out loud imo

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:15 pm

traveler90 wrote:I'm sorry but I'll loose all respect for Amanda if she does that. They barely know each other and her girls need to see their dad regulary. How will they be able to do that if they live on the other side of the country. Josh is really being selfish and I don't like it one bit. jmo SMH
Amanda is being selfish too IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214