SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:05 pm

I haven't posted at all this season but have read some of the threads.  And there was a comment halfway through the season where some people were trying to figure out which season this one reminded them of (or something to that effect IIRC).  At the time, I remember thinking the out-of-show shenanigans (magazine articles) reminded me A LOT of Emily & Brad and that hasn't changed.  

We had Jordan halfway through the season penning a People article stating why he deleted that dating app of his similar to Emily writing an article saying it was okay that Brad had taken her to the race track.  Both F1s needing to make their case so their eventual unveiling of being F1 would be "okay" with (some of) the viewers.

Then we had Brad's ex-girlfriend writing about how they'd been in contact prior to the show, similar to Chad writing the same re: Jojo.  

And now we've got the ATFR similarities between the couples, admissions that things were tough (but no breakup for J&J) and the video that ForeverLove has referenced (but I haven't seen yet).  My guess is Jordan will milk this for as long as he can and then he'll (sadly) dump her.  This may have been her show but he's held the reigns the entire time, leading her where he would.

Someone once said (?Jlccaz?) that the show always gives a reason for a couple's ultimate demise and they've been hitting us over the head with "trust issues" from the get-go...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:22 pm

I just came out of "captivity" yesterday (the non-spoiler threads). I don't want to go to Blogger Boy's website (fear of viruses). I am still clueless as to all of the "rumors" about Jordan. Would someone be able to list them or PM me? I spent the entire day yesterday reading back about 1 month in the threads to try to get caught up, and I still have no idea what the rumors are! It would help me a lot to have more pieces to this puzzle. (Mostly want to understand WHY Jordan's edit was so horrible).
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 pm

@miahawk I can only paraphrase

1: after Jojo tells him she met an ex and he lies explains, his ex posts that he was a benchwarmer and cheater possibly with someone from Pitch Perfect.

2: After he came back there was a Raya dating site fiasco. Girls came forward to say what a cheater Jordy was etc and he had reactivated his account even after being engaged. He scampered around to fix that and cancel or something

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:44 pm

^ Thank you!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi @cantstopwatchin   hi

So great to hear from you!   Long live Fridge-gate!  

You raise a very good point about the messages we keep getting about Jordon and it being similar to Brad/Emily season.  Jo/Jordy make a lovely couple and have everything going for them but it may be that Jordon will be the one having to prove himself.  Things are certainly going his way at the moment as he got the girl and his new job.  Time will tell but I do wish them well.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:17 pm

@MiaHawk:
There was another girl who claims he was dating her friend up to leaving for filming. He told her he was going for pr.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichellePhelps
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm

^ Thank you
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Simply put, IMO, RS has a small crush on Jojo. laugh out loud I don't think he'd have liked anyone that had ended up with her, including Luke and Chase.  So IMO, that made his taking on and down Jordan as F1 even more pleasurable for him.

RS says the same as what many others do, he's a player and cheater.  It's allegations.  His ex, Brittany, that is connected to Aaron and Olivia called him out on Twitter, for cheating, after the epi where Jojo mentioned she'd talked to an ex.  There's an article floating around somewhere that Jordan and Jojo say it was not Brittany, that Jo talked to.  It was someone that didn't even date him seriously.

As for Raya, it's a private site (and I think I remember it being said you'd loose membership if you share info/proof publically, but someone CMIIW), so we technically have no proof either way other than what RS published from emails he received and what Jordan himself said on his SM.  

All along I've said I could see him being smooth and a player because of his looks an an athelete so he would have no problems have girls throwing themselves at him for a chance to say they dated him... As a QB at an SEC school that's gonna get him plenty fan girls throwing themselves at him.  That that's not even factoring in his brother and his gf.  I have no doubt he probably played the field.  The thing I question is just how straightforward he was with the girls.  It's not on him if he told the girls he didn't want anything serious and it was totally causal and they simply read more into it than there was.  Now if he lead them to believe they'd be more than friends with bennies or occasionally date and hook up, sure he should be held responsible for his actions.  But since I wasn't there or in the harem of women he's apparently been threw, I'll hold back on the tar and feathers and just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously, TPTB didn't like him for some reason.  May it's related to something he did during or after filming.  It could be since CH went golfing with brother Aaron before the season, they are a little biased on which side of the family divide they're on.  Or it could be he simply wasn't willing to play their games, let them manipulate him and spill all the details on the family rift.  Lots of possibilities, IMO.

And again, I thought I'd dislike him, I've really tried to laugh out loud, but I just can't.  He's never going to be one of my absolute favs from the franchise, but for some reason he doesn't bug me and I don't mind him.  I think he could actually be good to and for Jojo, if they choose to make it work.  As always, time will tell.  And I wish them the best regardless of how things turn out for them.  JMOAA

Sorry for such a long winded post, but figured it was easier than lots of shorter posts. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 pm

To summarize....

Jordan's ex posts on Instagram he cheated on her
Another ex say's he's a liar on Twitter
Multiple people said Jordan was on the dating app Raya after filming. Jordan then contradicts himself on Twitter with some ridiculous denial posts
RS post emails from women claiming he's a player
US weekly has a cover story that says Jordan is a fraud and JoJo may get heartbroken

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:51 pm

It is easy to be swayed by rumor and gossip even if you don't think you are.  I never had any reason to dislike Jordon as I didn't know anything about him or his family.  But I feel coming into this season, he was constantly having to prove himself to Jo and the public, IMO. There was that seed of doubt already planted.

Putting all rumors aside, I think Jordy proved himself successful in love and in his career.  They make a dynamic and great looking couple and have everything working for them.  The rest is up to them and I hope they ignore rumors and critics like they said they planned to do.  hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 pm

I'm not a big believer in tabloid/online rumors. I think there are all kinds of people who have an ax to grind or ulterior motives or profit to be made from being an anonymous inside source or spewer of falsehoods. I'm not particularly swayed by any of the rumors I just discovered about Jordan (after being unspoiled all season). I don't make too much of them. Just like I didn't make much of the magazine article by Jojo's ex or the rumors by Robby's ex's roommate. In short, I don't give them any credence.

It's all the other contradictions that make me have my doubts about the longevity of this couple.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Since Jordan mentioned during the Raya debacle that he was approached (they sought him out) by TPTB to be on the show and didn't sign his contract until a few days before filming....I wonder if Jordan was a paid cast member. In the podcast with Jared Stillman and Luke Rodgers that aired yesterday...Jared mentioned Jordan being at risk of losing lots of money if he breached his contract...so he had to be careful.
Since this season seemed a done deal for JorJo before the cameras started filming...maybe Jordan was paid....and had options negotiated into his contract.
RE: the Aaron situation. CH said TPTB did not know of the estrangement until Jordan mentioned it early in the filming process. Not doubt TPTB felt gleeful with that info and used it to it's full extent. That said Jordan should have chosen his words more carefully because he opened a big can of worms...IMO. and JMO
I am curious why JorJo went back to LA instead of Nashville or Dallas. I think they are together now...but if JoJo does DWTS and Jordan is doing his SEC stuff...IMO they will not last. I think the next few weeks will be very telling. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+19
richmondrose
MiniDiva
cantstopwatchin
SarahD
hdman
Newto
Idlemess
Seabear
MiaHawk
nd4reality
Mgrissom