SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Acrunch Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:00 pm

babs wrote:Regardless how this show has been edited, I'm still rooting for them.

I feel the same way!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:01 pm

I thought this was cute: Amanda is bargaining with a girl that wants to buy Josh via Twitter. So far she'll take $10 for Barnes & Noble and Chuck E Cheese tokens laugh out loud Josh is tagged so that's pretty cute too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Ditto here. Still very much Team JAM!!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Acrunch wrote:
babs wrote:Regardless how this show has been edited, I'm still rooting for them.

I feel the same way!  

Me too, I still like them together

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

I feel the same way!  

Me too... too much negativity in the media and in our lives. Even if they are not perfect... of course they are not perfect... I wish them well, maybe they will make each other their best selves together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

I feel the same way!  

Me too... too much negativity in the media and in our lives.  Even if they are not perfect... of course they are not perfect... I wish them well, maybe they will make each other their best selves together.  

I think Sharleen said it best in her Flare blog and I especially appreciate it because of her obvious connections to the other 2 parties:

Regardless, I’m a firm believer that being with the wrong person will bring out the worst in you. (In my own experience, for example, one ex and I had phenomenal chemistry but clashed so hard that we fought every day to the point where I never before so seriously contemplated throwing a plate at someone’s face. Meanwhile, with Andy it’s unicorns and rainbows 99.9 percent of the time.) My thoughts on Josh-Amanda-Nick-Andi-gate may be frustratingly PC, but they’re honest. As juicy as it would be to say one person in particular is the devil incarnate, the only thing worthy of condemning is compatibility and the lack thereof. Odds are, everyone is great in their own way.

Hoping for the best and wish them nothing but happiness.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

I feel the same way!  

Me too... too much negativity in the media and in our lives.  Even if they are not perfect... of course they are not perfect... I wish them well, maybe they will make each other their best selves together.  

Yes, we could use more love and kindness in this current world and it is great if you can find love with someone else.  Go JAM!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 pm

OT.........I wish we still had that "Like" button!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:19 pm

babs wrote:OT.........I wish we still had that "Like" button!

We do, it is top right side now.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:53 pm

^^OMG! I didn't even see that. Thanks.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:09 pm

This is from Amanda's snapchat last night. Hoping the second glass of wine was for Josh.  I wonder if they have any big birthday plans for him or if they will lie low today?

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Img_4616
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Looks like they are off to Kansas City WITH the kids!

Tweet from Josh: Off to Kansas City ✈️ #FamilyTime

Amanda has 2 snaps at LAX where she comments "traveling with kids" and another one of one of her girls in her seat laughing. Sorry having issues trying to upload them so can't post right now.

His parents are in KC already as per LM's Facebook page.

Ok, here they are:

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Image_zpsespzzzmh

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Image_zpsaan1cosa
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama