SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:18 pm

What does Nick have to do with JJLane's tweets to the fake twitter account?

Everyone who associates themselves with JJLane are now not people Josh and Co. will ever speak to? JJLane picks on anyone he can. Josh is no exception.

It seems Amanda's opinions will now be Josh's opinions and not her own. I see this is getting off to a good start. :dripdrip I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt in hopes they both find happiness but if they don't start using their own brain and stop being influenced by others, it will be over before it starts IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:19 pm

There has been one common denominator in these passive agressive/"blessed"/tweet shading/momma throwing shade relationships - starts with J and rhymes with Bosh Furray.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What does Nick have to do with JJLane's tweets to the fake twitter account?

Everyone who associates themselves with JJLane are now not people Josh and Co. will ever speak to? JJLane picks on anyone he can. Josh is no exception.

It seems Amanda's opinions will now be Josh's opinions and not her own. I see this is getting off to a good start.  :dripdrip I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt in hopes they both find happiness but if they don't start using their own brain and stop being influenced by others, it will be over before it starts IMHO.

That is JJ - the thing about JJ is he trolls both his friends and others alike. One thing I will say about him - he is an a$$ but at least he says it to your face and not behind your back.

JJ has never said anything that harsh about Josh (IMO) sure he called out Josh's family members but based on the twitter accounts it would be pretty easy to come to the same conclusion (as others did on here that it looked to be someone close to Josh).

When someone commented on Andi's book JJ responded I don't know anything about that and thus won't comment nor should I.

Back to Josh. Josh needs to focus on all the good things in his life the things he is so "blessed" to have Hugesmile

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Southerngal wrote:That Danni person is actually the 2nd fake Twitter account that jj exchanged tweets with.  Another one was created last thu I think.  I took a couple of screenshots because this person also tweeted andi and what they tweeted was very, very strange.  It made me think it was from a close family member as well because who else would know or even THINK that Josh's mom would pack Andis things?  Here are a few of the tweets.
teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Image19
teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Image20

Is that Amanda's pic in the profile?
and she messed up by saying "What else did I lie about"?

These people need to cancel their cell phone service, period.

No. I did some quick research on the profile pic from that 1GaCowboy account and I can tell you it's not a woman named Mary Jones.  cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm

^ AGREE>
It has someone finger prints all over it. All over it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Someone needs to take the lie detector test. Smiley

ETA: sorry @bluwavz I just saw your post. Nice work! So the fake twitter account is using someone else's profile pic! How sneaky! teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:35 pm

That is not only sneaky it is so wrong to do unless the person that is that profile picture authorized use of that.
That's how cat fishing is done.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:39 pm

That's what I mean in a sarcastic way. As if they are pretending to be someone they are not. They should have left the egg avatar. To me it's obviousl they changed their profile pic because JJ hashtagged #eggs meaning new twitter with no profile pic. laugh out loud this is comical.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That is not only sneaky it is so wrong to do unless the person that is that profile picture authorized use of that.

Well she can't exactly authorize it from her grave... I'm pretty sure that's Brittany Murphy, which makes it all the more creepy.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Sable wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

I agree, why are they checking on JJ's tweets. He's allowed to have his opinion on Josh and not like him. Amanda didn't put JJ in his place, he proved her wrong and she didn't get it. They call him irrelevant, and are too busy to care about him, yet they all check his tweets and respond to him. And while Amanda was busy with JJ, she also had time to favourite shady tweets about Nick too, who has said nothing about Amanda or Josh.

They need to put down their phones and build that relationship irl, instead of arguing online and proving others how strong they are.

Bolding by me...

Oh no, what tweets did Amanda favor that were negative toward Nick?  I tried to look on twitter and I couldn't find how to do this.  I'm disappointed to hear this because Nick so far has been very respectful toward Amanda.  I was hoping she would be the same way, too.

The tweet said they're not shocked that nick's buddy is being an azz and then plays the victim. It isn't surprising IMO that she would fav something like that because Jomanda's defense seems to be to place all the blame on Nick to deflect any responsibility for their own words/actions

This is what Amanda faved. But I am not sure if the tweet refer JJ or Nick as a jerk?

AlinaC
‏@AlinaC13
@amandastantonnn Not shocked that Nick's buddy &one of biggest jerks in his season is being an azz &then plays victim. Ignore! #notworthit

4:05 PM - 13 Aug 2016

Anyway, I hope Josh can talk slower tonight. He makes my head spin.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That is not only sneaky it is so wrong to do unless the person that is that profile picture authorized use of that.

Well she can't exactly authorize it from her grave... I'm pretty sure that's Brittany Murphy, which makes it all the more creepy.

Nah it's not Brittany Murphy. It's a model from the UK.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Yeah, the entire thing reeks. Rotten Eggs.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214