SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image_zpsibyj9g5u

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image_zpsfcoy1gna

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:51 pm

FYI it was sleuthed IIRC he was born in Alberta Canada, but left at a very early age. I don't recall anything about Marcus and Canada, other than that. He actually lived in Europe for a few years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Acrunch wrote:Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image_zpsibyj9g5u

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image_zpsfcoy1gna

Thanks. I don't have snapchat, so depending on you and others who do, to please post them here about Josh and Amanda, so we can sleuth them.  Makes me think she left a key for him, or gave him a key last weekend when she was in Atlanta, so he could let himself in her place.

Can I ask a question about Snapchat? Can a snap be taken earlier and posted later. Because I really thought she was with Josh when he ate with  Marcus and Ally at a restaurant close to Irvine, with 4 water glasses. Now I'm puzzled who else could have been with them.

So many questions, so few answers. Just happy they will be together with Sabel.

We need to keep looking for clues!  yes

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

I wasn't sure about the double date because we had no proof Amanda had left Tahoe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wasn't sure about the double date because we had no proof Amanda had left Tahoe.
That's true, I guess I jumped the gun on that one, sorry for my assuming, sleuthing is not my strong suit, usually.  So it seems Josh was with Marcus last night and then again today, but at Amanda's around 6 pm, CA time.    Thanks for the info on Marcus and Canada. yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:13 pm

I don't know the answer, GL.  I'm a novice to snapchat; just got it for Jam sleuthing laugh out loud; don't use it personally.

However, I think too many people went to Tahoe and have been snapchatting about it to think they are all in cahoots in operation "keep Jam on the down low."  

I think they have not been together this weekend but soon will be ;-)

Eta: I think Josh was with Marcus last night but today he's been on his own.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:16 pm

Acrunch wrote:I don't know the answer, GL.  I'm a novice to snapchat; just got it for Jam sleuthing laugh out loud; don't use it personally.

However, I think too many people went to Tahoe and have been snapchatting for me about it to think they are all in cahoots in operation "keep Jam on the down low."  

I think they have not been together this weekend but soon will be ;-)
You're right, Amanda just answered a fan on twitter about Lake Tahoe and she has the location as Reno, NV, so the snaps were current. I have no idea about snapchat, sorry for a dumb question. Embarressed! hi

Well, keep on sleuthing Acrunch, great job! yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:21 pm

According to both Amanda and Emily's SC, they were posted 1 hour ago.  I am assuming neither snap was a delayed since they both posted from the airport at the same time.  That would mean that Josh is waiting for Amanda, IMO.

Wonder why Amanda got patted down at the airport?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 am

I know my friend got patted down several times while travelling together. When you walk through security, if you beep, they will ask you to remove jewellery or a belt, or  change in a pocket etc. They make you walk through again, if you beep again, you get patted down.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:09 am

They also have a count, meaning every so many people get patted down.
One time I got patted down and did not ring as I went through the metal detector.  It was weird, but no big deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:31 am

Do BIP contestants have loser rules about getting together than the Bach/estate couples do?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Do BIP contestants have loser rules about getting together than the Bach/estate couples do?  

I get amused easily. I saw your quote and spitcoffee and thought how appropriate...of course they have loser rules since many of them are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama