SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Wow! I just read in the JordyJo discussion thread about someone who went to see them at ABC. Wow! Not surprised at all !

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:11 pm

I think the past few seasons are morphing so that some cast members are urged to continue in their role/character post show to promote the show. Examples: Jared/Ashley I. The TWINS, The Villian--Chad, Chris B. 
I think couples have been encouraged to do this all along and given a nod as to when they can "break up".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:15 pm

So maybe last night showing all the bad press from tabs and the difficulty , was they're ticket out of the relationship ? This does boggle my mind if true . Shades of Matt and Shayne which has been the comparison . *Mind Blown*

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:05 pm

One of the reasons that I felt so certain that Robby was the F1 was because of the terrible edit Jordan got. Nearly every scene the guy was in was scattered with red flags. Red flags about: his personality traits, his past relationship, readiness for a commitment, his depth of feelings for Jojo, his readiness to propose, his maturity level, his interest in Jojo's family, his having given any thought to a future life with Jojo, the focus on himself in almost all aspects of his interactions with Jojo, his lack of communication skills, his lack of taking this process seriously, his first impression on Jojo's family, his lack of guts to ask for the blessings in person, the lack luster proposal, and the repeated (ad nauseum) times Jojo found her self doubting his trustworthiness and security with him.......and on and on and on.  

After seeing with my own 2 eyes that Jordan's words and actions contradicted pretty much everything that Jojo stated she was looking for, I thought for sure F1 was Robby - the guy that WAS giving her all of the things that she stated she wanted.  I thought: No way they are editing Jojo to be the moron that ignores all of these red flags. If I can see that Jordan is not ready or capable of giving her what she says she wants, surely she can see this also. I didn't believe that they would edit the F1 so badly - so, so, so badly, IMO. I didn't think they would do that to Jojo (whom I thought TPTB liked), but now it is starting to make more sense. 

This is how Jojo will be able to save a little face.  They have laid out the stepping stones for her nicely, so that when the day comes that TPTB say they can break up, there will be some sort of 'reason'. 

The video posted in the Jojo and Jordan discussion thread from after GMA is difficult to watch. They seem so uncomfortable and desperate to get out of Dodge. I never imagined it was this bad. But, I guess that's what you get when another man is the one that brings daddy to tears because of his overwhelming love for you, and when your family members all think you are picking the wrong man. Why have the family there at all if you are not going to listen to them? I could see if she'd never been in love with the wrong man before, but when you have a history of having a broken picker, it might be a good decision to listen to the 5 people who know and love you best. SMH.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Great post from a non spoiled member @MiaHawk !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:08 am

@MiaHawk.....Perfection in a Post about this Season. Spot on. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:21 am

Seabear wrote:@MiaHawk.....Perfection in a Post about this Season. Spot on. yes
I am feeling f***ing liberated tonight.  Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:23 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Seabear wrote:@MiaHawk.....Perfection in a Post about this Season. Spot on. yes
I am feeling f***ing liberated tonight.  Hugesmile

You go girl! rotfl cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:36 am

Be free @MiaHawk be free

I love your post. Great point of view!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:10 am

Just want to add my kudos to MiaHawk for her posts and insight this season. I have enjoyed reading her words. rock

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:48 am

Good post MiaHawk.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:57 am

Great post Miahaw! Feel liberated!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+19
richmondrose
MiniDiva
cantstopwatchin
SarahD
hdman
Newto
Idlemess
Seabear
MiaHawk
nd4reality
Mgrissom