SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Seabear wrote:Since Jordan mentioned during the Raya debacle that he was approached (they sought him out) by TPTB to be on the show and didn't sign his contract until a few days before filming....I wonder if Jordan was a paid cast member. In the podcast with Jared Stillman and Luke Rodgers that aired yesterday...Jared mentioned Jordan being at risk of losing lots of money if he breached his contract...so he had to be careful.
Since this season seemed a done deal for JorJo before the cameras started filming...maybe Jordan was paid....and had options negotiated into his contract.
RE: the Aaron situation. CH said TPTB did not know of the estrangement until Jordan mentioned it early in the filming process. Not doubt TPTB felt gleeful with that info and used it to it's full extent. That said Jordan should have chosen his words more carefully because he opened a big can of worms...IMO. and JMO
I am curious why JorJo went back to LA instead of Nashville or Dallas. I think they are together now...but if JoJo does DWTS and Jordan is doing his SEC stuff...IMO they will not last. I think the next few weeks will be very telling. JMO

I think he means Jordan could be sued

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Seabear wrote:Since Jordan mentioned during the Raya debacle that he was approached (they sought him out) by TPTB to be on the show and didn't sign his contract until a few days before filming....I wonder if Jordan was a paid cast member. In the podcast with Jared Stillman and Luke Rodgers that aired yesterday...Jared mentioned Jordan being at risk of losing lots of money if he breached his contract...so he had to be careful.
Since this season seemed a done deal for JorJo before the cameras started filming...maybe Jordan was paid....and had options negotiated into his contract.
RE: the Aaron situation. CH said TPTB did not know of the estrangement until Jordan mentioned it early in the filming process. Not doubt TPTB felt gleeful with that info and used it to it's full extent. That said Jordan should have chosen his words more carefully because he opened a big can of worms...IMO. and JMO
I am curious why JorJo went back to LA instead of Nashville or Dallas. I think they are together now...but if JoJo does DWTS and Jordan is doing his SEC stuff...IMO they will not last. I think the next few weeks will be very telling. JMO

I think he means Jordan could be sued

Yes, he could be sued for breach of contract and forced to pay damages.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 pm

I realize the breach of contract clause for most cast...is always an issue. But just the way Jared phrased his remarks made me wonder if Jordan might have been paid (hired) to appear in the cast....which is not the norm. He may not have...but it would not surprise me if he did considering he was apparently in the process of securing his SEC gig and I doubt he would have wanted to risk that process for a lark.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Seabear wrote:RE: the Aaron situation. CH said TPTB did not know of the estrangement until Jordan mentioned it early in the filming process. Not doubt TPTB felt gleeful with that info and used it to it's full extent. That said Jordan should have chosen his words more carefully because he opened a big can of worms...IMO. and JMO

I'm not so sure I believe CH on not knowing about the family rift.  He golfed with Aaron shortly before Jordan was announced.  I can't imagine CH didn't mention Jordan was being wooed for the show to Aaron,  nor do I think he'd pass up a chance to dig up some insider info, be it what buttons to push, trying to dig up dirt to use, silly stories, or ways to embarrass him.  So that he or TPTB could use it against Jordan to get desired reactions from him during filming.  

Just seems like too good an opportunity to pass up trying to get a general feel for the family and Jordan in advance, IMO.  

Personally I don't put much stock in anything CH says, but that's just me.

Re:  money/was he hired.  Maybe it's as simple as ABC/ESPN/SEC network are all interconnected.  Might not be money from the 'Ette, he's worried about, but his new contract and job and all that could come from it in the future. no idea  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Totally what LB82 said above. 
Money would also be involved if the right hand did not know what the left hand was doing: TB not knowing Jordan had a job in the works with SEC/ESPN and at the same time was offering up a prospective deal of being on 'Ette, followed by TB, followed by DWTS. This package was thrown out for Emily.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:08 pm

I heard the interview too and the money the interviewer Jared and Luke R talked about was the NDA the Rodgers family has to sign (as do all cast). If anything leaked by friends or family of the cast member, the cast member is fined $5M is the number that was tossed around last year.

ETA: Regarding the Raya app, it auto-renewed his membership just as most/all apps that charge a fee do. He posted a dated letter from Raya that stated their apologies to him for the inconvenience that the auto-renewing feature of their app caused him.

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 pm

That is nothing new and has been the case since season 1. 
Whether it is enforced or not is another matter. One word: Snapchat.  two words: Plane video.  sentence: F2's meat and greet dress put on eBay.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:17 pm

I know..... But it was stated/speculated here that Luke R and interviewer were saying that Jordan may have been paid for being a cast member or that it was somehow tied to his job, but they were only referring to the NDAs, as Luke mentioned at least three times in recent interviews.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:20 pm

My opinion is Jordan was not paid a salary to be on this season's show. That is not done outside the lead.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+19
richmondrose
MiniDiva
cantstopwatchin
SarahD
hdman
Newto
Idlemess
Seabear
MiaHawk
nd4reality
Mgrissom