SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 am

I have no idea who you guys are referencing. But take solace in the fact that to be so crazy like that you have to have like major real life issues. Then just feel sad for this person.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:but if someone is truly happy, truly content, there is no need to look elsewhere 
Most sensible people with character would end their relationship before "looking elsewhere" but maybe that's just me. no idea 

Good luck keeping Jordan happy and content all of the time JoJo because if not he will just look elsewhere laugh out loud

Clearly IMO....

My ex husband cheated with the woman he has now been married to for 16 years. We were stupid and stubborn and should have separated a full two years before we did. Check we should never have married. But we both were miserable and his right one came along at the same time he was struggling with the personal trauma of being someone who fails at marriage. So yeah, each situation is different, I am a scientist, I love facts and absolutes, but in human behavior there just are no 100% truths, both IMO and in my studies.

I actually took my own break from dating to figure out why I was drawn to cheaters, very few situations don't have multiple contributing factors. Again JMO.

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  She must have been a Luke/Robby fan!  laugh out loud Some people amaze me at the great lengths they go to try to sabotage a relationship of someone they don't even know!    

Hey, I like Luke and Robby and wish nothing but the best for Jo^3. Please don't include all of us with the delusional Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:56 pm

The crazy man/woman is definitely just some avid fan of JoJo with about 20 different IG accounts laugh out loud they would be going after any guy she ended up with. In all seriousness, JoJo might want to see what type of steps she can take to find out who the person is.

Yikes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz