SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:Not a lot of people look at tags on IG, so I didn't really see anyone calling him out on how silly that move was. IMO, he either read here or he didn't get what he wanted out of Jordan for the few hours he was tagged in the picture and then he thought better of it.
Jordan doesn't even check his tags! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 am

IDK...seems kind of dumb to poke fun at a guy who is working and doing well with his career vs yourself who is kind of --well--shiftless?
Put your slippers back on, buy a robe and start walking the streets. It worked for Vincent Gigante.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:11 am

I honestly think he has a crush on Jordan. He feels left out when there's no contact from Jordan, and tags him to try to get his attention. Kinda sad. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:16 am

The sad part about all this is IMO he's so immature and focused on his attention seeking ways, he has no idea how stupid he looks.

He never had a hope in heck of using that ring for a proposal, he knows it, everyone knows it. He was brought to the F2 because someone had to, and that sums up his role.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Someone posted in another thread how Jordan could've untagged himself from that pic.
And if that's the case then that is a whole different scenario. Not good Rubby! no no scratch

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:30 pm

No, Jordan didn't untag himself. Robby untagged him. You can tell because if Jordan untagged himself, Robby's tag would still be in Robby's picture. It would just be hidden from Jordan's pictures. The tag is gone completely, meaning Robby took it off.

Jordan doesn't give a crap about Robby and what he does IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Robby has always been a weirdo to me. A lot of people used to compare him to a Ken doll, and they're right (but not for positive reasons.) Robby looks and acts plastic! And his eyes twitch very roboticly.. He's just weird on all levels! AND gross! All IMO.

You forgot the severely receding hairline. It's a goner, can not be saved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Can't imagine Baddy has time to care about what this dodo does to untag himself considering he has his hands full already laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:35 pm

I always say the best revenge is a life well lived.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Probably getting tips from his buddies. This guy has some serious problems. What a jerk. @Linds911 see it happened to me. I liked this guy, now look at him. laugh out loud

giggling Of course he and Josh are becoming buddies now. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 8367-910 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 I_got_13 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Probably getting tips from his buddies. This guy has some serious problems. What a jerk. @Linds911 see it happened to me. I liked this guy, now look at him. laugh out loud

giggling Of course he and Josh are becoming buddies now. dizzy

I was with GA on liking him and thinking he was a harmless, self absorbed, SM obsessed, funny guy.  Now he's moved further and further down my bach nation ladder rung of dislikes.  If he continues being buddies with Josh he'll be hanging out on the bottom rung with him.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Now Robby shared a picture of him with Neil Lane. My good Lord, what a ****head laugh out loud IMO

https://instagram.com/p/BRt8QY7j7fL/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues