SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by znourf Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:27 pm

I also want to point out that they did not stay in NYC for more than 12 hours. They were there literally from GMA to around 4:00 pm. Ben and Lauren and Shawn and Kaitlyn both had date nights in the city. Surprised they are in that much of a hurry to get to Dallas.

znourf

Back to top Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:29 pm

They are stopping in Nashville first before Dallas. Jordan has to pick up his bed! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:29 pm

They couldn't take 30 seconds with 4 people? It's tidbit info like this that we thank posters for bringing to our forum.

Your post @znourf is very interesting and not surprising.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by znourf Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAINEyUOfe0

Video of the interaction. Looks totally normal on camera, but seeing the stark contrast in their body language and interactions towards each other before they came out in front of the paparazzi was irritating to say the least.

znourf

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:They are stopping in Nashville first before Dallas.  Jordan has to pick up his bed!  laugh out loud
If I were Jojo, I'd insist on buying a new mattress.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:38 pm

znourf wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAINEyUOfe0

Video of the interaction. Looks totally normal on camera, but seeing the stark contrast in their body language and interactions towards each other before they came out in front of the paparazzi was irritating to say the least.

Do we have camera clips of before they came out ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:42 pm

About that bed. That is one of those "I' situations IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Oh so totally true @miahawk and @GA r spitcoffee

My bed laugh out loud!

Maybe this is,

My Big Fat Fake Engagement

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:47 pm

I would not be suprised if Jo doesn't win that argument and they used hers or got a new one altogether.  I mean, dealing with another melt down over something as silly as a bed or just going with it and enjoying more time using the bed... Tough choice.  laugh out loud

JMO

ETA:  all roads lead to the same thing... Making up can be fun.  Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:50 pm

If I was JoJo I'd refuse to sleep in Jordan's bed. There's no telling what and who that thing has been through. *shudders*

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:52 pm

^^ Especially when on one hand you could spend some time in NYC and on the other you have to rush back to Nashville to pick up bed? Really? 
Just what I would want another couples genetic left overs to start off my relationship. :halo:  Maybe if they get a dog they will name it Reya?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:53 pm

umngirl wrote:If I was JoJo I'd refuse to sleep in Jordan's bed. There's no telling what and who that thing has been through. *shudders*

LOL me too. I'd just get a new mattress if I were them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz